วันอาทิตย์ที่ 26 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

JVC KD AVX11 Receiver Bluetooth Satellite Like new condition!


Great Deal Great Product, I hooked up this unit with no real problems. I was able to use another switch to act like the parking brake so that the movies would work without my truck being in park. My Ipod works great with it and the sound is perfect. I would recommend this product.
A M A Z i N G,
This JVC DVD Receiver Rocks, I have had this JVC KD-AVX11 for about 1-1/2 years. It rocks. I picked up the backup camera accessory kit. Let me start by saying, the screen is short from being too small, it is large enough to see all the details in movies and music videos. The bluetooth phone works great and its microphone is very good. The backup camera is cystal clear. I had one of those wireless ones before, this one blows them away. Even at night it is bright and clear. The Ipod connector is okay. The only problem with it is that you can't see more than one song at a time on the dispay. But what is amazing is the usb port. Connect a 20 gig usb drive with as many songs as you want and it will show up on the display in groups of 6-8 songs. Easly to scroll and pick songs. The only disadavantage is that if you have too much songs (more than 10 gigs)then it will take about 20 seconds to read the drive. Also, videos can be watched from your usb drive too. You will have to have a separate usb drive for video (cant read multiple media - music is dominant media). Hope this review help you.
Like new condition!, The item came very fast and although it was advertised as "very good" condition, it came in the original box with every part in almost untouched condition. I bought this as a replacement for one that was stolen and I am very happy with it as it works great and was a great price.

  • Includes A/V input; add JVC modules for iPod direct control, Bluetooth, SAT radio
  • AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, MP3/WMA/WAV, MPEG1/2, JPEG, DivX receiver
  • Motorized detachable face with 2.7-inch LCD
  • 4 x 50 Watts maximum power with three pre-amp outputs
  • One-year limited warranty

  • Includes A/V input; add JVC modules for iPod direct control, Bluetooth, SAT radio.AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, MP3/WMA/WAV, MPEG1/2, JPEG, DivX receiver.Motorized detachable face with 2.7-inch LCD.4 x 50 Watts maximum power with three pre-amp outputs.One-year limited warranty.Wireless remote included. Click to enlarge. CD and DVD Playback Enjoy your favorite CDs or watch some video on DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW or VCDs. Use the gold-plated video output terminals to send video to a passenger screen. A/V Input Connect external devices like video game systems with the A/V input.


    Related Products
    • JVC KSPD100 Adapter for iPod Interface Do not purchase if you have an IPOD Touch I bought this for use with my Ipod Touch and it doesn't recognize the ipod at all it is useless for me ...Read the full
    • JVC KS-BTA200 Bluetooth Adapter with Microphone WORTH THE MONEY!! UPDATE 9/9/09> I just upgraded my Verizon cell phone and it is NOT compatable with my KSBTA200. My new Samsung Alias flip phone top rated phone on CR DOES NOT PAIR yet my son's new LG Intrege and my daughters LG Dare ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น