วันพุธที่ 29 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2555

Sony MDR 222KD Childrens Headphones Black excellent


Good Sound quality, Got this for my youngest daughter and she loves them. She never cared for earbuds so I had to seek a little bit to find something like this. Sony never seems to fail in quality.
Great for younger kids, and priced to be replaceable., I bought these for my 3.5 year-old daughter, so she could enjoy using an iPad without driving the public insane.

Although fit was obviously important, what's especially important to look out for is volume-limited / high impedance speakers to prevent hearing damage in developing ears. These headphones keep the volume low by design, though you still need to check and make sure that they're at a reasonable level for young children.

Sony lists this product as being appropriate for children 8 and older, but keep in mind that there's a cord that can easily wrap around a small child's neck, as well as the previously mentioned volume concerns. The cord is thoughtfully designed as a single line, rather than one that splits to each speaker. With proper supervision, these could certainly be used by smaller kids.

The sound quality is... well... the term "you get what you pay for" comes to mind. My guess is that the average kid isn't clamoring for audiophile-quality sound. However, the sound is pretty clean for the price.

And the construction? Again, these aren't anything approaching "indestructible". They're cheap headphones that will fit a little head, and won't do much at full volume. The upside is that when they're inevitably broken, they're cheap to replace.
Great for my 8 year old!, These are great for my 8 year old, and she loves them. They came quick, I tested them out and they sounded great, and now she has them on most of the time and rarely takes them off.
Sony earphones, I bought this for my granddaughter and it was great. She loves it and listens to her iPod in bed every night.
gift, Purchased for xmas to go with thier Kindle Fire and my grandsons loved them! Best of all a month later they are still using them...ages 7 & 8.
Needed!, These are great headphones for little ones and made a very long flight bearable. My daughter could hear her stories perfectly despite plane noise and they were a definite improvement over trying to give her adult sized headphones.
Good product for kids, I've purchased a couple sets of these because they are one of only a few headphones that fit my child's head well (8 years old). They are very lightweight and easy for her to make bigger or smaller. The pink color also makes them easy to find at the bottom of bags/luggage etc. Generally they are sturdy but the first pair went in the trash after my daughter pulled on the stuck cord and the headphone jack came right off. Thankfully they're not too expensive to replace. My only wish would be for a volume control override, which these don't have.
Works well, Go tthis for my 11 year old. She loves the color and fits perfectly on her head. Also, sound leveling/reduced makes it so its not blasting in her ears. She uses it for her computer and games. Better than in the ear headphones.
excellent, These are a great price on Amazon, cheaper than what I saw in stores. I have a set in the black that I purchased for my nephew, and a set in the pink that I got for my daughter. Both are 3 years old, and it fits fine on both of their differently sized heads. My daughter has a smaller head, where my nephew has a bigger head. What I like most about these headphones is that they don't let the volume get too loud. They aren't noise cancelling, so when we're in the car my daughter can still respond to me if I ask her a question. They're loud enough to hear what she needs to hear on her innotab, but not deafening.
Great item for child., I purchased this item for my 6 year old. No problems with it and it still works great as of today. Highly recommended.

  • Lightweight for comfortable long time listening
  • Small, Lightweight Over-The-Head Design With Foam Ear Cushions For A Secure, Comfortable Fit
  • Small headphones sized for children over 8 years of age
  • Designed For Children
  • High impedance allows for low volume headphones

  • Lightweight for comfortable long time listening.Small, Lightweight Over-The-Head Design With Foam Ear Cushions For A Secure, Comfortable Fit.Small headphones sized for children over 8 years of age.Designed For Children.High impedance allows for low volume headphones. The Sony MDR222KD BLK Headphones is an ideal companion for your children while you are travelling. It's lightweight and comfortable design and makes it safe and easy on the delicate ears of your child. These are over the head headphones have foam cushion pads on sound pieces, which prevent ears from direct volume waves. Further, these ear cups give an easy and secure fit for child's head. This black headphone fits children of eight years and above.


    Related Products
    • Sony MDR-222KD Children's Headphones (Pink) Perspective from a 2year old I bought this headset for my 2year old after one of the connectors disconnected on his Kidz Gear Wired Headphones For Kids headphone.Although the description indicates these are designed for 8+ the headset ...Read the full
    • Case Logic PDVD-9 7-9-Inch Dual Screen DVD Player Case, Black Perfect for 9 dual monitor DVD player I recently purchased a Philips 9 Widescreen Portable DVD Player with Dual Screens. I was concerned that this case wouldn't fit the 9 screens because all other reviews mentioned the 7 screens. This ...Read the full
    • Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD Dual DVD player Nice product but with one key improvement they would be GREAT First off I really like these units and they play and look great just as long as you use the DVD player for each screen individually. The real disappointment comes into play ...Read the full
    • RCA DRC6272 Twin Mobile DVD Players - play two different DVDs! Great for the car My wife and I really shopped around for a DVD player for our car. We took a chance with this one because there was no reviews on it. I have to say that chance really paid off for us. Here is why we decided to go with ...Read the full
    • Philips PD7016/37 7-Inch Portable LCD Dual DVD Player Highly Recommended item!!! Beats custom car entertainment system This Dvd Portable player is a pleasant suprise. it is the best product one can have in a vehicle. I know because I have gone through two Dvd Players previously and thinking of custom made ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น