วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 28 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Allsop 56500 CD Laser Lens Cleaner Try this first!

Allsop CD Laser-Lens Cleaner
Allsop CD Laser-Lens Cleaner Read more...

  • On-screen instructions in a choice of five languages
  • Four-step visual check of monitor performance
  • Multiple-aspect test of audio system

  • A CD savior My car's 6 CD changer was intermittently losing and skipping sound in the left channel. Because the right channel remained OK I did not think it might be a dirt or cleaning issue. I figured both left and right channels should be affected. I lamented over my player for weeks because I could illafford whatever the cost might have been to even have a tech check out a fancy Bose CD player embedded in the dashboard of a car. I gradually listened to my player less and less because knowing the sound problem just made me more sensitive to the imperfections when they occurred. Finally I figured what have I got to lose just to find out if this is a dirt problem? $8 bucks compared to all other alternatives was a small price to pay. Hola macarolaI'll be darned if this disc didn't cure my player immediately! I wish I had given this thing a shot a lot sooner. Technically there was problem though. The instructions say the CD has sound. It's supposed to alert you when it's done cleaning or whatever. My product produced no sound at any time. I inserted it into my player and my dash display simply blinked indicating a playing disc. It ran and ran and ran. It never alerted me in any way that the process was over nor did it stop running on its own. I simply had to eject it. I deducted one star only because of this technicality.
    Allsop CD laserlens cleaner The CD player in my clock radio stopped working. I tried cleaning with a keyboard vac with no success. I bought the Allsop CD laserlens cleanerfollowed the instructions and now it works perfect. If anyone is haveing troble with a CD player buy this clearner it really works.
    Try this first! More than a year ago I bought this product as a last ditch effort to try and revive the Superdrive in my old MacBook Pro 2008. Before that happened I actually bought a new MacBook Pro and forgot about the issues I had been having with it. Fast forward to 2012 and now my new MacBook Pro Superdrive started to exhibit some of the same symptoms. It wouldn't burn a DVD saying the power of the laser was insufficient really strange error messages that I had never seen before. It suddenly occurred to me I had this product hidden away somewhere not even opened. Good thing I'm organized because I found it within a minute opened it up and tried it out. At first I was a bit incredulous. After all it's a CD with 8 brushed on the bottom. As the CD spins those brushes are supposed to clean the lens? Really? Wellreally! After only two cycles just for good measure my Superdrive was working great again and burning DVDs without any issues. And I was almost ready to throw the whole lot away or worse get a new Superdrive! Do yourself a favor try this out first.
    Best of what I've found available Although I am not conclusive I believe this brush cleaner to be the most effective. I have had many other disc based insert disc cleaners none are as effective. Hint store disc in case with brushes facing up and before you use blow out the dust.
    did not work well did not work that well.
    Works like a charm A fraction of the price compared to whats available at a brick and mortar store. My music system was not recognizing any CDs at all. One spin of this disk in my system and all is well..
    It really works I took a shot with this item. The cd player in my 2002 ford truck just wouldn't work anymore. So it was either purchase a new radio/cd player or give this item a try. Read the directions popped it in the player 2 mins later I was playing my cd's again like the radio was new. Spend the $10. bucks it was well worth it..
    It Sucks After using it in my CD player it wouldnt even finish cleaning it. So therefore its not playing other CDS. I would not invest my money if I were you.
    I can play CDs once again. Wait CDs? What are those things??? I'm sure that's what the next generation will be saying someday. But for my 13 year old car CD player which I've had in all of my five cars over the years it's saying thank you for the cleaning it received from using this cleaner! Thankfully my CD player could always play the audio CDRs I threw at it despite its age a 1998 model but in the past year or so CDRs wouldn't play as well then not at all. I tried regular audio CDs and they wouldn't play either so I determined to clean the laser lens rather than relegate my CD player to the scrap pile. Turns out this was the problem and it plays audio CDRs just fine once again!Admittedly I prefer to use the audio input on my CD player to listen to an mp3 player but when the batteries die I'm stuck without music.
    don't buy this junk!!!
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Allsop 23321 Ultra Pro Carbon-Edge DVD and CD-Drive Cleaner Fixed the skipping on my DVD Player I have a Sony DVD player that is probably 810 years old. I have noticed that even on new DVD's it was beginning to skip. I had heard of VCR head cleaners but never knew that there was such a device for ...Read the full

    • Memtek 32020029479 CD and DVD Lens Cleaning Kit Great Buy..More Than Just A Lens Cleaner After pouring over all the DVD/CD Laser Lens Cleaners here that vary quite a bit in price I took the advice of the last reviewer who said they all work about the same so for the price this one will do ...Read the full

    • Allsop CD and DVD FastWipes No kidding that it is fast! I was expecting to buy a cleaning system that has at least a liquid solution and of course those fancy ones with a machine that rotates the discs! But ended up trying this out because of it's cheap price and it's ...Read the full

    • Scotch Disc Cleaner for CD and DVD Cleans CDs and DVDs very well! The Scotch Disc Cleaner is a neat little cleaner. It does not purport to remove scratches and it doesn't but it does do a very great job at cleaning smudges fingerprints dust and other crud from a DVD or CD ...Read the full

    • SkipDr DVD & CD Manual Disc Repair System Definitely Helps! I've used both the older version with the green wheel and the newer version with the orange wheel and they both have been very helpful with numerous discs. I'm a parent and I have friends who are parents. I've used it to make CDs and DVDs which had ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น