วันเสาร์ที่ 9 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

JVC KS U30 Video Cable iPhone Junk Connector

JVC KS-U30 USB Video Cable for iPod and iPhone
JVC KS-U30 USB Video Cable for iPod and iPhone Read more...

  • One-year limited warranty
  • USB Connection Cable For use with select JVC receivers
  • Front-panel auxiliary input
  • Play iPod/iPhone audio and video on select 2008-up JVC receivers
  • Charges iPod/iPhone

  • This is a must have for your touchscreen JVC radio! With out these cables you won't get the most out of your radio. Believe me it's worth every penny plus it's alot cheaper getting it on amazon than in a radio/audio store. I have a JVC kwavx740 touchscreen radio also bought on amazon and the cable work perfectly with the radio I can see movies from my iPhone 4 and use motion X gps yes it does work all playing on the radio screen. What can I say 5 stars a must have. Oh these are original JVC cables with the JVC packaging and all.
    Junk Connector I bought this addapter to play I phone in my JVC head unit. Worked great first 45 times I used it.Unplugged my phone this morning and the connection end fell appart in my hand.Guess I'll go back to using the factory USB port.
    Received Off Brand/Knock Off cable Seller resolved Be careful which seller you order this cable from. If it does not look exactly like the cable in the picture SEND IT BACK.The knock off cable i received is causing me a lot of static and loss of audio from either the right or left side. It is defiantly not a JVC genuine cable. I am going to return this for a genuine cable and I will be updating my review/rating once I receive the genuine cable.EDIT The seller i purchased the knock off cable refunded my purchase and sent me the correct cable which should look EXACTLY like the one in the picture and it works great.
    Jvc Yea I bought this cable thinking that u could watch videos off of any app on my iPhone but you can only watch videos off of your iPod. So think twice about buyin this cable if you think your going to watch any video.
    JVC KSU30 USB Video Cable for iPod and iPhone Very pleased with my purchase.Item purchased was as described and arrived on time. Will do more business in the future.
    jvc iphone cable
    Excellent addition to JVC KWAV60BT I purchased this to be installed along with my new JVC KWAV60BT and a SiriusXM SXV200. This cable provides everything I expected and more with this unit. I have tested using an iPhone 4S iPad 2 & and older iPod Nano and it is amazing what I can do with it.
    Just Ok I read some reviews here where people weren't able to get video to play out of their iPhone properly with this cable. Initially I had the same problem but after doing some research on the JVC website there was an updated pdf that said to be able to get video out from most iphone apps you have to set the control mode on your JVC head unit for control type of External not ipod. This isn't well documented in the stereo's user manual. Once I did this it worked just fine and I was able to watch Netflix and use the Motion X navigation from my iphone.I only gave this cable 3 stars because it is a little on the short side. I installed in a Toyota Tacoma and the cable is only long enough to plug my iphone in up by the front cup holders. More of an inconvenience really.
    Not working on iPhone 4s
    Great Cable This cable has allowed me to use my iPhone and/or iPod touch with my new JVC head unit. The video from the iDevices look great. Not to mention this also is required to use the App Link built into the newer JVC head units. So with App Link and this cable I can now use my Motion X Drive Navigation App on my iPhone and its displays on the head units interface. This also works with Pandora MOG iHeart Radio Tune In all available on the iTunes App Store. Some of these do require a subscription but many are also free. On most of these it doesn't just display it on your head units screen you can actually control the software on your iDevice via the head units touch interface.This cable opens up a whole new world on the JVC head units.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • JVC KWAV60BT / KW-AV60BT / KW-AV60BT 6.1 DVD/CD/USB Receiver Worth double I purchased this unit for 2003 trailblazer. I bought the I phone cable seperatly. Without that cable or having an I phone this prob wouldn't be a purchase I would consider. That being saidPros integrationI'm able to use I phone ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Regular KW-AV70BT Car DVD Player - 7" LCD Display - 80 W RMS - iPod/iPhone Compatible - Double DIN Decent Unit for the money. I installed this into a 2004 Ford F150 Lariat over 2 weeks to ago. I like to go with JVC products for the simple reason being they may not be the absolute best product but you get a lot of bang for the buck. Here is ...Read the full

    • MicroBypass Parking Brake Override Bypass for JVC Parking Brake Override I have really enjoyed the parking brake override installled in my pickup truck. It is perfect for those long trips when you want to watch a concert on DVD. My family has really enjoyed watching movies while rolling down ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น