วันศุกร์ที่ 22 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

JBuds Hi Fi Noise Reducing Buds Black Good Quality Sound

JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black)
JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black) Read more...

  • High intensity listening experience with crisp, clear sound and deep bass
  • Goldplated 3.5 mm audio jack for premium, no-loss sound connection to your audio device.
  • Works with every iPod, mp3 player, CD, portable DVD, PSP, MD, and Laptop
  • Premium sound quality, Compact size, and Sleek design
  • Soft silicone ear buds provide a super comfortable, noise reducing fit

  • Just as expected Just as advertised very comfy noise reducing and love the pink. The only complaint is that one of the ear bud covers was missing off the earbuds and wasn't in the package but 4 more were included so no big shakes. I only seem to lose one at a time anyway due to dragging around my Zune everywhere I go they get rubbed off the tip and I have to replace. I will probably rip up the cord before I need all of the covers so I can deal. These are just so comfortable and the sound is great. The price can't be beat so I am a happy camper.
    Good little buds I haven't really listened to music on these earbuds but I have been listening to a lot of lectures and these work great. It does reduce some noise but I'm usually using them in a library so there is not much noise for them to reduce. These work great for what I use them for.
    My ear canal is too small! I know I have a really small ear canal. But I wanted ear insert type headphones for the gym. I decided on these because of the reviews price and the fact that they had 3 different sized earpieces. Unfortunately even the smallest size does not fit the earphones hang precariously outside my ear canal and that's when I'm sitting still.
    Last time I buy jlab This is my third pair of JLAB earbuds and it's going to be the last. I've purchased two pairs of J2s and one J3 pair. The J2s have better sound balance than the J3s in my opinion. But none of the JLAB earbuds hold up. The J2s I bought two weeks ago are already kaput the PC connector simply fell off. The other pairs I purchased had a common problem within a month one side went dead.I took care of these J2s. I used them only at home they weren't getting slammed about in a purse or pocket. I have earbuds from other manufacturers which have lasted more than a year.
    Low fidelity I think doesn't worth the price the sound is good if the volume is low but it you put loud the sound have a distortion. I don't like it because of that.
    Not Really Noise Reducing and Breaks Easily These were great for about six months but they never really reduced much noise. The fit is comfy. My big complaint is that the sound is already gone in one ear.
    Earbuds failure The product arrived in a timely fashion. The sound was good for the price point BUT one ear bud has failed within a 4 month time frame. You get what you pay for.
    Works Great I bought these ear buds by accident. I was going to send them back but then I tried them. They work so well I decided to keep! I realy love that they fit so snug and yet they don't block out normal hearing.
    easy 5 star I ordered these in March and wanted to give some use to these before I left a review three months later I still love them. I use mine only for Kindle and majority of use is in bed. These are very comfortable and extremely crisp sound. Movies and music both have great depth and crisp voice. Easy 5 stars and the price cant be beat.
    Good Quality Sound These seem to work very well. They are a little bit tough to keep in my ear at times I might should have gone with some actual headphone type buds for working out but they stay fine until I get sweaty. Great sound quality volume leaves just a bit to be desired but that could be my device as well. All in all low price for a great product.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (Black / Electric Blue) Good Value at This Price Point While these JBUDS did not in a side by side comparison provide as much surrounding warm sound as my Sennheiser 212 headphones they provided excellent clarity especially on KJAZZ radio. Talk formats are also ...Read the full

    • JBuds J2 Premium Hi-Fi Noise-Isolating Earbuds (Black/Electric Blue) jBuds are Ear Buddies These were my fourth pair of earbuds and the most impressive I've owned. The wiring and connections are solid and reinforced. I've replaced earbuds when the wiring breaks or the sound volume becomes unequal.I'm hard on earbuds. My workday ...Read the full

    • JBuds Hi-Fi Noise-Reducing Ear Buds (White) Good Value at This Price Point While these JBUDS did not in a side by side comparison provide as much surrounding warm sound as my Sennheiser 212 headphones they provided excellent clarity especially on KJAZZ radio. Talk formats are also ...Read the full

    • Sony SRF-M37W Walkman Digital Tuning Weather/FM/AM Stereo Radio (Black) Fine superportable am/fm weatherband radio Comments for prospective buyers1 PLL Phase locked loop digitally synthesized am/fm/weatherband radio with very low noise i.e. very good sensitivity as well as good selectivity the ability to ...Read the full

    • JBuds Hi-Fi Noise Reducing Ear Buds (Pink) Good Value at This Price Point While these JBUDS did not in a side by side comparison provide as much surrounding warm sound as my Sennheiser 212 headphones they provided excellent clarity especially on KJAZZ radio. Talk formats are also ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น