วันอาทิตย์ที่ 10 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Lanzar SD45MU Screen Monitor Player Lots of features. Low price.

Lanzar SD45MU 4.5'' TFT Touch Screen Monitor with DVD/VCD/USB/MP3/CD Player & AM/FM/RDS Radio
Lanzar SD45MU 4.5'' TFT Touch Screen Monitor with DVD/VCD/USB/MP3/CD Player & AM/FM/RDS Radio Read more...

  • High Resolution and High Definition Picture capability
  • Full Function OSD Touch Screen
  • DVD/SVCD/VCD/CD/CDR/CDR/RW Player Built-In ESP (Electronic Shock Protection)
  • 5 Position Electronic Adjustable Panel
  • 16 - 9 Wide Screen

  • Nice features. First off this stereo is just like the Pyle pld 45 with an diff background color. The Pyle is blue and the lanzar is an burnt orange which can be very bright at times so you'll have to dim it up a little other than that I like it better than the Pyle the lanzar is much better in sound and the disc's don't be burning hot afterwards the radio is nice the clock only shows on the radio and nothing else so it's best to have something else display the time if you are like me and big on having the time in your car no big deal to me b/c my garmin displays my time. The USB feature is the nicest of them all it didn't take but an min to load and it plays fantastic. The angle adjustment works on every feature and stays set. I'm happy I sold my Pyle and purchased the lanzar.
    Lots of features. Low price. I just installed this last weekend and it works ok.Pros Enough power to run my highs without an amp. Bright screen. Really really bright. Reads SD cards every type of CD DVD and USB in. It reads media fast. A full DVD of MP3s in about 2 seconds. Has video in and out. Full featured radio options.Cons The screen is very bright. Kind of annoying when driving at night. It would be nice if there was a dimmer or something. Oh well. On occasion when playing a DVD of MP3s it will lock up so I can't control anything. All I have to do is switch sources and it works. You can't control the subwoofer level from the deck. Preset EQ setting or separate bass and treble.This thing has lots of options for a small price. It seems to be working ok. It has a couple personality flaws that I am willing to overlook. When I was searching for a new deck I could get the SD45MU for 133 bucks or a name brand that has no features for more money.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น