วันเสาร์ที่ 16 มิถุนายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer CD IU230V Direct Avic F900Bt Avic F700Bt Not the best option

Pioneer CD-IU230V Ipod Audio/Video Direct Cable For Avic-F900Bt & Avic-F700Bt
Pioneer CD-IU230V Ipod Audio/Video Direct Cable For Avic-F900Bt & Avic-F700Bt Read more...

  • A/V Direct Control For Ipod(R)
  • Compatible With Avic-F900Bt, Avic-700Bt and Avic-7010Bt

  • Piece of crap After some time it starts get loose and deliver noise thruogh letf or right channel speakers.Get the Apple cable works perfect.
    Poor Quality a true dissaointment LIke others i too had a problem with this cable getting only audio from the drivers side of my vehicle. I have the 910bt in a 04 navigator and the cable worked fine for about 3 months right when the warranty runs out i begin to have problems. After contacting Pioneer they basically told me too bad replace the cable. So now not only have i paid over $1k for my navigation pioneer doesnt even stand by their product. Its obviously a manufacturer defect.
    iPod connection
    do not buy this cable only lasts for 6 months 90 day warranty This cable somewhat worked for 6 months and then one set of speakers stopped working when ipod was connected. I also found issues that my iphone wouldn't charge but others would. Called pioneer they would not replace it. Bought an apple composite cable connected it the same way as the pioneer cable and now it works perfectly. Don't buy this just go to apple.com and get the apple av composite cable.
    Did not work at all I tried this product with two different iPod Touches and one iPad 2 on both a projector and a TV. This product did not work at all.
    Worked alright for a while I installed this cable about 8 months ago and could not have been happier. Occasionally the connection would fail but it was nothing reconnecting the iPhone couldn't solve. Sound quality was fine. No complaints. About a month ago however I began experiencing strange failures. Either the passengerside speakers/sub in my 370z wouldn't work at all with sound only coming through the driver's side. Occasionally the connection would come through full of static extremely muted or fuzzy. These symptoms became permanent yesterday.For a $50.00 cable less than a year of use before failure is utterly unacceptable. Now I have to go through the hassle of taking my headunit out to install another cable. I'm going to try the Apple version assuming it will work rather than this shoddy knockoff.
    Not the best option This cable worked for about a month and then the right side speakers kept cutting in and out. We tested the head unit the speakers then replaced the cable with our ipod Griffin cable of same design we had at home for less money. Griffin cable worked beautifully and charges not only the ipod but also the ipad in the truck. Pioneer cable would not charge ipad.
    It works Not much to say it's a cable and it works. It would have been nice if the USB portion of it were longer but that's a manufacturing issue not the seller's. The seller was excellent sent it on time and it was well packaged.
    Pioneer CDIU230 Although this is a refurbished item I do not have any problems with it at all. I used this to connect my Ipod classic 1st generation to the Pioneer X910BT. I do not disconnect them a lot and the Ipod is always connected. The sound quality and the video quality seems alright.
    Spotty Performance I found this cable only transmitting on one channel at times. I thought it was just the cable so I bought a replacement and it was the exact same. Not a problem if you only want to hear your iPod out of your right speakers.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น