วันจันทร์ที่ 16 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Axion AXN 7979 7 Inch Screen Portable DIDN'T WORK RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX!

Axion AXN-7979 7-Inch Dual Screen Portable DVD Player, Black
Axion AXN-7979 7-Inch Dual Screen Portable DVD Player, Black Read more...

  • 3-sec Anti-Shock/Anti-Vibration DVD Deck
  • Headrest Mounting Straps Included
  • Disc Compatibility: DVD/CD/MP3
  • Built-in Stereo Speakers and Headphone Jacks
  • Hi Resolution 7" Widescreen TFT Monitor

  • Short Life I bought this player in mid July and the kids used it until about the first of October and it gave up the ghost it will no longer read a DVD. Amazon's return window was up in August. I will need to check the Manufactuer Website to see if there is any resolution available. Thsi is the second of this type of DVD player I have owned and they all appear to be very poor quality.
    It worked for our vaca but not long after I researched MANY dual dvd players and all I could find were unreliable reviews on tons of dual dvd players. I did not want to spend a ton of money especially with the reviews being so bad so I was really attempting to find a cheaper one so if it broke oh well it wasn't so expensive. I finally found the Axion brand which I had never heard of but it had good reviews although not a ton of reviews. Originally I thought this was an EXCELLENT purchase. We have had it over a month and used it on a 14 hour trip to North Carolina and back and have for several smaller car rides as well. It has worked without problems and my daughter LOVED it. It was easy to install easy to change dvd's and the remote will come in handy in the future. THENit stopped playing any DVD we had and said no disc. We tried brand new ones right out of the package as well as others and it would play NOTHING. It was a lifesaver for the trip but had no longevity at all. Would not say a total waste because it kept me sane for a long car ride but I wish I was still able to use it.
    2 broken devices in 4 months When my old Axion dualscreen player broke I bought this new model to replace it. It broke after 4 or 5 uses. Given my good experience with the prior Axion model I ordered another. This one wasnt working from the start. We got halfway through the first movie and it stopped at the beginning of the 18 hours of driving we had scheduled over Thanksgiving. I'm not going to buy another of these given the average breakdown of every two uses in my experience with this model. We stopped at a bigbox store and bought a Philips that has better sound better picture and got us through the rest of the trip.
    Great value! Bought this for a long road trip to entertain the kids. I wasn't sure what to expect as far as quality goes due to the low price but there was nothing to worry about.
    Makes my life easier on long car rides I've had this DVD player for four months now and have had no technical difficulties. It is easy to install and remove even in creative places. My toddler is rear facing and the strap on the second DVD screen allowed me to hang it under the mirror I use to see her. The main unit hangs on the back of the driver's headrest as intended and has a remote that is easy enough to use that my 6 year old hasn't had any trouble using it. The cord that connects the main unit to the second one is long enough that it ran along the seat and not where my toddler can grab it I drive a compact car. Both screens have a good picture and great sound. Yes a good picture it's no HDTV but it will do just fine and neither the 18 month old nor the 6 year old seem to have any issue with it. It was a touch hard for my 6 year old to change the disks at first but after doing it a couple times she got the hang of it and now does it like a pro. In fact I place the main unit on the bathroom floor when I shower to keep the little one out of trouble and she's figured out how to open it and change disks too. The six year old complained that they have to watch the same movie but as I pointed out when we had a single screen they had to any way. Plus I wouldn't want little kids with headphones on so they just have to take turns with what they watch. The only thing that I don't like is that there is no battery backup so each time you stop the disk starts over. For the price and quality I'm ok with no battery but it's the one thing that I wish it did.
    DIDN'T WORK RIGHT OUT OF THE BOX! After researching for a week these were the players we chose for a trip with our toddlers. We took them out of the box and tested them and they only worked for a few minutes before all of a sudden shutting off. We tried to turn them on again and neither player would turn on until we unplugged the second screen and then only the first player would work. When we tried to plug the second player back in it didn't work at all and the first player kept shutting on and off. I can't remember the last time I bought something brand new and it didn't work right out of the box. Maybe ours was just defective but obviously I can't recommend this product to anyone.
    Freezes midmovie Purchased this for long trips in the car. All movies freeze midway through playing. Of course we find this out 3 days after our return window closes.
    Decent for the price. Had a couple problems with it. Bought this to keep our grandchildren entertained while we traveled to a distant campground. It was easy to install and our 6yearold grandson quickly learned how to operate it. However there were times when there was no sound. If they changed DVD's it was fine and then usually if they went back to the first DVD the sound worked. I wish there was a way to protect the screensmaybe design so they could flip to a covered position. All in all we are generally pleased with the product.
    So far so good I bought this for my twin 6 year old daughters to use on a long road trip. So far as long as all of the wires are connected properly everything has been great. Connections/dvd access are easy enough for my daughters to figure out. Hopefully will be working well for many years.
    Very nice DVD player for car We bought this for a long trip to Colorado from Kansas City and for future use for trips. We love it! Keeps our daughter occupiedgreat quality for the price! Highly recommend.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น