DBTech Universal Car Headrest mount Holder cradle for DVD Player's, Tablet's, E-reader's. - Include 5 ft. 3.5mm AUX Cable Read more...
LOVE this product I orderd this so my 3 year old can watch movies in the car. It fit my CRV perfectly! I was a little nervous to order this because of other reviews but I am so glad I ordered it! His 10 swivel dvd player fits perfectly in the mount as well. It holds it in place great.
This is not a Universal holder. We tried 2 of our DVD Players with it and the ball that swivels the screen around could not hold the weight and they just leaned downward. I am very displeased with this product. TRhe seller was great and speedy in delivery but this particular product I would not waste your money.
Only as strong as your weakest link purchased this item for my iluv dvd player in the car. Fit exactly what I wanted but after the first week the hooks on the back end just broke off. We had it above my daughter's car seat for the long trips we take and when the hooks broke off it fell directly on her. very disappointed in the making of the parts. would be a good concept if it did not break at the most needed part and fall on your child. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Cheap not worth money I've purchased two of these and both of them have had the cheap plastic ends that hook on the headrest break. the first time my 10 month old son grabbed the dvd player so I figured it was our fault. I didn't return it I just bought another. While installing the next one the same thing happened. It's just made really cheap and doesn't work well. I would not buy this product if you're considering it.
DB Tech Universal Car Headrest mount Just done 5 min ago installing these brackets into a 2009 Honda Odyssey. They are holding dual 7 inch Coby DVD players. They look 200 times better than the black velcro strapes that came with the dvd players. NO COMPARSION TO THE UGLY VELCRO STRAPES!!!!!!!!!Time will tell if they can stand up to my 3 and 18 month old though. Wouldnt have minded if they sat higher on the headrest but for now they look really good.
Broke on 1st Attempt Purchased this to hold a DELL Inspiron Duo. The head rest clamp BROKE on one side when I closed it to secure it. The plastic clamp is poorly made and did not fasten. Lucky for me I bought 2x because things like this happen to me all the time. When I secured the second unit a bit more carefully this time The Dell was TOO heavy and the result was a computer/tablet that bounced up and down when I hit every bump on the road. Instead it now holds a Nook Tablet but the top and bottom fasteners are too BIG to secure properly.
Nice product Bought this player after our other one gave out. So far this seems to be a very sturdy player.The only thing i didn't like about it was the fact that it didn't let you know that it's not a dual monitor you can only watch one movie at a time on both monitors. The cases are nice to hook on the back of a headrest that moves up and down but if you have a head rest that is all one piece with your seat you can't really hang them on securely. Also would be nice if the volume was a little louder they seem pretty quiet. Also i like that fact that the top flips up to put a movie in and not down. It eliminates the possibility of a child hanging on it to get a movie in. But all in all seems to be working great so far and hope it last a long time.
good fuel storage Reasonable for home use. Use the metal units for camping and this see thru for home cooking as I'm afraid that transporting it might result in unwanted puncture of the containment vessel.
AWESOME I bought this because I liked that I could mount my Sony Tablet S and swivel the screen in different directions. The installation is a challenge and this mount does not fit for every vehicle Since it's universal you'll need to be sure that the mount will fit well. overall this product is pretty selfexplanatory and I expect that it will last for a very long time. I have been very happy with this purchase so far.
just inexpensive enough to escape major criticism Fairly cheaply made not quite flimsy but not satisfyingly tough either. We used ours on a smallish 7 Cruz Reader and I can't imagine hanging anything bigger from it. We have small children which means the adult in the front passenger seat has to dial up a movie then fiddle with the mount to hang it not very ideal. Two hours into the journey we gave up on this and put the Cruz in the kid's lap.This was our choice and I suppose we'll keep the mount although we may end up not using it again. The biggest problem with any mount that is not integrated is that it gets in the way. I'm tempted to give 2 stars but it didn't break and it didn't fall off.
- Coby TFDVD7052 7-Inch Portable Tablet DVD/CD/MP3 Player - Black Terrific for travel We have owned quite a few portable DVD players. Normally we use them on trips for the children. On this last trip we decided to splurge on these Coby tablet DVD players.The DVD players fit into sleeves which have cutouts ...Read the full
- Philips PD9016/37 9-inch Portable LCD Dual DVD player Nice product but with one key improvement they would be GREAT First off I really like these units and they play and look great just as long as you use the DVD player for each screen individually. The real disappointment comes into play when ...Read the full
- iLuv i1166 8.9 Inch Portable Multimedia/DVD Player with Dock for iPod Excellent Gadget!! I've been closely tracking this item ever since it was announced back at CES earlier in the year and I was fortunate enough to get one of the first shipments that came out. Here's a brief look at some of my pros and cons ...Read the full
- Philips PD9012/37 9-Inch LCD Dual Screen Portable DVD Player, Black Perfect for day to day use and long trips We have this mounted in the car and it is been use day in day out. From short grocery store trips to long weekend road trips. Plays every thing that has been thrown at it. Never had a single issue no ...Read the full
- Coby MP977-8G 7 Inch 8GB HD Video Player with HDMI - Black Works great! I bought this video player before a road trip for my 3 year old son to use in the car. Overall I have to say that it works great. I used the Open Source software Handbrake to convert some of his children's DVDs to video files MKV with h.264 video ...Read the full