วันเสาร์ที่ 21 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

GPX Portable Boombox Display Control All around Kick @ss lil boom box!

GPX BT780B Portable DVD/CD/AM/FM Radio Boombox with 7-Inch LCD Display, Remote Control, TV Tuner, SD Card Reader and Mic Inputs
GPX BT780B Portable DVD/CD/AM/FM Radio Boombox with 7-Inch LCD Display, Remote Control, TV Tuner, SD Card Reader and Mic Inputs Read more...

  • 3.5mm audio line input, 2 x RCA type audio output, coaxial jack for antenna, and microphone jack
  • Portable boombox with 7 inch TFT LCD screen and dual ATSC/NTSC tuner
  • AM/FM radio
  • CD/DVD playback capability and USB/SD card readers
  • AC adaptor included, batteries sold separately

  • What I Needed For Hurricane Season When the broadcast system in the US went digital my old battery powered portable television became useless. I searched the internet for an alternative and found this unit to be the sole candidate at a reasonable cost. All the other choices required batteries to be recharged after a few hours of operation. In 2004 we were without power for more than a week twice because of hurricane damage. The GPX BT780B runs on C batteries. It's great that for only a little more money than a portable TV you get an am/fm radio a cd and dvd player. I hope I don't need to use the battery function for a long time but I'm sure I'll enjoy this unit in fair weather too. My only real dislike is the lettering on the remote. It's virtually invisible.
    Mostly ok but TV flopped back and forth Received item as advertised and everything worked but the TV is poorly mounted on top of the boom box with no support. If you carefully balance it it could stand up for viewing but if touched lightly it would flop forward or backward fally flat and unwatchable unless you want to stand over the boombox and look down at it. Returned it to vendor without a problem but vendor requires notification within 14 days if there is a problem. As it arrived when I was away I barely had time to discover the problem and report it.
    Un muy buen casi excelente producto!!! Pese a que leí en las revisiones de otros compradores por ejemplo que el dvd player no reproducia CD de música o que su sonido no era el mejor me aventure al ver un video en otra hoja web video que mostraba todo lo que el dvd player tv radio era y lo bueno de sus funciones. Pues resultó que todo era como alli se anunciaba no he tenido ningún mal funcionamiento en más de dos meses desde la compra y estoy encantado al ver la brillante reproducción de películas o la TV es sorprendentemente buena además que el TV puede buscar automáticamente las televisoras del cable o locales y las guarda por números de canales y no por frecuencia de transmisión como muchos productos de origen de China. Esto ultimo permite ver lo canales por los números establecidos por el sistema de cable y no desordenados como los productos de China. Además el radio tiene una recepción también superior. Esos otros productos tienen una recepción pobre y cuesta mucha la sintonización. Finalmente la pantalla se gira y se coloca hacia izquierda o derecha permitiendo mucha comodidad para verlo desde cualquier ubicación sin problemas. Solo una cosa puede ser vista como dessventaja el sonido no tiene mucha ganancia pero sin embargo no distorsiona a máximo volumen.
    this doesnt work I use the radio to this player but the dvd part never wants to work. I am using the remote for the first time today and the it will not open. I paid too much for this for it not to be working.
    Nice features but very poor quality This was our third and last attempt to buy a portabe tv/dvd/cd boombox on Amazon. This model came closest to having all the features we wanted tv/dvd/cd/usb port/sd card reader/headphone jack/remote control and line in for mp3 player as well as battery operation capability for emergencies. The only feature it was missing is that there is no DC input for a car adapter a minor quibble if you have a power inverter in your car for AC output.But this unit screams cheapo electronics and while priced similarly was much flimsier than the other two units which were the
    GPX BT780B Review This DVD/CD player is to be a Christmas gift. I wanted something that was extremely versatile and this unit appeared to be the best for the money. I have tried almost all of the functions a few times and have had no problems thus far. I believe the sound it very good and the display is extremely clear and sharp. Again I have only used it for testing but so far it is everything that I hoped for.
    DON'T DO IT!!! I liked it at first but the first second time that I used it the DVD player decided that it didnt want to work and it was too late to send it back to Amazon so I had to pay to send it to DPI Inc. They sent me a new one and after using it for the third time the DVD drawer refuses to open. I have taken the greatest care of the unit I keep it covered so it doesn't get dusty. Now DPIInc. refuses to replace it. They said that I could pay to ship it back to them and pay $70 something to get a new one. And the only other thing that I can do is email the warranty department. Which I just did. So we shall see what will happen now.
    All around Kick @ss lil boom box! After reviewing the GPX BT780B Portable DVD/Stereo Boombox I must say that the reviews on this item have been rather harsh. I purchased this lil bad boy for my man cave in the garage to watch dvd's listen to music while I'm working out etc. I must say for the price of a lil over $130 it is everything I expected it to be and a bit more.I'm impressed with the screen's resolution and the clear crisp sound from the FM Radio. This boom box won't throw down in a bass competition but it does what it needs to do and that's enough for me.As far as the look and feel of the boombox itself I don't know that I would call this unit cheap plastic. After all what stereo isn't made with some component of plastic? I like that this is light in weight easy to carry and functional in every aspect. Although I've only had this unit over the weekend everything that I use it for works perfectly.
    great picture I bought this device for campingwanted to be able to use it without elect so being battery operated was a plus. I was impressed with the unit great picture and sound. Not happy when the device showed low battery after just watching a DVD for less than two hours when the manual states 10 hours of use. It may help to remove the batteries after use but this would be irritating. I will definitely need to invest in rechargeable batteries as replacing the 8 C batteries often is just too costly. T.J.
    Great for tailgating I used this out at the new meadowlands stadium today & within 2 min. we had over 20 stations that came in clear. It was amazing how good the picture quality was from the NY & NJ stations. The audio was good but I have not had a chance to test all of the audio features. I would give it five stars but I feel it might not last very long lots of plastic.But for $140.00 it will be great for football games Go jets2/12 The only change is the audio is good for tv tailgating but not loud enough for music. Still gets 3.5 stars.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Magnasonic MAG-MDVD500 Portable CD/DVD Player Boombox with 7" Widescreen LCD, AM/FM Radio, Karaoke Function, & MP3/WMA/MPEG4 Playback Mainly a description of DVD 'play' I'm shocked. Unlike other portable DVD players I've read about this one played both my home recorded and 'storeboughten' DVD's very well. I thought at first it was DOA but then I found I had to pushin the ...Read the full

    • GPX BD707B Portable DVD/CD Player with 7-Inch LCD Screen for Movies and Karaoke (Black) Outstanding sound quality! I LOVE this GPX BD707B Portable DVD Boom Box! title on Amazon is incorrectIt is very well made not a light cheap boom box very fun and easy to use. The bass on this item is AWESOME the sound quality is surprisingly ...Read the full

    • Convert MINI USB charger to Micro USB Charger Don't buy. Bad quality. Doesn't work. Some have dead shorts that could harm your device. First off let it be known that this is an adapter for power only. It will not convert any other part of the USB line. This is meant for power ...Read the full

    • Audio-Technica ATR-1100 Unidirectional Dynamic Vocal/Instrument Microphone Great Mic!
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Duracell Coppertop Alkaline Batteries, C Size, 8-Count (Pack of 2) Excellent batteries at a great price Batteries should work for a long time and not leak. These do both well and the price is right. Recommended. ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น