วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 26 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dual XDM6351 In Dash Player Inputs Dual Radio

Dual XDM6351 In-Dash AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Player with Front Panel USB and SD Card Inputs
Dual XDM6351 In-Dash AM/FM/CD/MP3/WMA Player with Front Panel USB and SD Card Inputs Read more...

  • Built-in equalizer: 3-band equalizer with 3 presets
  • 1 RCA output
  • Features front panel USB and 3.5mm inputs
  • RMS power output:18 watts x 4 channels
  • Single DIN , Peak power output: 60 watts x 4 channels

  • Display does not work I think I saw a similar posted problem on Amazon some weeks ago when I was shopping but that was for a different model Dual radio. So maybe this is a factory systemic problem? All Duals may have this issue? This is a brand new unit and the display doesn't light or is extremely dim. Also the CD memory goes to the beginning of the track instead of where it stopped when the car is off. This is very annoying to me. I have not tried the USB feature yet to see if that does the same thing. I also wasn't too impressed with the sound quality either. The bass and treble controls seemed to be very limited. So maybe this particular radio is defective in other ways too since I read that many other reviewers liked this model's sound a lot. This is replacing a JVC that sounded ok but did not play WMA files.
    Very Nice I just put this into my wife's car the other day. So far it is doing awesome.The guy complaining about poor/low sound clearly did not connect it properly mine will very easily get louder than you want to be in the car with running stock speakers. I haven't checked everything on it out but the radio and SD Card players work excellent. It reads ID3 tags better than most radios in this price range it actually displays album artist track name etc. Looks nice a really good blue that's not too bright or too dim. The faceplate feels pretty solid to me but the volume control does feel like something you could snap off if you had a good grip on it and hit a big bump. The obvious solution to that is to not mess with the knob on a bumpy road there is a remote anyway.They sell these at my local auto parts store for $80.I have no complaints at all so far and I'll update this if anything goes wrong.
    great stereo This was for my son's first car. he had someone install it and it's perfect. Works well with his new amp.
    Decent CD player for the price I ordered this CD player based on 2 factors it had a SD card slot and the low price. Obviously I know because of the price it was not going to be a high end unit. Overall I'm satisfied with my purchase. There were only 2 things so far that caused me to not give this the full 5 star rating. It is difficult to search through MP3 cd's and the SD card as it has a search function character or file rather than allowing you to skip from one folder to the next. I've probably just gotten used to being able to skip folders sorted alphabetically by artist rather than searching by spelling out the names. More than likely something I'll be able to adapt to over time. The other factor that determined why I did not give this the full 5 star rating is that it just does not have the sound quality of any of my other in dash cd players that I own. Obviously you get what you pay for and I do not regret my decision to purchase this cd player.
    Great product
    love it i really like this cd player.easy worth 100 bucks. cool colorseasy to use..the usb ipod connector on the front of the faceplate is sweet havent needed one cd. thanks dual and amazon.
    Dual Radio installed this on my own car and decided to get it for my father's as well. This is a great product easy to use and great features.
    bad ideal THIS ITEM IS WHAT YOU PAY IS WHAT YOU GET.THIS ITEM SOUND IS VERY POOR AND LOW .THE USB HAVE A PROBLEM HOLDING IN THE CABLE FOR GOOD CONNECTIONAND THE SD READER SOUND IS REAL LOW TO.
    Sufficient but not great For the price it's a nice radio. It has good sound good reception and the USB/SD card feature is handy. But a few little things make this radio a little bit annoying too.Small annoyances include the brightness of the display and its readability. It seems to have glare on it no matter what angle the sun or dome light is at and the blue display is rather dim so you have to cover the display with your hand just about any time you want to read it during the day.
    so so Great stereo for the price sounds great looks good my 2 complaints. U cannot see display very dim & 2 every song that plays on a cd there is a lag at beginning of play. that may be minor to some but to me it bugs will return for a different stereo.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น