วันศุกร์ที่ 6 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Boss BV2650UA Player Memory Ports Excellent

Boss BV2650UA DVD Player with USB and Memory Card Ports
Boss BV2650UA DVD Player with USB and Memory Card Ports Read more...

  • In-dash mounting kit and bracket included
  • Play back DVDs/SDVDs, CDs, CD-R/Ws, and MP3 files
  • Includes wireless remote
  • Front-panel A/V input for connecting external devices
  • USB port and SD card slot for MP3s

  • Ok DVD player has issues I tried to like this DVD player but had to send it back. Picture quality was good but overall build quality was poor. It was supposed to be able to mount vertically but I had to tap the top of the player after pushing the eject button to get a disk to release. When my kids tried to use it and eject a disk it didn't they thought it was empty so they inserted a 2nd disk jamming the unit scratching both DVD's. a 2nd issue was the plastic decorative piece on the left side was not glued properly and kept falling off. Amazon had very good return polices so we got a full refund and purchased a different brand.
    Better cost performance I bought this to see DVD in my car with back mirror monitor.I setup with my own it was little difficult. I dont know why this need continuous power line.What I wanted for my car DVD player is Last position memory most important I dont wanna see same DVD from start over and over! Anti shock its plaeyed in car! USB SD card for instant video play from camera universal install I dont have extra DIN ciger outlet easy install didnt used it this time though A/V input for instant play from camera under 100 bucksand apparently this was the only product to meet above.These are working as I expected.Here's the critical review.1. Sound is very small at first. It is set to 9/15. You have to turn to max 15/15 everytime you turn engine on. Other wise if you volume up by radio AUX for proper volume and change to another source you will break your ear!2. Sometimes there is a timing that remote control will not response. In that time we have to hear by small volume.3. I installed it to under dash board where passenger is easy to kick. Its easy to drop off the front panel.Other than that its working good so far for this half year.Its not best but its under 100 bucks.I have 2 cars and for the reason 1 above I bought another one to be better.
    Plays OK but remote stinks Has good picture output but needs a preamp for audio out. Remembers where you left off even if power was removed. Remote really stinks! Have to keep pressing to get it to work. Don't have a full opinion of it yet since I've been stuggling with getting a proper PreAmp to boost the audio. Maybe it's just my crappy ROSEN video system that came with the 2001 Chevy Express Van. The aux inputs to it seem to require audio boost. I guess the VCP that I removed had high audio output while maybe any DVD player needs audio boost when adapting it to something that's 10 years old I don't know.
    Excellent Un producto de excelente para disfrutar en el vehiculo agradable sonido video 100% recomendable.Facil de instalar y facil de usarojramirez31@gmail.
    Boss DVD player Product does as it is described. It would have been much easier to just buy the monitor with the built in dvd player. After center console mods power and ground wiring and rca wire running. It was quite a task spending the extra 60 to 100 dollars for the built in player would have been way worth it. But the player itself works fine. I also would like to say to make sure you check the type of monitor you buy because the 2 I bought and installed have very poor viewable angles. If you are not sitting directly behind the monitor it is very dark for the person sitting on the side seats.
    Could be a great DVD player but I bought this DVD player so that I could finally retain memory & not have to skip back to the scene that was on before we turned off the car. For that it worked perfect however there are two other issues that forced me to return the DVD player. The biggest being poor video quality & scroll lines that I could not get to go away. I am an advanced installer and I know there were no install issues which can commonly cause problems like this through a bad ground. No matter what I did the scroll lines remained. Another issue we had was intermittent times where the unit would not respond to the remote control. We could have lived with that issue but the display issues were too bad to live with so I had to return this product. If you're not concerned with video quality or scroll lines this might be a good DVD player for you otherwise I would recommend buying something else.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Boss Audio BV-AM5 Video Signal Amplifier Works well but BEWARE not for AC power! We are using this in a multiscreen church application.The amplifier did a great job AFTER our electronics tech completely retrofitted it with an adapter via solder to allow it to run on AC power. The ...Read the full

    • Pyle PL71PHB Headrest Pair with Built-in 7-Inch TFT-LCD Monitors (Black) Good quality product Before I go into details I want to mention that I'm very pleased with the purchase although I rated it as 4stars.I have serious doubts buying this one since it has no reviews.I've installed these in my car connected to ...Read the full

    • PYLE PLVW15IW 15'' In-Wall Mount TFT LCD Flat Panel Monitor w/VGA & RCA Input Advertising at sea Purchased four monitors to augment our 50 plasma which we use on our 55 passenger fairy boat.This particular model works very well for confined spaces plus we have had good feed back on tech. support. ...Read the full

    • Pyle PLVHR75 7-Inch TFT Widescreen Headrest Monitor easy hookup just need a 12v DC source no audio works fine As another reviewer mentioned it makes a handy 2nd monitor for the IC7000 and after fashioning a custom cable for primary screen output for the ICR9000. Apart from a couple of ...Read the full

    • XO Vision HTC35 Universal Weatherproof Backup Camera with NightVision Night vision backup camera inspection of the camera showed it was made of a good quality. It is sturdy but not bulky. it is good size so I know that it is not going to break easy and should hold up to normal wear and tear for a long while. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น