วันอังคารที่ 3 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

BV8966B In Dash Receiver Bluetooth Front IT DOES NOT WORK

Boss BV8966B In-Dash 7
Boss BV8966B In-Dash 7" DVD/MP3/CD Receiver with USB, SD Card, Bluetooth and Front Panel AUX Input Read more...

  • 4 x 80 Watts maximum power with front/rear preamp outputs
  • Includes front panel auxiliary input and USB port, SD card slot, wireless remote
  • One-year warranty
  • 7-inch widescreen LCD touch display with 1440 x 234 pixel resolution
  • AM/FM radio, DVD, SVCD, VCD, CD, CD-R/RW, WMA/MP4/MP3 receiver

  • Great for the price. You get what you pay for though For a 7 dvd screen with iPod and USB support you can't beat the price. I noticed the price recently went up to $168. I bought it for $144. This unit is a generic Chinese product that Boss Lanzar ProSound and Pyramid Gold stamp their name on. The manual is in Chinglish and isn't very helpful. Some of the onscreen menus are like that also. Please to stopping car for video watch.It's cheap but the screen looks nice. The menu shows Bluetooth but there is no Bluetooth. The menu itself isn't very nav friendly. If you're watching a video or listening to Ipod/USB you have to go into the radio source to play with EQ or loudness settings. If you're listening to the radio and want to dim the screen you have to go into the video source. The screen is still bright at night time. There's no screen saver or dimmer like better systems have. Like I said you get what you pay for. I put it in my 95 BMW M3 which was already modified for another stereo. Went with this single din because double din was too big. I mainly use the USB with thumbdrive MP3's.When I was looking at this unit I couldn't find any pictures of the menus. It's difficult to navigate and nothing can really be changed as far as graphics. Most everything is controlled by the remote also unless you navigate to a setup screen which while driving isn't going to end pretty.Great price for a basic video system.
    Not a good buy I got this for my finacee for Christmas and had it installed. First the DVD/CD stopped working and the SD slot did not work. The interface is not all that great either.
    IT DOES NOT WORK i bought this radio for my husband around christmas time. last month he took it to best buy to have it installed. he waited so long because he wanted the radio to go in his mustang convertible and it just got warm enough to drive the car in chicago. Best buy installed the radio and it worked for 2 DAYS. since then it just turns on and off constantly. piece of junk.
    very pleased for price just had my radio professionaly installed.Seems to work great.bought it for my sons 98 pathfinder really looks good.I know there has been bad reviews on this product but hopefully thats from poeple installing it thereselves.So for works great will update if have any problems.
    boss this product is sold at a great price for the features however the features do not work. Though the company replace it it still did not work. first one the sharp and bass did not work.
    radio volume increasing by itself I don't know why but I have a system connected to my 00 accord sedan and the radio volume on the boss bv8966b increases by itself more and more and more after the bass is hitting i checked my wiring it looks good on how its connected but this is very annoying I cant listen to my music in a steady volume and on the aux source it shows where you can fix the treble sound the bass and volume and balancing the sound sides and fading it but then in a few seconds it goes onto a blue screen and says no video signal. so I'm trying to find out what is the problem to this specially mainly the volume increasing by it's self.
    junk Unit failed to operate properly open mechanism was weak and eventually stopped working along with touchscreen. Cd is now stuck in unit and limited to controls using remote. Tried to reset unit by pushing reset button and disconnecting power source still inoperative. Also does not fit vehicle perfectly as would be expected. When I find a replacement it will be thrown in the burn pile where it probably should have been put in the first place. Stop selling US QC'd Junk.
    exelente
    Nice Unit too bad BOSS won't stand behind there product.. I Bought and installed the unit in Oct 2010 everything worked fine. Now 15 months later the screen is no longer working.Just a white screen. Called BOSS it's out of warranty and they want $110 to repair. $110 repair for a $169 unit? There customer service didn't offer a solution other than that.I dont really like to post negative reviews but it looks like BOSS just earned one.
    Not that great I used for 3 months and then sold it. It was good for watching movies and that was about it. Picture quality was awsome. Sound quality was poor to moderate. Was not very touch responsive and the USB port did not work. Face plate wiggled when ever you pushed the buttons on the bottom I was always afraid of breaking it. I also bought 2 Boss subwoofers and a Boss amplifier Those were both great buys. Boss is a good company for car audio just stay away from their head units.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Boss BV9560B 7-Inch DVD/MP3/CD Widescreen Bluetooth Receiver with USB and SD Card Great deal from Amazon Great deal from Amazon. 270 USD with Amazon prime shipping. A lot cheaper compared with the other expensive ones in this tough economy.ProsThis one is a new version March 2009 release.1. InBuilt Bluetooth works fine and ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • PYLE PLCM10 License Plate Mount Rear View camera with 0 Lux Night Vision Good value average performance Bottom line up front Don't expect a $30 CMOS backup camera to perform like your $600 camcorder.This camera is good for the price. I installed it rather quickly in conjunction with my Pioneer AVICZ110BT. It added a Pyramid 10amp noice ...Read the full

    • Koolertron License Plate Rear View Backup Camera, Black Koolertron Car Rearview License Plate Black Backup I was able to install this on my Pioneer DNX5140 in about 1.5 hours with no experience whatsoever in this field. I took power from my reverse lights using two ez splicers and used my ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น