วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Philips Universal Different Portable Electronics the audio cable does not work with iPhone , iPod or iPad

Philips Universal Car Charger with USB Adapter & 7 Different Power Tips for all Portable CD Players, DVD Player, Walkman &
Philips Universal Car Charger with USB Adapter & 7 Different Power Tips for all Portable CD Players, DVD Player, Walkman & Read more...

  • Includes 7 sizes of Power Adapter tips plus a USB adapter that should fit almost all Portable electronics.
  • And Enjoy your digital music through your car or home stereo.
  • Ensure a reliable connection with this CD/iPod/iPhone/MP3/DVD/Laptop Player-to-Cassette Adapter
  • Should fit all cassette decks with the convenient 3-cord position that will adjust to fit left, center and right-loading cassette players.
  • Portable electronics like iPod, iPhone, MP3, MP4, DVD Players, Laptops, Notebooks, Netbooks, Children's Electronic Games, etc..

  • Works Great I ordered the charger for my daughter's SUV. She has a Nissan Pathfinder '03. It has an autoreverse function tape deck. As long as you have the tape deck rolling in the correct direction the tape cassette adapter works great. The sound is better than the FM transmitter kind. We have tried every FM transmitter from cheap to expensive and his one is the best. The ONLY issue is that all the adapters do not fit in the back carrying case. Other than that it is a great product even for any price. She uses it for her iPod touch latest generation.
    fried my mp3 I just got an Sansa clip mp3 player for my husband's birthday. The first time he tried using it in his truck with the cassette converter and charger it got really hot and the mp3 player wouldn't work anymore. Found other people online who have said the same thing. BE CAREFUL. We are only going to charge the new Sansa clip I just ordered with the computer. Maybe it works with other things but I will not be taking the chance.
    the audio cable does not work with iPhone iPod or iPad
    Excellent Excellent product has all the adapters you need. Fast charger for all your toys ! Cassette adapter works great & sounds clear. Works great with my MP3 Cell phone GPS.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Sony D-NF340 CD Walkman & MP3 Player w/FM Tuner The best portable CD player left? After searching the net for a day this was the best CD player I could find. I bought the unit as a backup for my still functioning well Sony DNF430 a unit I'm in love with but I am concerned that when it ...Read the full

    • Sony AC-E45A Worldwide AC Power Adaptor with Folding Plug Blade Not for use with radios I recently purchased this item along with a Sony ICFM410V radio for which it is listed by Sony as an accessory. Don't buy this item for use with any radio Sony or other as it produces static at lower frequencies and a steady ...Read the full

    • Sony CDCASE4 Atrac CD Walkman Carrying Case Bad fit and Bad design DO NOT BUY THIS CASE.I repeat DO NOT BUY IT. Get it only if it is free when you buy the CD Player as it is a terribly designed product not worth paying $15.I got my Sony DNF400 CD Player today along with this case. I ...Read the full

    • Sony Walkman Digital Tuning Weather FM/AM Stereo Cassette Player (Silver) Another Walkman in Quality My first prerecorded cassette was ELO's first albumthat's how long I've been listening to them! We all know the day of cassette recording or playing is long gone even CD's are considered done in this day of MP3's. However that doesn't ...Read the full

    • RCA RP3013 Personal CD Player with FM Radio Overachiever After looking at the star ratings and comments for various CD players online and finding most nothing to brag about I wandered down to a local store and bought the RCA model RP3013 because it was good looking had great controls was cheap enough and it ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น