วันพุธที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

HDMI RCA component AV Converter Good Product

HDMI to 5 RCA component AV Converter
HDMI to 5 RCA component AV Converter Read more...

  • HDMI to 5 RCA component AV Converter
  • HDMI to component

  • Seemed to work fine The converter worked fine it seems. I just couldn't get the conversion software Powerstrip to work properly to send a 480i signal without crashing every few minutes. But no fault of the converter. The converter is actually a bit heavier and sturdy built than what I expected for made in China so was quite pleased. Would be good item for someone with a TV that accepts progressive standard though. Mine only works with interlaced as most older TVs.
    Good Product I read the reviews and I knew what I was getting. I used it for my apple tv2 and it is a little off center but I deal with it. It is not that big of a deal.
    HDMI port broken? No problem! The converter works great with my old Panasonic Viera Plasma TV.I bought the TV used from a friend who was moving away of course I discovered AFTER buying it the HDMI port doesn't work. I planned on using this TV as a computer screen so my options were to use SVIDEO tried it it's not good or get a converter.The TV has two sets of component inputs so after reading up on the whole digitalmustbeconvertedtoanalog dilemma I bought myself this converter.Tips to get it to work. Your obviously looking into this product because you have a High Definition HDMI device. It won't work if you set your resolution too low.
    Doesn't work don't bother buying I was afraid it may not work from other reviews but decided to take the chance. I regret I did now because it doesn't work at all. I tried it with multiple different inputs and on 2 different TV's to make sure it wasn't the TV input. Didn't matter how many times I turned it off and on or changed inputs or TV's never did work.Don't waste your time with this product.
    Be a Video Expert 1st Unless you're a video expert don't buy it. Read the description. If you don't know all the jargon move on to the next item. Better yet look at the negative reviews audio works but no video. Then ask yourself if you shouldn't just buy a new TV that is HDMI compatible and save yourself the hassle of repackaging this thing and kicking it to the curb.
    It does what it's supposed to do I have an older Mitsubishi WS65908 TV that takes input as 480i 480p or 1080i and this device does work without issues with a PS3 as well as a PC. The overall design is fairly nice. The case is solid metal not some cheap plastic. It doesn't appear to get hot/warm during operation. Also as a side bonus this device does a HDCP handshake properly. If you want to watch blurays on a older HDTV that doesn't have native HDMI this device will let you do it. The movie industry requires bluray players only play at HD resolutions if the bluray player is outputting to a HDCP compliant devicethis device lets you play it on any TV/display.One thing to note is that if your display does not like certain resolutions this box will not convert the signal to one that will work. Ergo when connecting a PC I had to specifically override the settings to be from 1080p to 1080i @ 60hz. If this doesn't work for you chances are whatever is generating the video isn't doing it at the exact setting you want. From wrestling with my PS3 some things can be tricky and don't want to set the correct resolution sometime. You might just need to poke the settings for awhile until they work.
    Don't bother This does not work as advertised. I hooked it up but there is no real conversion to HDMI. There are 5 outputs from the box to HDMI but the TV only has 3 inputs. Unless there is something I am missing it looks like I will have to buy a High Def TV much to my disappointment.
    Good product Good product shipped quickly and as decribed. Just be sure to order the correct unit for YOUR TV. If you have an older TV with COMPOSITE input don't order the HDMI to COMPONENT converter box. Or you may end up ordering two boxes instead of one.
    Have an older HDTV? You may need this I recently received a Roku HD as a gift. Although I have a Toshiba HDTV it's not a recent model and it doesn't have a HDMI input. I was stuck watching Netflix streaming in SD. What to do? If you Google this issue the usual answer you'll find is Buy a new TV. Seriously? Drop $500$1000 because of a missing input jack? Fortunately I found this little gadget first. Within ten minutes of unpacking it I was happily watching Netflix in 720p.
    little tough to figure out. I am using this with a roughly 8 year old sony wega with no hdmi input. the tv is hd but 720. When plugged in it did not work just very fuzzy. After some research ont he net i found that i had to take the apple tv to my new tv plug it in and change the output setting to 720p from the default 1080. after doing this i hooked it back up and presto works great i am sure that some of the issues with apple tv 9and subsequent returns could be avoided if there was some instructions with the product!!!!Shipper was fast and delivered on time as promised but the product itself is a little frustrating.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • HDMI to Composite /S-Video Converter 3RCA CRT TV CVBS Worked As Described. Used to connect AppleTV to old TV This product worked as described. I connected an AppleTV device to this converter via HDMI cable and then connected this converter to the TV using composite cable A/V yellow white red cable. Worked like a ...Read the full

    • DVI Gear HDMI Cable 2M (6 Feet) Sweet bargain great performance I got this HDMI cable for under $10 with shipping just to see whether it will work as well as the expensive ones and it was well worth the risk. I tested it with my upconverting LG DVD player on 1080i ...Read the full

    • Mediabridge - RCA Component Video Cable with Audio - 6ft Excellent Quality For the Money As someone who does quite a bit of home theater installations I have to say that I was very impressed by these cables the first time I purchased them. They are now my goto component video/audio cable for both ...Read the full

    • 3 Ft Component Video Cable + Dual RCA Audio, 5 RCA, HDTV Black Be careful I went for these cables because the ones pictured seemed of better quality than others Ive been looking for. However this just seems to be a general picture and the ones received are not of the same quality but a cheaper version ...Read the full

    • 5 RCA RGB Audio Video AV Component Cable to HDMI Male [Electronics] it is fake This HDMI to Composite Cable doesn't exist becauseHDMI is digital with pulses and Composite is analog with waveforms so an HDMI to Composite Cable won't workHDMI has 19 pins and Composite + audio has only 3 so an HDMI to Composite ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น