วันพุธที่ 4 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pyle PLDN70U Double DIN Motorized Touchscreen Great unit for the money

Pyle PLDN70U 7-Inch Double-DIN Motorized TFT Touchscreen Receiver with DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/USB/SD-MMC Card Slot/AM/FM
Pyle PLDN70U 7-Inch Double-DIN Motorized TFT Touchscreen Receiver with DVD/VCD/CD/MP3/MP4/CD-R/USB/SD-MMC Card Slot/AM/FM Read more...

  • Touch Screen Control Operation - Anti-Shock Mechanism ESP Function - Subwoofer Output - Rear Camera Output-Parking Video Input
  • Res. 1440 x 324 Pixels Brightness: 200 cd/m2
  • Auto Store/Preset Scan - Res. 1440 x 324 Pixels Brightness: 200 cd/m2 - LO/DX & ST/MO Selector - Selectable View Angle - 320 Watts (4x80W)
  • PLL Synthesizer Tuner; Auto Store/Preset Scan; AM/FM-MPX 2 Band Radio
  • DVD/VCD/MPEG4/MP3/CD/CD-RW Compatible; Motorized Slide Down Front Panel; Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Encoder Volume

  • ok muy satisfactorio los mejores en venta en el exterior excelente muy complacido con su responsabilidad y seriedad..
    GREAT DEAL I BOUGHT THE PYLE PLDN7OU 7INCH TOUCH SCREEN RECIEVER FOR MY SON. THE INSTALLATION WAS EASY WE ONLY HAD TO MAKE ONE MINOR ADJUSTMENT IN ORDER FOR THE RECIEVER TO FIT. WHEN IT WAS TURNED ON THE SOUND WAS OF GREAT QUALITY. I REALLY LIKE THE IDEAL OF THE TILT SCREEN. MY SON HAS SINCE BUILT A BOX AND ADDED A BASS SPEAKER AND AN AMP TO THE SYSTEM. THE SOUND IS GREAT. MY WIFE AND I ARE VERY SERIOUSLY CONSIDERING TO BUY THE SAME RECIEVER TO INSTALL IN OUR VEHICLE. FOR THE PRICE OF THE PYLE PLDN7OU 7INCH SCREEN RECIEVER I BELIEVE IT IS WELL WORTH THE MONEY IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD SOUND FOR YOUR VEHICLE.
    Wonderful Great Value Let me start out by saying that I had never installed a car radio before this one. However I was able to successfully install this in my GM car even though it is not 'officially supported'.If your car is not officially supported be ready to possibly trim your dash or bezel with some type of high quality precision tool. I did that trimmed the dash cover with a pair of plier cutters. The radio was able to then fit perfectly in my car after of course connecting the wires to a radio harness plug especially made for the make and model of my car and also custom cutting the radio holding brackets.As another reviewer mentioned there is a safety mechanism which prevents the DVD player to work while the brown parking brake wire is not grounded. Use this information to hack out this feature at your own risk to allow DVD's to be played even while driving.For those of you wondering what video format the player reads on the SD card it expects a *.mpeg filename encoded with the mpeg2video codec this is the same codec used in DVDs.
    very nice
    Ok for the price. This is a great deck for the price. So far its still working and doing fine. Thanks for the deal.
    i got screwed big time
    Pleased with the Pyle PLDN70U 7Inch My second DVD touchscreen receiver to install this year. The Pyle PLDN70U unit works as described. The screen is difficult to view with the sun to your back. The motorized screen seems strong and assures confidence. Limited audio adjustment. If you intend to drive a subwoofer and four interior speakers this may not be the best choice. Read the owners manual before purchasing to make sure you able to configure the outputs to your design requirements. Best deal out there for less than $200.
    Great for the price My girlfriend brought this for me as a gift and Ive fallen in love with it. Installation was simple I just had to adjust it a few times to get it into my factory position. Once started up it was great ok screen compared to those crappy ones ive seen on ebay ie eonon. DVD's look amazing on this thing I have it set so I dont need the emergency brake engaged to watch movies and found myself looking down a few times to admire the screen. The build quality seems fine and works nicely when putting in and ejecting a cd. It will take you a little while to configure it to get the sound just right. Im running 2 door speakers 2 back panel speakers 2 factory dash mounted tweeters and one sub and it sounds really nice. Wish is had settings to control the bass of the sub but for the price I cant really complain. It has 50 million ports to run tv's connect your ipod/phone or any other music device. Only thing that was bad is the usb port in the back needs to be capped or taped off because if it touches metal it will spark and possibly short something out. I highly recommend this if you want a cheap but nice dvd receiver.
    Great unit for the money I have now had this installed in my xB for about 3 weeks now. Installation was easy and straight forward. Like other posts you may have to alter the dash piece a little in order for this to fit in correctly and that is what I had to do. I just used a dremel with a sanding bit to sand down the dash piece a little so that it would fit.Deck works great and sounds great. I went from a Pioneer AVIC D2 to this unit and of course I did lose some features but at the same time I did gain some as well.Blue tooth works awesome. I love having the ability to stream music from my phone to the head unit micro sd cards are much cheaper than a ipod so that works awesome. I haven't gotten any complaints about the call quality so I assume the phone portion of it works great. Blue tooth automatically connects to my phone as soon as I enter the car.USB flash drive works flawlessly as well. There are some minor issues here that more or less bug me but overall it works great. For example what bugs me is that you are unable to set the usb to shuffle songs that are on the flash drive. Usb is great though since usb drives are so cheap now you can get a 4gb and fill it with music and you have songs for days to listen to. Navigating folders and songs works but is limited. What I mean here is that this deck does not list the folders alphabetically. When you have a lot of folders you have to scroll through all of them until you find the folder you are looking for rather then being able to do it by name. Lastly the only issue I have encountered here is that if you have pictures on your flash drive and you select one of them by accident it's kind of a pain to get back to the folder structure to play music 'cause once the picture appears it begins playing all the pictures on your flash drive like a slideshow. If the ebrake bypass isn't in then you essentially just get a blue screen until you engage the ebrake. All in all outside these little quirks that I have encountered the usb port works awesome.
    IT'S A GOOD DVD PLAYER FOR THE PRICE
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น