วันเสาร์ที่ 7 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Jensen In dash Receiver Motorized Interface Nice addition to my car.

Jensen Vm9214 In-dash All-in-one Dvd, Cd, Mp3, Receiver with 7 Inch Flip Out Motorized Touch Screen Monitor with Usb Slot + Built
Jensen Vm9214 In-dash All-in-one Dvd, Cd, Mp3, Receiver with 7 Inch Flip Out Motorized Touch Screen Monitor with Usb Slot + Built Read more...

  • Full Function, Soft Touch Screen
  • DVD/CD, USB Receiver + Free SD Card Reader which plugs into the USB in
  • Built in iPod and iPhone audio interface
  • AM/FM/MPX Radio
  • 7" TFT Touch Screen Fully Motorized, all-in-one in-dash monitor receiver

  • Really good I bought this for my boyfriend for Christmas.
    Nice addition to my car. I am very happy with this radio. I did notice a little less fm reception but not enough to worry about. I was able to install it myself without issues and put in the back up camera as well. Nice price that allows you to do the upgrades you want when you want them later on and still have quality of use.
    Great unit for the price Sound video and functions are all above expectation for the price. I bought mine from Cartoys and had it installed the same day. They forgot to include the remote though. I went back and got a remote but it does not work on this unit. Has anyone had any issues trying to use the remote? I see that my box did not originally include it but all the others do. Oh well. It's a great buy. I have a 12 inch RF sub hooked up to it with a 500W amp pushing it in a 04 PT cruiser turbo. The sound from the deck makes me forget how loud my exhaust is..lol..
    Not baddd at all. I was a little scared of buying a Jensen stereo but I read some reviews on this stereo did my research so I risked it and bought it.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Jensen VM9214 Single DIN MultiMedia Receiver with 7-Inch Flip out Touch Screen GREAT BUY FOR THE $$$$ i bought this a few weeks ago and it went in like butter. i put it in myself and no a singe problem. ive never installed a deck before but it was really easy. i have crappy speakers and it makes them sound great. it has ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Jensen BTM15 Add On Bluetooth Module Works kinda I have had the same issue with importing the phone book. It does not work. However the sound comes through the car speakers just fine and the clarity is excellent. The manual says the phonebook importation is an issue with the ...Read the full

    • Jensen Jlinkusb Ipod Audio/video Interface Cable Great Cable Although I hate to buy separate attachments this cable is the real deal. Works great with iPhones/IPods and my friends purposely bring their IPods just to watch movies/music in the car. I would say the only flaw is that the cable ...Read the full

    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter the right product The right product for converting standard antenna jack on an aftermarket radio to GM antenna wire. ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น