วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 15 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Apple%C2%AE iPhone%C2%AE 4S Channel Transmitter So far, I love it


For Apple® iPhone® 4/4S - INSTEN All Channel FM Transmitter w/ USB Port [Black]
  • Broadcast music from your iPod® , PDA, MP3 or CD player, and even portable DVD player with this all channel universal FM transmitter. Transmits stereo quality sound from your portable music player to your car/home FM radio. All frequency tuning allows endless selection of radio frequencies from 88.1 to 107.9 mhz with an increment of 0.1 mhz.
  • Optimal distance - 10 feet / 3 meters. Easy to read LCD frequency display. Fits standard USB connections. Color: Black.MP3 Player and AAA battery not included.
  • For best sound performance, please set your MP3 player's volume level to MEDIUM. Then use your car stereo's volume control to adjust the output level. Operating Range: up to 16.4 feet / 5 meters.
  • Accessory ONLY, iPhone® not included."Apple® iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple® compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc.
  • Just tune your car radio into any unused FM channel. Then adjust the FM Transmitter to the same radio frequency. Plug FM Transmitter's into any 3.5 mm output socket and then it's done. Powered by vehicle cigarette lighter adapter or 2 x AAA battery. Frequency range: 88.1 - 107.9 MHz.
  • So far I love it I love it so far. It is very versatile. It has a place to put batteries so you can take it anywhere or plug it into your car so you don't have to have batteries. it has multiple connection options and broadcast pretty well. So far I love it but I have only had it for a couple of weeks. Keeping my fingers crossed that the honeymoon doesn't ends.
    Lasted 3 weeks I was happy with my purchase for three weeks. The reception in my vehicle was good and not too shabby on my boom box. Unfortunately the numeric display quit working. Now I can't tell what frequency it's broadcasting on and it's not worth the time to play around with it all the time.
    average fm transmitter A good value for the item but lacks the ability to control volume on it for the fact that you turn up the volume on your electonic but still sounds low.
    Not badfor the price Looking for something to play my iphone music in my car and this seemed like a quick fix. It works as well as other products I've tried but still produces quite a bit of static on several stations.
    good fm transmitter this transmitter works pretty well it has both a cigarette lighter power supply and battery supply both work very well im still a little sketchy on the distance though dont think it will hold out to the full distance it says you can be away from it but pretty close. you can use it anywhere in our minivan and it works just fine.
    Doesn't work well Pros Quality isn't that great but for the price of the device it's good. CostCons The connection from the car charger to the device is fickle. Sometimes it works sometimes it doesn't. When I took the sticker of the screen it left this residue which just won't come off.Other For some reason it allows you to tune to even numbered stations. Kind of annoying since my radio only uses odd numbers Haven't tried USB or batter with it.
    Great Product works great I am very pleased with my purchase and hope it lasts me longer than my more exspensive purchases.
    works like a charm !!! works perfectly !!! very minimal static once i found a good station .
    Fm transmitter Real good tnsmitter got to use it over the mountain going to LA from Bakersfield and keaped the frequency . Found one bad thing about it I bought this fm transmitter for my wife and there was a few times where it didn't want to work unless you mess with the fuse holder the part that goes into cigarette lighter . The one only thing that happened with it. Other then that I would recommend it! SP For the priceI think it works awesome .
    It just stopped working.. I got this product a few weeks ago and was initially pleased with it. The sound was good and it was easy to use seemed like a great deal for the price! However my opinion quickly shifted when one day I went to plug it into my phone to play some music and the device wouldn't work. I've tried changing the batteries and it just refuses to turn on. I have no clue why it did this but I'm not pleased. I wish I would have just bought a better quality one in the first place because now I'm spending even more money to replace it.


    Broadcast music from your iPod® , PDA, MP3 or CD player, and even portable DVD player with this all channel universal FM transmitter. Transmits stereo quality sound from your portable music player to your car/home FM radio. All frequency tuning allows endless selection of radio frequencies from 88.1 to 107.9 mhz with an increment of 0.1 mhz..Optimal distance - 10 feet / 3 meters. Easy to read LCD frequency display. Fits standard USB connections. Color: Black.MP3 Player and AAA battery not included..For best sound performance, please set your MP3 player's volume level to MEDIUM. Then use your car stereo's volume control to adjust the output level. Operating Range: up to 16.4 feet / 5 meters..Accessory ONLY, iPhone® not included."Apple® iPod®, iPhone®, or iPad® are registered trademarks of Apple, Inc. Products are Apple® compatible and not endorsed by Apple, Inc..Just tune your car radio into any unused FM channel. Then adjust the FM Transmitter to the same radio frequency. Plug FM Transmitter's into any 3.5 mm output socket and then it's done. Powered by vehicle cigarette lighter adapter or 2 x AAA battery. Frequency range: 88.1 - 107.9 MHz...


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น