วันจันทร์ที่ 19 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sylvania SDVD7014 MPINK Portable 7 Inch Widescreen Great for the price!


Sylvania SDVD7014-MPINK Portable 7-Inch Widescreen DVD Player
  • Rechargeable Battery and Rmote Control included
  • DVD DVD+-R/RW CD CD-R/RW MP3 and JPEG compatible
  • 7-Inch Widescreen 16:9 TFT Color Display
  • Metalic Pink case
  • Stereo Audio output stereo Earphone
  • Sylvania DVD Actually loved this item for my daughter. The picture was so clear and it was nice and compact. Problem is it broke in less than a month. Now we are trying to send it back to get repaired and we have to pay $8.00 right off the bat plus shipping. On top of it he said we would probably end up with a refurbished one. My husband basically told them that we bought it new and we want a new sent to us not a used one. Very disappointing.
    suddenly stops working We initially bought one which worked great for my 3 year old for traveling however not even a month later and it went from working absolutely fine to suddenly not reading any dvd's. No matter what we did it would just spin and spin saying loading and then eventually give up and say no disc. Not sure what was wrong but we were about to leave for another trip so exchanged it for a new one. Again worked absolutely great for not even a month. We watched one movie with no problems took it out put in a new dvd and it did the exact same thing would not recognize it. Put in the movie which we had just watched.. wouldn't recognize it. Tried again for the heck of it a few hours later no luck. Although when it was working it was great would not recommend this at all as it just suddely stops working for no reason and is definitely not reliable.
    Sylvania portable DVD This product has been everything I expected. It has held up with my grandchild using it. I would buy another one.
    I am very impressed I bought two of these for my young grandchildren. I was skeptical of the price but I knew the Sylvania name was a good product. I am very pleased and happy that I bought these. They are just what I was looking for Good Quality but low price which is very hard to find these days. Thank you Sylvania and Thank you Amazon.
    carols work I have been looking for one of these am glad to get it I have one on top of my tv and cant work it.
    Never Worked This DVD player was broken right out of the box. It turned on but could not play any of the DVDs we put in there. Don't buy it.
    portable player My kids were super excited to get this portable dvd player for Christmas and I was super excited to get it at such a good price. It even came with a car charger.
    Great product! Great for my two year old to watch his DVDs on. It saved the day! Battery life is as stated. Also loved that it came with remote cables to hook up to tv car charger and plug for indoors.
    Great for the price! I purchased a Mintek about 15 years go which by the way is still working. Purchased this so I could leave my Mintek at home when on trips. This is an EXCELLENT DVD player which also plays DVDs with JPEG images. It has customizable brightness saturation hue and contrast. It also comes with a REMOTE car charger and video cables. You can't beat this price for all you receive. I just might purchase another one to give as a gift to someone. I'm very impressed wtih the quality. I like that the power light turns blue while watching a movie.
    Cheap DVD player You get what you pay for should be what this DVD player is called. I received it yesterday inserted a DVD and three things popped out at me.1 It feels cheap. You can actually feel the control buttons click when you click them. The plastic case squeaks when you squeeze it just a little.2 The picture on the LCD screen is very grainy which is multiplied when you think it is only a 7 inch screen.3 The volume when turned all the way up is barely heard even with several sets of headphones. If someone is talking or the TV is on you literally cannot hear anything on the DVD player.I am sending it back today and will buy one that is twice the price. As they say buy cheapbuy twice.Don't waste your money on this player.


    Rechargeable Battery and Rmote Control included.DVD DVD+-R/RW CD CD-R/RW MP3 and JPEG compatible.7-Inch Widescreen 16:9 TFT Color Display.Metalic Pink case.Stereo Audio output stereo Earphone.The Sylvania SDVD7014 Portable DVD Player is the perfect entertainment companion for home and travel. Enjoy your favorite DVD movies, music and pictures on the beautiful 7-Inch widescreen. Leave the wires at home with the built in rechargeable battery, or use the included car adapter to keep the battery powered up for those long car rides. The included remote control provides the extra convenience while you sit back and enjoy. With such a wide range or great features and the low price tag, the Sylvania SDVD7014 DVD Player can't be beat.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น