วันเสาร์ที่ 3 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer 16 PIN Universal Wiring Harness Not so Universal


Pioneer 16-PIN Universal Wiring Harness
  • 16 Pin Universal
  • Looked everywhere for this! I looked everywhere for this! Im so glad I finally looked at Amazon.com I finallt can hook up my stereo. It works great! Fast shipment too.
    Not so Universal I bought this Harness thinking i was gonna hook up my Pioneer Radio but the main receiver plugs where on the opposite side so now it's just pointless to have & i dont no what todo with it. Maybe i could've done more research or the description on the harness was off a little.
    Aside from poor application information A perfect match for the stock Pioneer harness that comes with a bunch of Pioneer units. Wiring colors are dead on pin assignments are exact. Too bad they didn't take the time to do references to the Pioneer p/n or even try to tell buyers which Pioneer units they are exact replacements for. They'd have a TON of business.
    NOT Universal This UNIVERSAL harness is Not for all Pioneer Units. They should give more detailed discription of this Harness and what Pioneer unit it fit's on.
    Universal doesn't fit all Wrong plug didn't fit my DEHP2000. Now I have a plug I don't need so its going into the garage junk drawer where extra parts that will never get used hang out. I'm glad it was only a few dollars though.
    mismatched I am guessing that pioneer has a multiple different wireharnesses and this one does not match my premier model.
    its alright if its the right connector purchased item and received it at a decent time for standard shipping. The item is what it is but the only downfall is that it didn't fit my particular model of pioneer. I think it would had helped if there was a listing of what kind of pioneer models it fitted. Cause now i have a wiring harness that doesn't fit my Pioneer 2000MP head unit.


    16 Pin Universal..


    Related Products
    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    • WIRE HARNESS FOR PIONEER ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-R55 Remote Control It does what it supposed to do Attention iPOD owners This remote control only works for changing songs and volume control it does not work to change/view playlist or anything else within the iPOD. That is why I didn't rate it with 5 ...Read the full

    • Metra 70-1858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 88-05 Harness Metra 701858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 8805 Harness At first I was disappointed with this product. I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado K1500 which comes stock with an AM/FM stereo and cassette player. After removing the cassette player the plug ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น