วันพุธที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer DEH 3300UB Receiver Direct Control Not All Ok.


Pioneer DEH-3300UB CD Receiver with iPod Direct Control and USB Input
  • Single-DIN AM/FM radio, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV, USB, iPod/iPhone receiver
  • 4 x 50W MOSFET amplifier with one RCA preamp output (2V)
  • Detachable faceplate with 10-character LCD display, red key illumination
  • Advanced Sound Retriever restores audio from compressed digital recordings
  • Includes front panel auxiliary input, USB port with direct iPod control
  • Not All Ok. The radio is ok. the shipping ok. the equipment condition ok. the conection cables NOT OK. the conection cables aren't compatible with the radio.
    Good Good Cd player i only pluged it in a few minutes because my car is off the road but everything looks and sounds good. buttons are nice and firm not too small faceplate is easily removable. for the price its not bad at all look forward to testing out my first pioneer when i put my car back on the road.
    You're losing memory? THEN IT'S WIRED WRONG!!! I bought one of these today for the used Acura I just bought unexpectedly found it on sale cheap!. It's not installed yet but based on a similar Pioneer I put in another vehicle last year I expect this one to be *very* worth the price. I've been buying Pioneer decks since the early 90's because I use the radio function most of the time and the Pioneer SuperTuner has consistently been the strongest FM receiver I've foundat least in the lowtomidlevel decks I buy.I wouldn't have written this review but about the bad reviews based on losing the memory when the ignition is switched off? IT'S NOT THE RADIO'S FAULT. All modern vehicles have a constant 12 volt line to supply voltage to the radio to maintain the memory settings. If your radio is losing memory settings when the key is turned off then the radio's main power connection is wired to something other than the intended constant 12 volt supply. So it's like blaming your TV for going dark when a tree falls across the power lines down the road and knocks out the power to your house.So next time consider finding somebody who knows what they're doing to install your car stereo. I'm just sayin'.
    great radio bought this as a christmas present for my girlfriend. installed it christmas eve in about 45 minutes. She loves it.
    very good this reciever is very nice and is perfect in my 78' cj7. the best feature is the aux hook up in the front.
    love the sound quality and color ive bin loving this in my 94 honda civic but the lights have bin flickering on me when i turn it up and blows fuses like no other if ur settings arre wrong i have 2 6.5 inch pioneer 2 way speakers hooked up and 2 5.
    An excellent product. There's no substitute for preparation. Based on this plattitude I have three pointers.1 Buy the wiring harness for your car's trim package in my case a 2005 Altima S. It will take a soldering iron your basic 60/40 resin core solder a foot of heatshrink tubing and about twenty minutes to connect it colortocolor to the harness that ships with the Pioneer DEH3300UB head unit. With that you have a pigtail that will connect easily from the car's OEM connectors to the back of your new stereo. I did a lot of poking around the Internet looking for pinouts on the cables and discovered all the new stuff uses the EIA wire color standards so just solder the yellow wire to the yellow wire the brown/black wire to the brown/black wire etc. This will run you less than $15 from Amazon.2 Get the DIN mounting kit for your car's trim package. It ran somewhere around $18 for my Altima. Read the instructions on how to attach the radio yea it runs against my nature too and put it together indoors. Where. it's. warm.3 Do an Internet search on how to remove the stereo for your model of car on Google or Bing. I would NEVER have come up with the procedure for opening up the dash board.After that there were six screws four connectors and a ground wire. It took all of ten minutes to put it all together.The Pioneer DEH3300UB is a NICE sounding stereo with more than enough power for my old ears. It's a great change from the anemia of the original equipment.
    Great sound good price all the functions I need ProsI bought this to replace the original CD player in my 2002 Honda Civic. Installation was very easy with a few accessories. Though I didn't replace any speakers the sound quality was very much improved over the original CD player. I'm not at all bothered by the brightness of the display as one prominent reviewer said. Also the receiver works excellently with my iPhone 4G.
    It doesn't work correctly I bought this item several months ago and after installing it in my car I noticed the CD player wasn't working. It makes a strange sound but never plays the music. I would very much appreciate the seller to recognize this badfunction and replace the item.
    Good product It's a really good radio all features needed lot of controls and a nice look.


    Single-DIN AM/FM radio, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV, USB, iPod/iPhone receiver.4 x 50W MOSFET amplifier with one RCA preamp output (2V).Detachable faceplate with 10-character LCD display, red key illumination.Advanced Sound Retriever restores audio from compressed digital recordings.Includes front panel auxiliary input, USB port with direct iPod control.With both an auxiliary and USB input on the front, the DEH-3300UB is a flexible player that lets you enjoy your music from a variety of sources. It is fully compatible with iPod and iPhone, allowing direct control via the CD tuner, and ready to play back your CDs and digital files.

    Enjoy your music from a variety of sources.


    Related Products
    • Pioneer DEH-1300MP CD Receiver with MP3/WMA Playback and Remote Control Pioneer DEH ROCKS! I bought this car audio system for my husband for our first anniversary because it's what he asked forknowing ZIP about car stereo systems! I was happy to be able to find the features he wanted described clearlyso it made ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-IU50 Usb IpodInterface Cable iPod Cable that comes with iPod does same thing If you connected the USB connection from the back of the head unit when you first did the install simply connect the white iPod adapter you received with the iPod into the USB and it will work just the same. Free is ...Read the full

    • Pioneer TS-G1643R 6.5-Inch 2-Way Speakers (Pair) Very good speakers This is just a great all round speaker. Well made. Very very good highs and nice deep bass. Love them!In order to maximize the efficiency of speakers you must seal the speaker properly. I bought some air conditioning soft foam filter mats and cut ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • Pioneer DEH-33HD CD Receiver with HD Tuner Built-In and iPod/iPhone Control Good upgrade for the price easy to operate I purchased this from a wellknown electronics chain for $119 on sale to upgrade my factory CD/cassette/radio in my 2001 Camry w/ a JBL speaker system. I let the store do the install and watched the tech while he was doing ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น