วันอาทิตย์ที่ 4 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kidz Gear Wired Headphones Kids PERFECT for toddlers!


Kidz Gear Wired Headphones For Kids
  • Built-in volume control knob to adjust the volume range within the selected volume limits
  • Custom designed fit for children 2 yrs. and older - Light weight and comfortable
  • Adult-featured stereo headphones for children
  • FREE independent Volume Limit Cable to limit audio volume to approximately 80% (~ 20dB lower) of original maximum volume
  • 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Lifetime Limited Warranty
  • Duarble and Fit Well I have bought several pairs of these headphones over the past 2 years. We started using them when my son and daughter were 2 and 3. They are durable we are rough on them and they fit the kids' heads very well. Now that they are 4 and 5 they still fit because of the adjustable band. THese headphones have taken quite a beating and have held up nicely. I am buying more for my niece.
    AWESOME!!! I love this product! I have two boys ages 3 and 5. We took a 16 hour car trip and this saved me and my husband! The kids were able to watch their movie with the headset on and the adults were able to listen to whatever station we wanted. I lost an ear cushion and called the company to find out where I could buy a replacement.
    Seemed like a great buy but died after 1.5 months My almost 5yearold received these for Christmas at my request from his aunt so he would stop trying to steal my husband's pair of much more expensive headphones. For a month and a half they worked wonderfully and seemed very sturdy. Then suddenly for no apparent reason sound no longer comes through the headphones. When plugged into my laptop to play a game the sound stops emitting from the computer speakers but does not come through the headphones. Very sad day here for my little man.
    Great sound quality
    Best ones we've bought I got these as replacements for the long car rides for my 2 kids. One child in particular despises headphones and this was our attempt at fixing that issue. Well 90% of the complaining went away! Yeah!Details the cords are longer than most other car headphones which was a BIG plus that I didn't realize when I bought them this gets the review to 5 stars instead of 4. It has a builtin volume control dial on the cord for those kids that have to be in absolute control mine. and it has an inline volume limiter that it plugs into but you can remove it if needed.
    Perfect for Kids!! I originally got these headphones for my son when he was 3 and got my daughter a set when she turned two. These adjust easily but yet stay put at their adjusted point. My son is 6 now and still wears his just fine. I like that they come with the piece that will only allow the volume up to go up so high as when you have a two or three year old they like to play with the volume button but don't exactly understand what it is and could damage their ears turning it all the way up or just scare them and not know how to turn it down. The piece does come off though so when you need the volume to go higher such as in a plane you can. The kids drag these everywhere and shover them into bags and step on them and do things that kids do with stuff and they still have held up and not broken.
    They survived! As a dad of 5yo twins I'm the one usually left holding the bits and pieces cursing my luck and the solder burns after we travel with equipment that gets knocked aroundsat on thrown and generally abused on and off planes in airports and cars. These survived. They worked well. The kids liked them.In fact they had such little impact on our recent flight to Europe that I can't even remember what they look like.. and that's a good thing because I didn't have to examine them to figure out anything they just did what they were supposed to do and if you have to travel with rugrats you know what it's like when you have to fix stuff on the fly pun intended.Great headphones not bose but good enough good price sturdy with bag and amazon happened to be throwing in some free extras so it was a good purchase.
    PERFECT for toddlers! These headphones were the perfect fit for our 18 month old to use on his first flight! We plugged them into our MP3 player so he could hear his favorite music. They adjusted to fit his head well and are very padded around the ears for extra comfort. I also really liked the volume control on the cord of the headphones to better adjust the sound. All around a great product.
    Great Earphones worth every penny! I ordered these earphones for my 51/2 year old. She loves them. The headstrap fits great and doesn't fall off when she dances around with them on. The leather on the ear piece is very comfortable. One downfall is that she sings really loud with the earphones on. She really likes the volume control on the earphones. It is much easier for her to use than the volume control on the ipod dvd player etc. We have had them for 3 days.
    My girls LOVED the headphones! Perfect! I researched these headphones before I purchased them for my girls 1 & 3 to use with their portable dvd player. These had the best ratings/reviews so I was excited when they arrived.I let my oldest test them out when they arrived ontime and securely packaged I must add. She loved them immediately once I fit them to her ears/head. They fit snug around her ears and head and she didn't want to take them off. My 1 yr old used them and they fit her head very well she lasted about 20 minutes before she was done but that was good for her. The only down side is the volume control button is too easy for my 3 yr old to adjust. I know that it only goes so far but when she turns it all the way up I can hear it clearly if I'm sitting next to her and to me that is WAYYYY to loud. With that said I just put the headphones on yes they fit my head too and adjust the volume to what I felt was best for her.Love them and would definitely recommend them! I wish the wireless were for dvd players would have purchased them instead.Hope this helps.


    Built-in volume control knob to adjust the volume range within the selected volume limits.Custom designed fit for children 2 yrs. and older - Light weight and comfortable.Adult-featured stereo headphones for children.FREE independent Volume Limit Cable to limit audio volume to approximately 80% (~ 20dB lower) of original maximum volume.100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - Lifetime Limited Warranty. Introducing the first adult-featured stereo headphones made specifically for kids. Manufactured with the same high quality components as those used in standard adult headphones, the Kidz Gear CH68KG01 stereo headphones deliver extremely rich sound quality for a variety of audio content - DVDs, MP3s, Game Players, Television, Radio and more. Featuring BOTH a built-in Volume Control knob as well as a FREE independent Volume Control Cable, the Kidz Gear Wired Headphones are also safe for the little ones. They are a must for children in the car, on the plane or hanging out at home.


    Related Products
    • Belkin Speaker and Headphone Splitter DOES preserve stereo separation. So to recapDirt cheapFlexibleextremely easy to useDiminishes volume? Not too badly.DOES preserve stereo separation! I'm mixing a song right now through these splitters and while panning back and forth my headphones respond as if the ...Read the full

    • Kidz Gear Volume Limit Splitter Cable ...Read the full

    • Little Airport Sticker Activity Book (Dover Little Activity Books) Small sticker book but kids loved them I ordered 4 books to take advantage of the 4 for 3 Amazon offer 2 sticker books and 2 airplane coloring books.The sticker book is small about the size of a postcard with only 4 pages of stickers in ...Read the full

    • Going on a Plane (First Experiences) Lift Off With Going On a Plane This children's book is probably the best book that can be given to any child who is hestitant about riding in an airplane.It features the processes that are involved in airplane travel. It begins with the introduction of the family ...Read the full

    • My Plane Trip (Dover Coloring Books) Appropriate Story I bought this to keep my 4 yr old son and 6 yr old girl twins occupied on a plane trip. My 4 yr old loved that he was able to associate the story with what we were doing. The twins loved coloring and also make the ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น