วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 29 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Dual XDMR7710 In Dash MP3 Receiver Great Product!


Dual XDMR7710 In-Dash CD/MP3/WMA Receiver
  • Connect digital audio players via iPlug (3.5mm to RCA L/R bridge); remote control
  • Compatible with CD-R/RW discs and MP3/WMA files burned to disc
  • In-dash car stereo with CD player, AM/FM tuner; 55 watts peak power x 4 channels (220 watts total)
  • Five selectable EQ curves for the perfect sound
  • XM Connect-and-Play controller and display capability for optional XM Satellite Radio systems
  • Hella I was really hoping this product was what it was made out to be. And it was. Amazon is bad ass. $70.00. NO TAX! And free shipping? What is better than that? Anyway. Back to the product. It was pretty use to install! The only problem I has was that when I opened it it would hit the thing so I had to figure out how to make it set out further. Everything about this is great! 220 watts makes it super loud. I was never really a fan of dual audio but I thought of give it a shot and I'm glad I did. I hated my pioneer. This has bright colors. The sound quality is fantastic but that also depends on the speakers. It does have sub outputs. The only complaint I have about this is my subs were hitting so much harder after I got this and i don't know how but it blew my subs. My amp wouldn't kick off for some reason when it got too loud. But oh well. Maybe it just happened. Has many options as well. You can have a cd with different folders. So you can have one cd with say metallica and have different folders with as many albums as the cd can hold. I love how long the aux chord is. I wired mine close to the deck but I couldve put it any where I wanted really. The remote works well. I love the case it came with to put the faceplate in. So you can take it anywhere without scratching it. You can set a volume so when you turn it on it's not blasting if you had it loud before. Has all the settings you need. It really does. I could see this product being $250. It is very nice.
    Good deal! I loved the look and uncommon design of this CD player for my boyfriend.
    Love it
    Great Product! Good radio good power nice look easy to operate. BUT i wouldn't get another one of these simply because of the limited sound settings. I'm talking about mid control. There is only bass and treble and i don't appreciate lacking in sound control I like full spectrum equalizers you may not..
    Complicated Flashy Stolen This deck has a lot of features and is very pretty. Unfortunately it is not easy to get used to buttons are small and some functions are ridiculous. A month after installing this deck in my girls car it was stolen. I went a picked up a 15$ sony deck that does everything that this deck does but does not look nearly as flashy.I am not saying this is a bad deck because it was stolen her fault for leaving face plate on.I am saying there are better decks out there for cheaper that are more user friendly.
    its ok not really pleased
    excellent transaction! This radio was more than I expected. Installation was easy and the performance is perfect.I love this radio and would recommend it to anyone.
    Dual XDMR7710 Receiver This is a great deckwas very easy to install and understand all the featuresLOOKS GREAT!!Was far less commplacated than other decks I have had with less features.Than only problem I have had is the face plate is a pain to remove feels like I'm gonna break it every time I take it off.I would recommend this deck to anyone one lookin to upgrade and will be putting one in my other truck as well.Can't beat this deck for ease of use amount of features and quality for this price.
    cool stereo but not as described bummer I had a different style dual but the face plate motor jammed half way up so I bought this one. The description says Pump up the jams with three pairs of preamp outputs front rear and Subwoofer When I got it it only has ONE PAIR of output rca cables.
    good sound for about a year Sound started out good needs more preamp filters especially for radio feed.then buttons that initiate face plate dropping down for cd player began to act up. Next face plate wont move. Tried manufacture reset but did nothing. Talked to Dual and they had a strict 1 year policy so the unit is trash. going back to less flash and more quality IMO.


    Connect digital audio players via iPlug (3.5mm to RCA L/R bridge); remote control.Compatible with CD-R/RW discs and MP3/WMA files burned to disc.In-dash car stereo with CD player, AM/FM tuner; 55 watts peak power x 4 channels (220 watts total).Five selectable EQ curves for the perfect sound.XM Connect-and-Play controller and display capability for optional XM Satellite Radio systems. What's in the Box In-dash CD player/receiver, faceplate carrying case, iPlug, printed operating instructions Other features include: Auxiliary input for MP3 or satellite radio connection 1.0 DIN chassis; import ISO/DIN mountable Rotary encoder control Programmable turn-on volume Selectable confirmation beep Keyless CD eject Electronic volume, bass, treble, balance, fader One-touch memory, auto station store, and preset station scan for radio tuner Random/repeat/intro CD programming CD pause Multi-button power on 5 Selectable EQ curves -- pop, jazz, classic, beat, rock Black/white dot matrix display It also includes Dual's iPlug digital audio interface, which connects non-PlaysForSure digital audio players (such as an iPod) into the receiver via RCA cables. Just connect your player to the iPlug using dual 3.5mm plugs (connecting the player's headphone jack to the iPlug's 3.5mm input jack).


    Related Products
    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • Cables To Go 21062 6ft Stereo Audio Cable Reliable for the most part I use this item in my car with my ipod and the auxilary input in my car stereo. I enjoy the fact that the wire is very lengthy giving the option to allow passengers in the back of my car to change the music. I have encountered small ...Read the full

    • Metra 70-1858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 88-05 Harness Metra 701858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 8805 Harness At first I was disappointed with this product. I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado K1500 which comes stock with an AM/FM stereo and cassette player. After removing the cassette player the plug ...Read the full

    • Dual BP1204 12-Inch 1100-Watt Illumination Bandpass Subwoofer Great Value!!! LOTS OF BASS I installed these last week in my E46 M3 and have been very impressed. Much better low bass than my old 12's. Hooked up to the same amp a 1000watt mosfet and capacitor. For the price you can't go wrong. Very ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น