วันพุธที่ 28 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Power Acoustik 4 Foot Connection Cable power acoustik Ptid 5800


Power Acoustik 4-Foot Connection Cable for iPod (White)
  • Backed by one year manufacturer waranty
  • Ipod Connection Cable
  • For All Models With Ipod Ready Feature
  • Compatible with IC-1 Ready Source Units Only
  • Playback & Charging of iPod Classic, Nano, & iTouch
  • Ipod on the Road the product is specified to certain Auto Stereo Systems. in my case i bought the item for my Hon's Altima after I had installed the Power Acoustik PTID5300 in the car.the wire goes behind the dash into the glove compartment where i have affixed the Ipod Nano 3G 8GB. it fits like a glove and works perfectly. the only limitation I have observed so far is the fact that once hooked to the Ipod it will only play the library as the play list the ipod was playing before it was attached but this is not the fault of the wire in question but more likely a flaw in the programming of the PTID itself.the wire is to hook up the Ipod with the stereo and it does it perfectly. as for the connector it is lik the 'PS2' keyboard/mouse connector from the days before the USB became the standard. it takes a net sum of 3 seconds to attach excluding the time it takes to open the dash itself to access the connector on the system which in my case was on the back side of my unit.
    will not work with the ptid8310! Just like the last guy I too bought a 20 something dollar lanyard for my ipod. This cord will not sync with the ptid 8310. Maybe they should put that in the discription so people do not waste thier money on a product that will not work as it is intended too. On a lighter note the shipping ws fast I was happy for that aleast.
    I doesnt work I bought it here in amazon with the Power Acoustik PTID7002NR I live outside of US and I payid the shippment and the ipod doesnt work I want to know if the will pay me back all that I spent just because they dont say that it doesnt work with all models really bad.
    Don't waste your money I really wish I had just returned this cable when I still had the chance or not ordered it to begin with. It does not charge your iPhone and there is no noticeable improvement in sound quality by using this cable instead of an aux cable and only a minor improvement over playing music via bluetooth. So do yourself a favor save some money and keep your iPhone's charging port free so you don't kill your battery listening to music. Complete waste of money.
    Good but slow to ship. Took a long time for the item to be shipped but then received it quickly after that. Item was new as expected and works perfectly.
    Wrong cable This cable does not work with the power acoustik ptid8310 single din unit. I called the company when it would not work and was told that this cable will not work with the 8310. The cable for the 8310 was not released yet.
    power acoustik Ptid 5800 Cable does not charge a ipod using a power acoustik PTID 5800. Info on this product says power acoustik would.
    Worthless It disables your iPod's controls and presents you with a much more limited set of controls and the info on display looks horrendous. It doesn't route the video in either.Just hook a 3.5mm headphone jack to RCA into the AV input instead and control it with controls that work. I bought the product and just don't use it because it's that bad.


    Backed by one year manufacturer waranty.Ipod Connection Cable.For All Models With Ipod Ready Feature.Compatible with IC-1 Ready Source Units Only.Playback & Charging of iPod Classic, Nano, & iTouch. iPod connection cable for full iPod controls when used with iPod ready Soundstream family of head units (including: Power Acoustik, NESA Vision, Soundstream and Farenheit).


    Related Products