วันศุกร์ที่ 30 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Lanzar SNV65I3D 6 5 Inch Touchscreen Bluetooth NO MAP UPDATES


Lanzar SNV65I3D 6.5-Inch 2 x DIN In-Dash Touchscreen LCD Monitor with DVD/CD/MP3/MP4/SD/AM-FM/Bluetooth and GPS with
  • Picture Control: Brightness/Contrast/Hue/Chrome/USB/SDMMC Card Reader - MP4 JPEG/ MP3 WMA Playback - AUX Rear Input - 320 Watts Total Output (4 x 80 Watts) - 2G SD Card w/ USA/Canada/Mexico Maps
  • Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Volume Control - Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 - Bluetooth Function Auto Muting Future, hands free talking Capabilities - Dimensions: 7.24''D x 7.01''W x 3.94''H
  • Repeat/Program/Random/Intro Play - Auto Memory Store/Preset Scan - 3D User Interface - Allows to Keep your Eyes on the Road While Navigating with Convenient Voice Guidance
  • Touch Screen (Graphic Screen Allows Easy Control of Operations by Touch) - Electronic Anti-shock - 30 Preset Stations Memory - Card-Sized Full Function Remote Control
  • 6.5'' 16:9 Wide Screen TFT LCD Display - AM/FM Stereo Receiver - Parking Video Output - 4 Channel RCA Preamp Output/ Subwoofer Output
  • WOW!!! This thing is awesome. The GPS works good the USB port works good the sound is great and the look is pretty cool too. The issues are the face plate comes in one size for a double din as far as I've found the the face on the Lanzar is oversized a bit espeically with the USB/SD card slot opening being on the side so you will have to get creative with your face plate and make changes to it to make it work. I have ran into an issue where the DVD player is asking me for a parental control password to watch anything that is rated R and I have no clue what the password is or where to get it. If anyone has this info please let me know.
    Great product I was a little skeptical at first about this product seeing how I have never heard of the brand name. For the price I decided to take the risk. It works really great with no problems so far except the maps were outdated. Im currenlty trying to contact the company that did the program since its an issue with their update tool and not recognizing the sd card for some strange reason.Theirs two issues I have which are minor but still could have been fixed. The first when selecting items in the navigation menu when ever you do and your playing music it pauses it for that 1 sec. It might not sound like a big deal but when typing an address all you hear is pauses. I figured out how to disable that in the set up menu before you launch the navigation program but once in the navigation program I can't find where to disable it as well. Maybe with a little more fooling around I will. It was easy in set up just selecting click sound to none why it doesnt have that in navigation menu I do not know.The other issue I have is when playing through an SD Card. I like to have all my music organized by folders ie American/Artist/Album etc. When your playing your music and select the american folder i also have japanese and mexican folders theirs no option to play all the subfolders withing that folder at random order. It has random play but it only works if you are at the last directory of your folder subtree IE American/H.I.M/Dark light. I figured if you can do it through phones why not this.
    NO MAP UPDATES What good is an indash GPS navigation system which for all practical purposes has maps that cannot be updated. I've tried everything I can think of including going to If you go to []Igo Primo uses their service BUT THE UPDATE SOFTWARE isn't recognized by the GPS unit. This would be a great 4+ star system if the manufacture would actually support it. As it goes now the unit is near worthless as a Nav system.
    GPS This is as good as the Garvin i lost actually better since this mounts in dash so i won't loose this one. The directions are also more accurate i don't know why this is but i haven't been lead astray yet or down a dead in road. It is the perfect size and install is awesome all around great recommended.
    2002 ford explorer WOW! this is exactly what I was looking for!!!!
    I love this unit! Can't beat it for the price! This unit is fabulous I don't see why I ever spent so much money on my old Pioneer unit! The interface is easy to use and the sound quality really brought my stock speakers to life.
    need help love this unit but the maps were outdated straight out of the box. I have tried to contact update site no luck. I need a updated sd card for the nav system.
    good player! I bought this player as present for my farther. He loves this player! The interface is nice and interesting phone dial has oldfashioned design sound is great SD card is 4Gb.


    Picture Control: Brightness/Contrast/Hue/Chrome/USB/SDMMC Card Reader - MP4 JPEG/ MP3 WMA Playback - AUX Rear Input - 320 Watts Total Output (4 x 80 Watts) - 2G SD Card w/ USA/Canada/Mexico Maps.Treble/Bass/Balance/Fader/Volume Control - Support DVD/VCD/CD/CD-R/CD-RW/MP3 - Bluetooth Function Auto Muting Future, hands free talking Capabilities - Dimensions: 7.24''D x 7.01''W x 3.94''H.Repeat/Program/Random/Intro Play - Auto Memory Store/Preset Scan - 3D User Interface - Allows to Keep your Eyes on the Road While Navigating with Convenient Voice Guidance.Touch Screen (Graphic Screen Allows Easy Control of Operations by Touch) - Electronic Anti-shock - 30 Preset Stations Memory - Card-Sized Full Function Remote Control.6.5'' 16:9 Wide Screen TFT LCD Display - AM/FM Stereo Receiver - Parking Video Output - 4 Channel RCA Preamp Output/ Subwoofer Output. Lanzar's newest in-car entertainment system with GPS has so many features, it's hard to list in a single sentence! Start with the 6.5" wide LCD touchscreen, making operation simple, easy, and intuitive. Plus, images look crystal clear and picture perfect. You can also easily adjust the video settings to your specifications using the on-screen menu. The built-in navigation system includes a 2 GB SD card with maps and navigation information for USA, Canada, and Mexico -- full coverage of North America. Voice guidance allows you to keep your eyes on the road while you drive. Easily play back a whole wealth of digital files including audio (MP3, WMA) and video (MP4, JPEG) from an SD card or USB stick. It's also equipped with an AM/FM radio (30 presets), a DVD/CD player, and Bluetooth for hands-free talking via your cell phone. Outputs audio over four channels at 80 watts for 320 watts total output. Card-sized remote control included.


    Related Products
    • Pyle PLDNV78I 7-Inch Double DIN Touchscreen LCD Monitor with DVD/CD/MP3/MP4/USB/SD/AMFM/RDS/Bluetooth, GPS w/USA/Canada/Mexico Maps worth the price pick this up aweek ago there is ton more features not listed on amazon the unit sound really great GPS is completely full screen plus am a truck driver i got this for my rig and notice that there is a feature for truck rvs and ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    • Koolertron License Plate Rear View Backup Camera, Black Koolertron Car Rearview License Plate Black Backup I was able to install this on my Pioneer DNX5140 in about 1.5 hours with no experience whatsoever in this field. I took power from my reverse lights using two ez splicers and used my ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น