วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 8 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

MMC Wireless Transmitter Remote Black NO!!


SD/MMC/USB/MP3 Wireless In Car FM Transmitter with Remote (Black)
  • LCD show the volume and ordinal number of song
  • Transmitting Distance: up to 5 meters
  • For use with MP3,ipod, CD,VCD or DVD Players (connected by an audio cable)
  • Apply for Flash Drive and MP3 Player
  • 12 votl wireless transmission
  • Lasted a month You get what you pay for. It lasted a month and then the LCD on the front stopped working. This meant you didn't know what FM station it was set to. From there the reception gradually got worse and then it stopped working completely. The reason I didn't give it a 1 is because it was only 5 dollars. Buying a new one each month is actually cheaper than buying a quality one.
    SD/MMC/USB/MP3 not a clue what this is used fori got it because my company gave me 15.00 to spend on amazon for looking at an ipad. OMG. maybe one of my friends will get excited about it.
    Complete Crap Like the previous reviewer mine lasted less than a month. I bought two one for me and one for a friend and neither lasted for a month. The LCD display started screwing up then the thing was toast.
    so far so good I haven't had the device very long and I've only used it once. Its scratchy in town I'm hoping it does better on road trips. I really would have preferred a different type of mp3 converter for the car but until I upgrade the radio this is literally the only option. I'll update the review after the road trip in a month or so.
    Well worth the money I was concerned after reading the negative reviews. At one point I almost cancelled my order. Now I am glad I did not after using it for a week. I did experience loud static noise at first use. But I was able to get rid of that by either one of those measures1 change the FM frequency to a less crowded range2 plug it in alltheway into the cigarette lighter firmly3 turn the audio cable to make sure it has a good contactNow I can only hear a low static background after I stop or unplug my MP3 player. For $5 now $4 I am more than satisfied.
    Great product This is my second one I have purchased for gifts.
    bad product the signal is bad.interference with the radio.the signal is bad.interference with the radio.the signal is bad.interference with the radio.
    Works so far so good I was not sure reading all reviews about the devicebut anyway threw caution to wind and bought one. To my releif it works !! I also had high shreiking low voulme etc at first then I changed my station from 87.7 to 90.3 then viola everything works so far !!If a station doesn't work for you or makes too much noise or the volume is too low then try changing the station and see if it helps.P.
    Highpitched squeal The FM transmitter is super strong and overrides the station but there is an annoying whining noise. Also there seems to be no station memory.
    NO!! If you plan to buy this product regardless of all the bad reviews i advise buying a new doubtlesided cord for mp3 and ipods because it's of poor quality and broke with my second use of it.


    LCD show the volume and ordinal number of song.Transmitting Distance: up to 5 meters.For use with MP3,ipod, CD,VCD or DVD Players (connected by an audio cable).Apply for Flash Drive and MP3 Player.12 votl wireless transmission. Features: MP3 Wireless. FM Modulator. 12V/24V Wireless. SD/MMC Card, USB. 206 FM Channels. Volume Control. 24 Votl Wireless Transmission. LCD Show the Volume and Ordinal Number of Song. Turn your car stereo on and tune the frequency the same as your car MP3 player. Press the play button of the car MP3 player to enjoy your music. Save MP3 file to U Port, Plug in U Port. Plug Car MP3 player into cigarette lighter of your car directly. Plug USB Drive into car MP3 player. Plug in SD Card. Enjoy your music. With Mini Remote Controller. Color: Black.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น