วันจันทร์ที่ 5 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Planet Audio P9717B Single Din Touchscreen The best cheap car dvd player that works


Planet Audio P9717B 5.5-Inch Single-Din In-Dash Receiver with Motorized Slide-Down Widescreen Touchscreen Monitor
  • WMA/MP4/MP3/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW& SDVD compatible
  • Compatible with audio output of iPod and other MP3 players
  • Touchscreen TFT widescreen active matrix display
  • USB and SD Memory Card ports
  • On-screen display
  • The best cheap car dvd player that works I have bought many different dvd head units and they all did not last longer then 1 week. I got this unit today and installed it. It is working so far all functions working properly. I will update this review in a week or so. 3/23/2011Alright I'm back It works well all features work the screen did not cut out on methe software for the sd or front usb could be better you can navigate down through all available musicvideo and it does keep the memory of where you left off. If you have key buttons beep turned on and you detach the face when you turn on your car you will hear a never ending beeeeeeeep but if you hold the power button in for 3 seconds to turn the display off totally before you detach the face you will not hear the beeeep. It plays avi movies that alone makes me happy it has an rca bass line out along with front laft right and rear left right rca as well. I would have to say I am satisfied with this unit.
    not what i thought Very cheaply made product and honestly its not at all what I expected.


    WMA/MP4/MP3/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW& SDVD compatible.Compatible with audio output of iPod and other MP3 players.Touchscreen TFT widescreen active matrix display.USB and SD Memory Card ports.On-screen display. 5.


    Related Products
    • Metra 40-GM10 GM Antenna Adapter Does The Job BUT Does The Job BUTin my situation which I presume will be the same for many the antenna sticks out quite far out of the rear of the radio making it difficult to achieve a flush fit. Otherwise a GREAT BUY. ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • Koolertron License Plate Rear View Backup Camera, Black Koolertron Car Rearview License Plate Black Backup I was able to install this on my Pioneer DNX5140 in about 1.5 hours with no experience whatsoever in this field. I took power from my reverse lights using two ez splicers and used my ...Read the full

    • Metra 70-1858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 88-05 Harness Metra 701858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 8805 Harness At first I was disappointed with this product. I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado K1500 which comes stock with an AM/FM stereo and cassette player. After removing the cassette player the plug ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full

      ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น