วันศุกร์ที่ 23 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Sony CDXM60UI Marine Receiver Devices Very good, very capable receiver


Sony CDXM60UI Marine CD Receiver MP3/WMA/AAC Player with USB Wire for iPod and USB Devices (White/Silver)
  • UV Resistant front panel coating and conformal coated circuit board
  • AM/FM Radio, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA, USB, iPod marine receiver
  • Features MP3/WMA playback, direct iPod control, auxiliary input; ready for HD/SAT radio adapters
  • Detachable faceplate with two-line white LCD display; selectable red/blue illumination
  • 52 Watts x 4 peak power with three 2V RCA preamp outputs (rear, front, sub)
  • Great Radio I thought my speakers were bad on my boat till I installed this new radio. It sounds like a concert hall.
    Impressive I was hesitant to purchase this unit since a less expensive Sony Marine stereo failed me after about two years. The radio still worked but I had to press the face plate in just to get the buttons to function. However the stereo is mounted in my Jeep Wrangler which seldom has the top up or doors on and is driven offroad in rough desert conditions regularly.Replacing this stereo with my old Sony was a breeze. The wiring adapter and mounting sleeve were identical so I just used the supplied keys to pull the old one out and slide the new one in a 5 minute job at best.After using this stereo for a week now I'm already blown away at its sound and features. I have aftermarket speakers but I rely on the stereo's builtin amp. It sounds far better than the old stereo with plenty of volume to make freeway listening enjoyable.The USB capability is very convenient. I reformatted an old USB thumb drive and loaded over a thousand songs in folders named according to genre. The USB drive plugs into a long cable that is permanently connected to the rear of the stereo which I fed to end in the glove compartment. Songs play off the thumb drive immediately and the stereo scrolls by artist album or title. Finding one song out of the thousand is possible with a welldesigned feature too. After hitting the search button magnifying glass you use the volume knob to scroll through the folders and press the knob to select it. Next you scroll through the songs within that folder alphabetical by artist using the volume knob and press it in again to play the song. During this time the current song still plays so there's no interruption in music. Just be sure you don't rear end somebody while doing all this.For those of you with Droids to play songs off your phone you'd set it up to act as a simple USB device and plug it in USB adapter necessary. I haven't done this yet but it should work like any other USB thumb drive. You can also output your headphone jack directly into the radio's auxillary port but I haven't had a need to.My only gripes are that the left side of the unit is rather complicated so it's possible to accidentally hit the wrong button. It also feels like you have to crank the volume knob just to get a slight difference of volume so when a great song comes on you may need to crank that knob 15 or so clicks.
    don't buy it   | 5.0 out of 5 stars Great stereo! Love this stereo! Great quality that I expect from Sony electronics. The stereo is very easy to use and has a handy remote. I can easily adjust volume/channels from my seat on the boat.
    Why is the USB in the back? Really nice looking and sounding deck. This was a huge upgrade over factory. The iPod interface works very well but I wish they would've just copied the normal interface it's close but different enough that you have to get used to it. I really like the expansion options for an amp and a dedicated output for the sub including built in low pass filters. I also got the wired remote which is an excellent addition.My one hang up on this unit is that the USB input is in the back. There is a wire so you can run it somewhere but that's just not a very clean install. I had to go buy a USB port to install just so I didn't have a wire flopping around. Overall probably the best for the money but next rev the USB port needs to be above the aux.
    Very Nice All Around Marine Deck   | 4.0 out of 5 stars Great radio for the boat I was replacing a Clarion Radio on my Cobalt. This is a much better radio. I am using the AUX in for XM radio input and it works great.
    Made Poorly Designed Poorly I purchased 2 of these radios. The first one had a problem with the speaker outputs. One of the channels had no output. So I bought a new one and sent the old one in for a warranty repair being without a stereo for 6 weeks would be unbearable. The second unit came out of the box with a defective Select wheel so I couldn't get it off the demo mode and could not use any features. The only thing I could do was plug my iPhone in. Within 2 weeks the water got to the electronincs inside the radio and made it so the display did not work and the volume control did not work. So now I can only listen to music on my iPhone and at a low to mid volume.I thought the design looked bad when I pulled it out of the box. There are too many places for water to intrude. You can't have a marine stereo with so many intrusion points. I'm moving on to Clarion or some other trusted marine stereo manufacturer.
    Very good very capable receiver I have had this receiver in the cabin of my sailboat for about three years now. It drives two speakers in the saloon and two in the cockpit. Plenty of power for normal listening we've rocked the anchorage on several occasions! I particularly like the front AUX input and the iPod dock. We can play music from any source imaginable and even connect the laptop to it to listen to music straight from iTunes and for audio when we watch movies.
    Marine Sony head unit Unit installed relatively easily as far as the physical task of mounting. The problem I ran into was that unit had three positive leads with one for a automatic antenna which I did not have on the boat. How many boats do? I have never seen one. The instructions said hook up one or the other. I tried both. No luck. Only after I hooked up both to my Positive wire did the unit work. Wires from unit got pretty short. Sounds great but I am not a demanding user.Kind of inconvenient to flip down face to play a CD but that was known before purchase.Very cool to have ipod/iphone hookup.The remote included is a very pleasant surprise and very useful on our sailboat because unit is mounted inside on the elect. panel not in the cockpit like it would be in a power boat.Amazon was slow to ship but within guidelines.


    UV Resistant front panel coating and conformal coated circuit board.AM/FM Radio, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA, USB, iPod marine receiver.Features MP3/WMA playback, direct iPod control, auxiliary input; ready for HD/SAT radio adapters.Detachable faceplate with two-line white LCD display; selectable red/blue illumination.52 Watts x 4 peak power with three 2V RCA preamp outputs (rear, front, sub). Rock your boat with superior sound quality and a wealth of music options. The CDX-M60UI marine CD receiver features USB 1-wire, which allows you to connect, control and charge your iPhone, iPod, or Walkman MP3 player. You can also play your CDs loaded with MP3, WMA or AAC songs. Plus, searching for songs is a snap thanks Quick-BrowZer with Jump Mode and Zappin technology. Plus, a flip-down, detachable faceplate, coated circuit board and UV-resistant paint helps keep this radio protected from the elements.

    Rock your boat with superior sound quality and a wealth of music options.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น