วันเสาร์ที่ 31 มีนาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Toyota Corolla 2007 2010 Navigation Touchscreen help me!


For Toyota Corolla 2007-2010 in Dash Car DVD Player with GPS Navigation System 8" HD Touchscreen - iPod PIP RDS Virtual - CDC
  • Built-in GPS navigation, and you can listen to the music or the radio while in navigation,Bluetooth 2.0, support A2DP
  • Audio Media:Audio Media;Video Media:mp4/mpeg/mpg/asf/wmv/mov/avi/3gp/m4v/mgv/vw/divx/mkv/wvx/mpv
  • 30days exchage,One-year limited warranty
  • 8.0" 800*480 Digital High Definition TFT LCD Touchscreen
  • Operating system:Win CE 6.0
  • help me! is a great audio player unfortunately I did not send the same as shown in picture I have installed and is perfect the negative part is that I can not use the car steering wheel control if any of you know how to do it please tell me! despite the drawbacks this player provides a total elegance to the vehicle.
    I Love this new toy for my 2010 Corolla! After having this product for a couple months I have to say that I love it. The price I paid for this is decent and the quality and features that this unit has is beyond my expectations. Installation was simple and without any delays like running to the store for other parts. It took me around 40 minutes to installed it. The quality of the picture is phenomenal. The manual book is simple to read but doesn't tell you specifics about some of the features. It looks great on the car like factory. I highly recommend someone to purchase this product.
    So far so good! I have had the unit for a day now and I must say I am surprised at how well it works and how good it looks in my dash.The item was described as fitting a 2010 Corolla and it does this very well. It looks like a factory head unit to be sure. The color is almost perfectly matched and fits with razor thin gaps. After opening the box I saw a jumble of cables and and a GPS antenna which needed to be mounted. I was a bit befuddled I have only installed standard cd head units so I decided to pay someone to install it. I ended up paying 75 bucks for an install which included mounting the GPS antenna.The installer said he my steering wheel control wouldn't work and also that most people that bought these ended up returning them. Well.so far hes been all wrong. He did a great job installing it and we'll leave it at that. The steering wheel controls work as well as they did with my factory deck you have to go into settings and assign them. and the video/audio quality has been great.I synched my phone with BT and it works flawlessly.Put in Aladdin on DVD and it looks great as it should on a smaller screen.The navigation seems clunkier than my TomTom but so far it has been accurate. I'm still working on getting the display to read mph rather than kph but I'll get to that later.I will update this later after I have owned it long enough to gauge its build quality a little better. So far though a great product for the money. 5 stars for matching $1500 head units function for function.
    Indash multimedia for Corolla PROS Outstanding 8'' HD screen. Friendly sound adjustments setup. Fits perfect in the car panel. Easy to install.CONS Hard to read the instructions manual too small letters and few details for GPS config.Delivered on time as promised. I recommend.


    Built-in GPS navigation, and you can listen to the music or the radio while in navigation,Bluetooth 2.0, support A2DP.Audio Media:Audio Media;Video Media:mp4/mpeg/mpg/asf/wmv/mov/avi/3gp/m4v/mgv/vw/divx/mkv/wvx/mpv.30days exchage,One-year limited warranty.8.0" 800*480 Digital High Definition TFT LCD Touchscreen.Operating system:Win CE 6.0. Hightlights: * This Car Multimedai system fits Toyota Corolla 2007-2010 * Built-in GPS navigation, and you can listen to the music or the radio while in navigation * 8.0" 800*480 Digital High Definition TFT LCD touchscreen * original PIP function, you can use 2 of DVD/TV/Radio/bluetooth/Navi/AUX at the same time. * original 2-ZONE function, the back display screen can connect DVD/USB/SD/TV/RADIO functions while the host display show different contents, without any interference even in voice navigation. * Radio: AM FM, Support RDS (Radio Data Services) * No built-in DVB-T function (Digital TV used in Europe and Australia), if you want this function, you can choose QL-CRL702 * Support iPod iPhone * with hand free Bluetooth * with Steering Wheel Control * Auto rear viewing function. * Button light: Green /Orange. Several touch sound * You can change the background picture by yourself * Virtual 6 disks CDC: V-6 disc changer memory (6 disc music can be memory in the unit while you are listening the music) * 2 TF SD slots: one for GPS map, one for music and other files. 1 mini USB slot on the front panel **Note** 1.This listing is fulfilled by Amazon,The price is 30USD higher than another same one fulfilled by merchant in my store.The price difference include our shipping cost from China to Amazon.Pls don't buy it if you can't accept this. 2.Make sure the unit fit for your car(compare the size) before order 3.We offer free North American map ****We know our products well and can help you solve most problems regarding product installation/operation.


    Related Products
    • Pyle PLCMCRLA Toyota Corolla Vehicle Specific Infrared Rear View Backup Camera 9th Gen Corolla None of the documentation or descriptions mentions WHICH generation of the Corolla's this is for. It replaces one of the license plate lamps on the 9th generation 20032008 Corolla. Build quality is good documentation is poor ...Read the full

    • Playstation Move Motion Controller On the Move The Motion Controller and the PS Eye are the minimum needed to bring 'Move' to a any PS3 console. No exceptions. If you already have a PS Eye then the controller alone is the only purchase necessary. On the ...Read the full

    • PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) Tested on Playstation 1 2 and 3 games it works GREAT on all of them! Well folks now that the dust has settled from the Sony vs. Immersion lawsuit Playstation 3 owners are finally able to feel the vibe again!I purchased this controller today ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น