วันจันทร์ที่ 7 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Belkin Stereo Cable for iPhone this product works

Belkin Stereo Cable for iPhone
Belkin Stereo Cable for iPhone Read more...

  • 7FT IPHONE Y ADAPTER CABLE3.5MM PLUG/2-RCA PLUGS

  • Great for Android phones I had my doubts about being able to hook up a new Samsung Captivate phone to a 25yearold Yamaha receiver but this cable works perfectly for playing music at home. Great sound.
    awesome.. it was an awesome product i am very satisfied with the sound qualityit worked well and i am very happy that i can now play songs coming from my ipod the price is very reasonable and the product was delivered immediately.
    can you.say awsome This product is AWSOME . on top of its attractive appeal.. it works like a champ on my HTC incredible and my dad's EVO.
    Stereo Cable for Standard Headphone Jack Cable was delivered quickly. I used it to connect an MP3 player from the headphone jack to my stereo's RCA jacks. It's not just for iPhones.
    Audio Cable works good when rotated just right 0 document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + clipDiv.style.height=h+px document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + videoPlaceholder.style.height=h+px else document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + clipDiv.style.height= document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + videoPlaceholder.style.height= document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + flashcontent.style.height=100%}function fp_rewriteDivnsPrefixdivNamehtml{ document.getElementByIdnsPrefix + divName.
    this product works I bought this product a couple of weeks ago. I connected my laptop to my receiver with it. It worked.
    Belkin Stereo Cable for iPhone Have used this for about a year. Works quite well. Gave only 4 stars because it does reduce the volume level. I had to keep the volume in my iTouch high as well as in my Bose radio to hear a decent sound. Otherwise does the job well. I use this to connect my iTouch to my Bose lifestyle system or to Bose radio. Like it and will recommend this buy.
    Outstanding! Cable does exactly what is described in the product info! Be sure to correctly adjust the volume on both the inputipod or iphone and outputhome stereo system devices.
    Good cheap cable/great warranty I had the same problem with this cable as a few others on here. It had heavy use and within 5 months the sound was beginning to come out a with a little bit of static and I had to wiggle the cord to get it to sound right. I went online to Belkin and found the part number and without any original packaging or receipt sent it to Belkin and within a week they had sent me a brand new cord.
    Great! The Best! I'm in the modern world now! Pay a little more for this Belkin cable they are high quality and perform as expected. And they look good too. I purchased 2 of these one for a modern Sony stereo receiver and one for a 35 year old Techniques stereo receiver. Now I can connect an iPod or iPhone or any modern music player using the usual headset port to feed the sound through my stereo. Who would have thought that the stereo receiver I purchased back in the 70's would be connected to an iPhone in 2012. What?????? Way cool! PS I first looked for a dock to connect to a special digital port on my new Sony receiver but was way shocked that they cost $150$200 for them this cable is only $20 and does the same thing.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น