วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 31 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

BV8970 In Dash Receiver Front Panel One Year on the dot!

Boss BV8970 In-Dash  8
Boss BV8970 In-Dash 8" DVD/MP3/CD Receiver with USB, SD Card, and Front Panel AUX Input Read more...

  • Motorized Slide-Down Front Panel
  • USB Port; SD Card Slot; and Side Panel Aux-In; with 80 Watts X 4 Channel Power
  • 8-Inch Single Din In-Dash Widescreen Touchscreen TFT, Monitor
  • 8" Single Din In-Dash Widescreen Touchscreen TFT, Monitor
  • AM/FM/RDS/DVD/MP3/CD Receiver

  • ************FOR THE $$$$ HANDS DOWN 5 STARS.*************** I BROUGHT 3 OF THESE UNITS.AND FOR THE MONEY YOU CANT BEAT IS.THE BIGGEST SCREEN ON THE MARKET 8''WIDESCREEN..TOUCHSCREEN///DVD LOOKS GREAT ..GREAT SOUND.AND THE RETURN POLICY IS GREAT ..
    Boss cd/dvd receiver This was a great product at first. The system still works but after 4 months the motor or something when out in it not allowing the dvd to come out also it want let me eject or put cd's in the system anymore. The radio still works and for now i'm using the mp3 device thats hooked up to the radio to play my music off of since i cant put any cd's or dvd's in there.
    works good minor annoyances instalation was easy although all the wires made it a little bulky to squeeze in the dash. has a huge wiring harness and then extra wires too. The remote seems to be a lil difficult to use. I had to press the buttons a few times and really hard to make them work. It may just need a new battery though. The touch screen seemed to need to warm up before it would work all over. the setup wasnt hard but a little annoying because the clock kept resetting itself to military time. When I put in a dvd the screen closed to viewing level but then opened back up all the way when the movie started playing. Apparently that's the default setting for some odd reason. if you touch the screen the menu will pop up and on the right side there are 2 arrows. touch the top arrow to adjust the screen. after that it remembered where I wanted the screen and it hasn't been an issue. The sound quality was really good especially for just having the stock ford speakers in my truck.
    One Year on the dot! I brought the Boss BV8970 InDash 8 DVD/MP3/CD Receiver with USB SD Card and Front Panel AUX Input last year and one year to the day of purchase the dvd player stopped working. I called the warranty number and after reading the 3 year warranty card hung up the phone. To have to pay 15 bucks to send this back to the company for repairs is bad service to me. I will make better time buying a new totally different unit and having it installed and having the old one removed. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THIS PRODUCT TO ANYONE! The sd card slot does not work and it just has too many problems to list.
    it's not about the size it's how it works i like the size of it and video is nice but it has poor sound feed and my stock radio was much louder. I've had mine for about 8 months now and my volume button is already starting to get stuck.
    not had good luck with it I have had it for a while now and the dvd function works intermittently. The fm tuner is the worst tuner I have ever had. I didn't even know that at this point in time that fm signals in major metropolitan areas were a concern. I have around 3 channels I can listen to. It is 8 inches and that is about the only thing good about it.
    Boss bv8970 When i first got the unit installed the first day some of the bottons of the touch screen did not work. In particular the bass and volume slide. A month later the dvd player would seemingly have to warm up before it played my dvd or cd. Evenutally the dvd player would not play my dvds at all. The radio stations would tune in for about 20 seconds and then the frequency would be lost. this would go away and come back finally fed up with the problems i am sending the unit in to california for repair. Hopefully this doesnt happen again. Today i went to bestbuy to get the unit taken out and they told me that BOSS was a flea market brand and that these problems are regular with this brand of steros. On the bright side when working properly the unit is very nice and the picture is good as long as the sun is down.
    Great I went to a sound shop and they told me there was not a replacement radio for my Mercedes ML320. I told my son and he immediately found quite a few of them on Amazon. I purchased this radio/cd/dvd/bluetooth player at his suggestion. He installed it for me. He did have to make minor adjustments but this radio is great. The blue tooth for my IPhone is the best I've heard. Everything is great about this radio. I'm sure it does a lot more than I am doing with it now. On top of all that I sold the radio/6 cd changer out of my vehicle for $15 less than the new one cost me!!! It's ten years old! I'm very pleased.
    Quality could be better I purchased this radio because of the large screen the hung down. Because of this it is an excellent fit for my '01 Ram HD truck.Unfortunately after three months the display quit working. Messages to Boss customer service were not returned.A year later the radio still works but is difficult to operate through the remote control only. I'm still looking for a replacement.
    do not purcahse
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น