วันศุกร์ที่ 4 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Metra 99 8218 Toyota Camry 2007 UP perfect

Metra 99-8218 Toyota Camry 2007-UP Dash kit
Metra 99-8218 Toyota Camry 2007-UP Dash kit Read more...

  • ISO Trim Rings Are Provided For A Custom Looking Install
  • High Impact, OEM Quality, ABS Plastic Construction
  • Snap-in ISO Mount Radio Supports Hold Any ISO Style Radio

  • perfect exactly what i needed for my 2010 Toyota CAmry LE. everything fits smoothly. took less than 30 minutes to install.
    Not what I need but still a good product I ordered this thinking it would fit the nav system i have but turns out it didn't. My nav system is from another car and seems to be dimensioned specifically for it IOW not standard double din. I returned it but still giving it 5 stars based on the quality of the product.
    Perfection. This kit matches the console perfectly.I never expected it to look as great as it does.
    8/10 Stacked singledin decks This was a pretty nice unit out of the packaging. Metra are champs and provide the ability to install any configuration you like single din double din or two stacked single din units. My install consisted of a single din head unit and a single din equalizer which was mounted under the head unit. In the past other install kits haven't always accommodated double stacked single din units very well so I was happy these did nicely.If installing a double stacked singledin unit with a flip down face this kit may be a problem as it doesn't provide much room between the two units so the flip down face's bottom edge may bottom out on your bottom unit as it folds. Not really an issue for me I don't use CD's and wanted a flipdown face so I didn't have to stare at a CD slot that I'll never use.Overall the quality of this kit of on the strong side of mediocre. The plastic is flimsy and cheap but the unit mounts well so you won't notice much after the install. The color does match up perfectly with the Camry's original console. My biggest complaint though is that the texture of the paint is not the same as the original console. The paint on this unit feels a bit coarse and grainy whereas the original console's finish is somewhat coarse but more smooth than grainy. You will feel the difference between the two when you run your hand across both surfaces. This may not matter to some and it's not a huge deal but I'm pretty picky and things like that tend to get under my skin.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Metra 70-1761 Radio Wiring Harness For Toyota 87-Up Power 4 Speaker Metra Car Audio Products Are Easy to Work With I used a variety of Metra products to install a Pioneer DVD player in my 2007 Corolla and ALL the products worked great and came with very easy to follow instructions. I pulled a factory stereo ...Read the full

    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • PAC SWI-PS Pioneer and Sony Universal Steering Wheel Radio Interface This is the product you need! w/how to program review video

    • Metra TYTO-01 JBL Amplifier Interface Harness works great I bought this adapter for my wife's 06 Toyota sequia with a new aftermarket radio. It works perfect and i really like the boost adjustment. The converter box is somewhat big at about 2.5 x 2.5 x 1. So make sure you have room for ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-IU50V USB Interface Cable for iPod/iPhone You don't *need* it but you are going to *want* it I'm posting this after reading the reviews here and then experiencing first hand the difference on my own x920bt between this and a regular iPod cable used with the stock Pioneer USB cable.Technically the bad ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น