วันอาทิตย์ที่ 27 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Rugged In Ear Earbuds Headphones Obsidian Poor build quality, would not purchase again

JBuds J4 Rugged Metal In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case (Obsidian Black)
JBuds J4 Rugged Metal In-Ear Earbuds Style Headphones with Travel Case (Obsidian Black) Read more...

  • Works with every iPod, iTouch, iPhone 3G/4G, Kindle, iPad, mp3 player, CD, portable DVD, PSP, Nintendo DS, and Laptop. Also available as J4M with mic for iPhone 3G/4G, Blackberry, HTC, Android, and other smart phones.
  • Extra rugged build with aluminum housing, flexible exoskeleton armor on all components, and kevlar reinforced tangle free flat cable.
  • Includes 7 sizes of soft silicone ear buds for a super comfortable, noise isolating fit, and a rugged travel case.
  • Rich, dynamic soundstage with crystal clear highs, deep, full mids, and tight, punchy bass
  • Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging

  • After a year I've had this for a year now and the sound quality is great. They look pretty awesome too many people confuse it for beats. Iff your ears can support the extra large double flange tips they give you 7 sets! try it outthe bass is unbelievable. Compared to my skullcandy's and sony's this is a big step up. It also comes with this nifty case though I don't really use it much. I would use it if only it was a bit bigger or if I had a smaller mp3 player but my iPod touch can't fit in it so there's really no use for me to use that case.
    Don't stay in ears I bought these bc I wanted something better than the earphones that came with my iphone. They are ok while they're in my ears but they constantly fall out. I stopped messing with them after week bc it was so annoying to constantly have to shove them back in my ears. Would not recommend.
    JBuds J4 goodness just awesome. is like having a noise cancelling phone with cristal clear sound. if you are looking for a low cost high quality phone that is the one just almost as good as any monster/beats if you ask me.
    Amazing awesomeness I love these headphones they're amazing sound quality durable and are pretty comfortable. The cord length is very long which is great cause I usually put my iPod in my back pocket. This morning I ruined mine by dropping one bud into a cup of coffee on accident and now I'm very sad. They were red I think I'll get the blue and yellow ones.
    Great fit and good Bass! Surprisingly alot more base than expected but not overwhelming. Good sound for the priceof $20. Would recommend buying on sale definitely worth the purchase. No cracking as base goes up great and good fit for in ear headphones.
    Worst Earbuds Ever These earbuds are great if you like having the inside of your ear shocked as in electrocuted & eventually just stop working.
    Durable as promised The design of these earbuds is a lot more rugged than any others I've found. I went through Lenntek Sonix earbuds VMODA Vobez II earbuds and Skullcandy FMJ earbuds and all were rapidly destroyed. Pretty much the same thing happened each time the joint connecting the wire to the speaker itself frayed and gave out. So far nothing like that has happened to the J4Ms and the joint is heavily reinforced.I should also point out that the J4M's come with a very tough case protected with that armored plastic used by dirt bike riders. It's a bit oversized though and barely fits in my pocket.As for sound they're not the best. The Lenntek's were better and the VMODA's were a lot better. Of course great speakers don't do you any good if the cable is broken.In short if you're looking for a rugged pair of earbuds to cram loose into your pants pocket and purse and won't get damaged buy these. If you want topnock sound look elsewhere.
    Poor build quality would not purchase again I am on my second pair of these headphones and there will not be a third. On the first pair I had the headphone jack broke while they were INSIDE the case where I always keep them when I'm not using them. I had only had them a month when this happened. Amazon was nice enough to replace them. On my second pair the mic stopped working after 2 months. They may use terms like rugged but I don't think JBuds knows what the word means. Spend your money elsewhere.
    JBuds J4 I decided to buy the J4s as they were on a lightning deal for $19.99. I am very glad that I did. I own several JBuds and JLab is a great company to deal with. Register them and if they stop working within a year they replace them with no questions asked.I like the Kevlar reinforced tangle free flat cable because I fall asleep with them on and tend to pull the bud out of my ears. I pulled the wires out on several cheaper ones. They just feel more solid. They include quite a few sizes for the ear piece and a clip to keep them in place. The case is an extra bonus and my IPod Nano 5th Gen. fits perfectly in the case along with the buds.As for sound which should be the first consideration I find them great for all the sounds I run through them highs lows and mid range. I use them for listening to audio books and the spoken word is clear. The other reviews on the sound are more detailed and I would defer to them as they seem more discriminating than I am in their pros. I highly recommend the JBuds J4 Rugged Metal InEar Earbuds.
    Durable ear phones They are duable and sound good. I just find this type of in the ear phones not really comfortable. Would I recomend them? Yes. Would I buy them again? Yes.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น