วันศุกร์ที่ 11 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pyramid 3800 Antenna BuiltIn Booster great service

Pyramid 3800 AM/FM Antenna with BuiltIn Power Booster
Pyramid 3800 AM/FM Antenna with BuiltIn Power Booster Read more...

  • Universal Ball Base
  • Flexible Spring Mount
  • Extended Length 53
  • Top Cowl Mount 180 Degrees
  • Deluxe Adjustable Ball Base

  • great service I ordered the wrong replacement and even though it wasn't their mistake they took care of everything.
    works ok The antenna is fine for the money. It did not come out of the base square it was at a slight angle.
    Good reception terrible quality I had a dream. That I could get an antenna with good reception and decent build quality for a cheap price. Well I got two reception and price but the build quality is crap. The plug fell apart and the ears fell off the base for mounting. I rigged it until I can get a better one. Would not recommend.
    Works well for the price Works god for the price I live in a rural area and it has helped improve the reception of my radio and it has lasted fully extended for a few months now.
    What I expected The antenna I had in my boat had been snapped off. It was at least 4 or 5 years old. This new one was exactly compatible so I didn't have to drill a new hole or take the old one out just replaced the antenna part and left the old base in place.worked great.
    Easy install If you know you how to get to the old antenna you are replacing this is a easy install. The hardest part of the install may be getting to the old antenna and getting to the back of the radio. If you have that access it's a snap! If you don't let a pro replace your antenna.
    Mast came off antenna base first time down the road Great looking antenna worked fine in the yard but the first time we got up to speed the mast came flying out of the base.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Terk Technology AM/FM+ Radio Antenna Succeeded At Its Mission I bought a wonderful Grundig s35 radio which works wonderfully in my Los Angeles home but which suffers in performance at work a college because of so much interference in the building. I bought the Terk antenna to ...Read the full

    • Scosche AXT48 48-Inch Antenna Extension Cable cable good good for extension in garage for an in house car radio setup for hd eventually works great fits a tight space where needed ...Read the full

    • Metra 99-9000 Dash Kit For Uni Under Dash Full Shroud quite happy I needed a generic housing to mount a sony car stereo in my boat. I had some difficulty finding something suitable online but eventually did find this. Ordered it came quickly and fit my needs exactly. easy to use and will ...Read the full

    • Metra 44-EC204 204-Inch Antenna Extension Cable 204 inch is 17 feet! No typo! Cheap and works great! I was really hesitant to purchase this because there were no reviews and I thought 204 inch was a simple misprint that can make a very big difference.Also the picture looked like a car ...Read the full

    • Pyramid 2022SX 200 Watts 3Way Mini Box Speaker System Great for the money Bought these speakers for my work truck a Nissan Frontier crew cab. The truck has no factory mounted rear speakers and no mounting locations. The Pyramids were an easy mount behind the seats. The sound is good who can tell ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น