วันพุธที่ 2 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Power Acoustik PTID 8970NRB In Dash Widescreen worked for a month in process of return/repair

Power Acoustik PTID-8970NRB 7-Inch In-Dash Widescreen TFT/LCD Monitor with DVD
Power Acoustik PTID-8970NRB 7-Inch In-Dash Widescreen TFT/LCD Monitor with DVD Read more...

  • 18 FM and 12 AM station memory
  • Playback from DVD-R/RW and CD-R/RW, including VCD, MP3, MP4 and DiviX
  • Mini-USB connection for MP3 and MP4 playback from 4GB flash drive
  • Detachable theft deterrent front panel flips down for DVD loading
  • Motorized TFT LCD

  • Terrible product I purchased this deck after reading the reviews thinking it would be ok for the price. After opening the box it looked good not high end but was satisfied to what I was expecting. Before even attempting to install it I wanted to bench test it and wired it straight to a battery to make sure everything was going to work especially with the motorized screen. After powering it on the screen came part of the way out and then went back in and would not come back out. Then after removing power and reconnecting it the screen came out and seemed to be working fine. I tried to adjust/tilt the screen as I was going through the buttons and it tilted forward but would not tilt back with the other button so then the screen would not shut. When I hit the close button it would tilt go part way in open and everything in between but would not shut again. So back in the box it went very dissapointed and upset. I never had a chance to use any of the features so I can't comment on the interface but I personally would not buy another product from power acoustik. I should have known better but I expected it to at least work I would not recommend this product to anyone save your money and buy a better unit that will work out of the box as described. I'd give it 0 stars but I had to select 1. I went with a pioneer 3300bt and am very pleased with it well worth the extra money.
    Very nice unit Purchased this unit about a month ago and so far the unit does what it is suppose to do. Mind you we as humans like all the bells and whistles for a cheap price but at the same time we must understand we can't always have the best for cheap unless we steal it. Just like some of the reviews on this page the removeable faceplate or lack there of is one thing I don't like about the unit because for one it is way too small and could be lost easily if you get careless and it doesn't sho potential thieves the plate is missing but without the faceplate the radio does not work. To be safe especially people with soundsystems like me invest in a car alarm to give you an extra layer os security and peace of mind. My whole system is Power Acoustik from the tweeters to the subs and everything in between and I am happy with the products they have for what I use it for and the sound is killer. will be adding the navagation unit in the future because navagation on the phone sometimes is not that reliable considering that the phone has to run so many things at once. Everything works well on my unit which is good considering the other unit I had before I got this one also Power Acoustik had some issues and I had to return it. All in all it is a good radio for the price and has features that will sure to please and if you got a soundsystem it will enhance you system I recommend this product and I have been into car audio for a long time.
    Excelente !!!!!
    Don't buy this If you have a Mustang I bought this unit thinking that it would fit in my car. I was very wrong. I own a 2004 mustang. When i installed it the screen would not clear the top lip between the AC dials and where the radio was to be mounted. When the screen flips up and back. When it hit the part of the dashboard the screen folded back up. Plus the radio is very cheaply made. The Ipod features are bad you cant go though the Ipods in the radios Ipod menu. So take good word of advice don't buy this unit if you have a 19992004 Mustang. IT WILL NOT FIT.
    worked for a month in process of return/repair Worked fine after install not bad for price but stopped working after a month wont open just shows power light. In process of returning item will see how well the warranty is. Player is a little slow loading DVD's other than that great for the price while it worked.
    Good unit Ok. I bought this with low expectations. but i was wrong. It has alot of features that you find in alot more expensive units. I was impressed to say the least. Very good sound and picture quality too.
    First comments! I find this product pretty ok but a bit slow in feature selection. i.e. changing from 1 feature to the other takes for the least 2 minutes.
    loaded with awesome features but with glitchy os Ok I have owned this thing for some months now between 6 8 and I am loving it because it has done all that I wanted it to do and even more. I wanted a replacement unit for my 1998 Honda Civic coupe. I have two 10 Subwoofers and a decent power amplifier as well. My old deck would play CD's anymore and I didn't disagree with it. I myself was getting really sick of burning playing and ejecting CD's all the time. I drove a rental 2011 Acura and that car had exactly what I wanted as far as new technology but I still don't think I should have to fork over $50000 to get Bluetooth calling Bluetooth mp3 playback from my iPhone and 7 screen navigation. This unit was the perfect solution. The only difference is that this unit actually has a few more features than the Acura.
    Good concept but alot of annoying features I just bought this product because it had all of the features I wanted at a GREAT price. It has the bluetooth without buying additional equipment DVD CD/CDRW USB SD Card Flip screen etc.I have not had any real problems with it. I am pretty happy I will have to comment over time to reflect if there is any difference.UpdateAfter using this thing for 2 weeks I am going to have to return this puppy way too many annoying features it does the basics for those that are not picky. Things not working as advertised and accessive sounds is just too much for me to bear.
    Great Deal This car radio is excellent. Everything worked just as the description said. I have not had a problem with Radio. Highpowered 7 flip out touch screen. Will play CD's or DVD either open or closed will recommend this product. You will get your money's worth.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Power Acoustik PTID-8920 In Dash DVD AM-FM Receiver with 7-Inches Flip Out Touchscreen Monitor with USB/SD Input Awsome This was a great price. The audio and picture on this unit is unbeleaveable. I am so pleased with this unit I am going to purchase another one for my pickup.I highly recomend this unit to anyone looking for a great deal on a stereo ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Power Acoustik 4-Foot Connection Cable for iPod (White) Wrong cable This cable does not work with the power acoustik ptid8310 single din unit. I called the company when it would not work and was told that this cable will not work with the 8310. The cable for the 8310 was not released yet. ...Read the full

    • Power Acoustik IC-2 Full Fuction iPod Multimedia Input Connection Cord for All Power Acoustik, Farenheit, SPL and Soundstream Indash Receivers Power acoustik ic2 cable This cable is marketed to make the consumer think this cable will play video from all iPod/iPhones. Actually this cable only plays sound from all iPod/ iPhones and video from only certain generations of iPods. I'm not ...Read the full

    • Power Acoustik NAVIBOX-1 Navigation Add-On Module Awesome This review is in conjunction with

      ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น