วันอังคารที่ 22 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer AVH P4300DVD In Dash Double DIN Receiver Excellent

Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7
Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7" In-Dash Double-DIN DVD AV Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control, Pandora Read more...

  • Ready for Bluetooth adapter, Satellite/HD Radio, GPS navigation system, rear-view camera
  • 7-inch touchscreen display with widescreen 16:9 aspect ratio and WQVGA (480x240) pixel resolution
  • MOSFET 50 Watts x 4 peak power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs for system expansion
  • Double-DIN AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD-R/RW, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, VCD, MP3/WMA/AAC, JPEG, DivX receiver
  • Features Pandora integration, direct iPod control, playback from USB and SD/SDHC, auxiliary input

  • THIS UNIT IS VERY BAD
    I love this head unit I've been a Pioneer products user for many years. I firmly believe that dollar for dollar they are a super great value. Not only that but their products are reliable and provide great service for a long long time.This is my first double din unit I did some research and also considered other brands. Again for the price features etc. I decided for the AVH4300 and I am very pleased and happy. It's a great unit and works wonderfully. I'd definitely recommend it to anybody looking to upgrade their system.
    Great unit I just bought this product and I'll say for the price it's well worth it easy to install menu is easy to navigate but the one thing i hate is if you dont have a lot of space behind the deck its going to be a very and i mean very tight fit if only pioneer could come up with a way where you could just plug one singal wire harness for everthing.
    excellent purchase This is a great stereo. My cousin installed it quickly and easily. Product arrived quickly and safely. Well worth the money.
    Excellent Recommended 100 %. Recomendado 100% recibi el producto en perfectas condiciones y el dia indicado. El producto es original y el ultimo modelo del mercado en estos momentos ya lo estoy utilizando y es perfecto.
    pioneer nav system Product is good partially installed. I need to install the rear camera.
    pioneer p4400bh I ordered this dvd/cd player and after 6 days total it arrived at my house. After owning another in dash dvd player for less than 2 yrs before the motor went out on the screen i was worried about spending so much on another one. I took a chance and couldn't be happier. It looks great easy to navigate sound quality is impecable you can get the sound exactly how you want it with the eqsomething my other in dash lackedand the graphics look great. In short if your reading this trying to decide whether or not to spend 400+ dollars on this item do it. I read ALOT of reviews before taking the plunge but am so glad i did.
    Awesome Unit Have had it installed I'm my car now for a few weeks now great unit everything works great and look awesome.
    Very good player. Bought this for my brother. Very nice looking on the dash. Lot of options except the bluetooth. Excellent sound after using Auto Equalizer. I bought the mic separately. I was so impressed and bought a P4400BH for myself which is even better. It built in bluetooth and HD radio. I can use my iPhone to stream music over bluetooth and the sound quality is impressive despite the compressed bluetooth and already compressed MP3 format. I am planning to buy a P4400BH for my next car too. BTB P4400 comes with its own mic too.
    Pioneer head unit Grate head unit much better than my stock one and made a big difference in sound and user friendly one of the best updates i have done ..your best bet is to get a micro bypass so you can use the dvd player with out tearing out the parking brake wires! just need some apps for it on my phone.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pioneer AVH-P4400BH 2-DIN Multimedia DVD Receiver with 7" Widescreen Touch Panel Display, Built-In Bluetooth, and HD Radio™ Tuner In general quite pleased with this radio I had the JVC avx 720 which I just replaced. It is also a 7 DVD receiver. I changed it because the optional bluetooth accesory was totally worthless. I lost my money $ 100 and my trust in JVC ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-IU200V Usb Interface Cable For Ipod/Iphone(Tm) Don't Buy!!!!! I purchased this cable for a Pioneer 4300. The cable is a knock off and does not play sound when playing videos. The picture shows a pioneer cable which is not what I got If I can stop one person from buying from this online ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-R55 Remote Control It does what it supposed to do Attention iPOD owners This remote control only works for changing songs and volume control it does not work to change/view playlist or anything else within the iPOD. That is why I didn't rate it with 5 ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น