วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 24 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Power Acoustik PTID 8940NR Motorized Receiver need information

Power Acoustik PTID-8940NR Motorized Flip-Up Screen AM/FM DVD Receiver with New Graphics
Power Acoustik PTID-8940NR Motorized Flip-Up Screen AM/FM DVD Receiver with New Graphics Read more...

  • Touch screen functions
  • NAV and ATSC Tuner Ready
  • 7-inch Motorized Single Din AM/FM receiver with angle adjust
  • Detachable module

  • Good product Great product for the price. A little disapointed I thought GPS was included.
    good buy this is a good buy.. does exactly as it says. plays a lot of formats which is great. only down side was you not a lot of audio adjustments..like mids and such.
    Great product I got this unit to replace another one I had due to the old unit not having any subwoofer controls. This unit does provide one level adjustment for your subs. I would of given the unit five stars if it did have more options for your system like mids and highs. It does have some cool features though like the screen savers and the option to upload your own pics as well. Also 3 different themes to choose from.
    need information make some discount if you buy multiple radios I need information.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Power Acoustik PTID-8920 In Dash DVD AM-FM Receiver with 7-Inches Flip Out Touchscreen Monitor with USB/SD Input Awsome This was a great price. The audio and picture on this unit is unbeleaveable. I am so pleased with this unit I am going to purchase another one for my pickup.I highly recomend this unit to anyone looking for a great deal on a stereo ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Metra 70-1858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 88-05 Harness Metra 701858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 8805 Harness At first I was disappointed with this product. I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado K1500 which comes stock with an AM/FM stereo and cassette player. After removing the cassette player the plug ...Read the full

    • U.S. Polo Assn. Men's US9058 Analog-Digital Black Dial Black Rubber Strap Watch So cheap don waste any money.

    • XO Vision GX2148 9-Inch Wide Screen Overhead Monitor with Built-in DVD Player, USB and SD Card Inputs, and FM Transmitter Not so fast!.. At first look this seems like a great deal and it probably would be if the player that was sent to me was actually functioning. I disconnected the headliner of my car and wired this puppy up and it was DOA. If you are ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น