วันเสาร์ที่ 12 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Clarion VZ400 Single Din Touchscreen Bluetooth good costumer service

Clarion VZ400 7
Clarion VZ400 7" In-Dash Single-Din Touchscreen DVD/CD/MP3/USB Receiver with Bluetooth Read more...

  • USB port, front/rear A/V inputs, direct iPod control; SAT/HD Radio and navigation ready
  • 7-inch motorized LCD display with touch-panel control and ultra-intuitive interface
  • Built-in Bluetooth Hands-Free (HFP, HSP, OPP) and Audio Streaming (A2DP, AVRCP)
  • 4 x 40 Watts power with six-channel 2V preamp output, LP filter, subwoofer volume control
  • Single-DIN AM/FM radio, DVD, DVD+R/RW, CD, CD-R/RW, CD-DA, HDCD, MP3/WMA receiver

  • Great for the money Great for the money. iPod connectivity works well for playing music only a few strange issues with getting it to play but we're always able to get past them by unplugging and plugging back in. Everything works very well except the bluetooth. It's a little buggy with the iPhone . Worked fine at first but not now. Althouth it shows it's connected to the phone and we have two different iphones that connect itdoesn't route any microphone or audio output through bluetooth anymore. Haven't tried to solve that problem yet possibly a firmware/software upgrade for the VZ400 that addressed this?.
    Love this product! Purchased this clarion for my son and it is awesome. Would highly recommend this product to anyone. Glad I purchased this through Amazon. Great price when comparing to your local retail stores.
    good costumer service
    Amazing System! Bluetooth Audio Navigation System HD Radio and so much more! Where to begin? I love this stereo! I bought my Clarion VZ400 this Spring 2010 along with the HD Radio addon box. I was looking everywhere for a quality stereo with the HD Radio feature and Bluetooth Audio capability at a decent price. I definitely wanted to be able to stream Pandora from my cell phone over the Bluetooth no problem at all.Over time I've upgraded this stereo to include the NP400 Navigation System and also installed a real nice Backup Camera. Everything plugs in and just works! I don't know why the other reviewers have had problems with their units. Must be user error for not knowing what they are doing or possibly just a defective stereo?If you want a full feature stereo that fits into a single DIN slot this is a great bargain for the $300 price tag. It's really convenient to be able to upgrade over time like I did or just buy all the addons at once.
    Its not what i spect to be.. I dont like it. Its soppuse to be a good dvd player but it doesnt mine the screen jump a little but its annoying also the screen is not frim enough its move alone to back when you touch it also some times the bluetooth doesnt work properly. So i dont recomend anyone to buy this clarion..
    love this head unit been looking for a multi media head unit this thing was the perfect fit for the system in my truck.
    Exactly as Expected I purchased and had this product installed in my truck and am completely satisfied with it. I only wish it had more input/output controls for use with my system. Other than that the condition is perfect and the usability is perfect.
    DO NOT BUY DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT. I have had this product for almost 2 months and the problems are just becoming longer and longer. The software is nothing but problems. If you are using the bluetooth which does not always work after you hang up the phone the radio will come on at the same sound as the radio. That means that the radio will came on with deafing sound. If you try to lower the sound the radio will not work. You have to shut down the entire radio and then start it back up. Also if you install sirius radio do not have kids. I love sirius radio but the radio liked stations that i did not use like playboy. Yes the radio desided to start up with playboy radio everytime. There is more but i will save you with time by saying DO NOT BUY. I would like to thank Amazon.com for understating and giving me a full refund.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Clarion CCA748 Connection Cable for iPod Video Nice cable Please note Amazon has changed the image for this item and is incorrect. If you are seeing a white dock connector to a round white DIN plug this is WRONG. The cable is actually a black cable with a dock connector attached to 2 ...Read the full

    • SIRIUS SCC1 Connect Universal Tuner Sirius SCC1 Tuner is the way to go! After years of using a portable universal tuner through either the FM tuner or aux. jack on my stereo I finally decided it was time to upgrade my stereo head unit so I could integrate all my attachments. ...Read the full

    • Clarion EQS746 1/2 DIN Graphic Equalizer with Built-in Crossover Clarion EQS746. Clarion EQS746.Features7Band Rotary Equalizer12 dB Boost/Cut at 50 Hz 125 Hz 345 Hz 750 Hz 2.2 KHz 6 KHz and 16 kHzAuxiliary Input with Source Select SwitchAdjustable Aux Input SensitivitySubwoofer Output Level ControlGoldPlated Preamp Inputs and ...Read the full

    • XO Vision HTC35 Universal Weatherproof Backup Camera with NightVision Night vision backup camera inspection of the camera showed it was made of a good quality. It is sturdy but not bulky. it is good size so I know that it is not going to break easy and should hold up to normal wear and tear for a long while. ...Read the full

    • DB Link PK4Z 4 Gauge Power Series Amplifier Installation Kit Don't expect to get pure copper wire After reading the reviews on this and similar products here I picked this because people said it was actually 4 gauge wire. I measured it and I'd say it is. The diameter for 4 AWG is 0.20 inches and this ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น