วันพุธที่ 16 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kenwood Ddx418 Touchscreen Receiver Bluetooth Easy to use, very nice sound, great product

Kenwood Ddx418 6.1
Kenwood Ddx418 6.1" Touchscreen Double Din Dvd/cd/mp3/wma/aac/wav Receiver with Bluetooth Read more...

  • Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling
  • Built-in internal amp
  • iPod control with Kenwood's optional iPod cable
  • High- and low-pass filters
  • DVD/CD receiver with AM/FM tuner

  • Like it I had purchased a different stereo not long before this one and HATED it. Don't buy Jensen! Had problems from the get go but I was really excited about this unit. Couple of things I don't like is that it takes a while to change songs when you hit next. It does not dim very much and your phone book can not be set with names. All in all I really like this unit.
    Blu Tooth Phone Feature Horrible I had this unit professionally installed in my 2008 Mitsubishi Lancer. I do MLM for a living so the BluTooth phone feature is very important to me. The sound quality is extremely poor. You WILL NOT be able to use this to communicate with ANYONE! Everything else works pretty fine. The navigation menu is kind of slow when you tap on something and this unit has freezed on me a few times.
    Should have bought something else I have hated this head unit from day one. First of all bluetooth does not work at all for my iPhone 4 for Verizon. Second the touch screen is absolutely horrible. I press the next song button on the screen and it selects the fast forward instead even when my finger is touching to the farthest right of the button. I have tried even setting the screen again and again but still it does not work. Thirdly no firmware updating the horrible software at all? Still? Really? Come on Kenwood you are supposed to be a reputable company but I should have bought an Alpine or something much better than this unit. I was planning on taking it back to pay a little more for a much better unit but I didn't want to go through the hassle of waiting another whole day for the guys at the audio store to disconnect reacquire the mounting like they had to do with this one and go through all that again. I just made do. Already had to send the unit back to Kenwood to get another one because my iPod on the screen was showing one artist and when I chose that artist to play it played a completely different artist and genre altogether. They told me this is a known issue and can only be fixed by sending in the head unit and getting another one that had been updated.
    Easy to use very nice sound great product The graphics are not complicated and make it easy to see what you're doing. The sound is very good and I also bought a backup camera and the GPS module for it and they worked extremely well. I'm very happy with this and would recommend.
    Pathetic bluetooth Nice unit with good sound and easy menu navigation. I concur with the other review that the unit is extremely bright at night without much ability to dim. This is a nice unit if you don't need Bluetooth telephone and don't care if it can't be fixed if you have a problem.The Bluetooth microphone is the Achilles heel for this unit. It was terrible from the start. The unit is only one week old and when talking to anyone on the Bluetooth telephone they can barely hear you and the sound is extremely tinny. It is so bad that virtually every other word is unintelligible. I had the unit professionally installed and the mike put near the rear view mirror.The case against this unit was sealed after multiple calls/emails to the Kenwood Service Center and to Tech Support. I have serious questions as to whether any of these people know what they are doing. Tech Support #1 said there is a firmware patch to fix the problem if they knew it was a problem why didn't they fix it earlier as I bought it at Fry's and they have a large turnover of merchandise so it wasn't on the shelf long. Tech Support #2 said they didn't have a firmware for this model. So I talk with customer service. Customer service person #1 said IF there is any firmware upgrades I have to ship the unit back to the factory service center for repair and if not the Service Center would have to see if a repair is possible. Customer Service #2 said since it was so new return it to the dealer. I tried to get them to ship me a new unit with the fix but they won't do that too much trouble.So I am returning the unit to Fry's and am going to buy a different brand. Poor customer service just clinched the deal for a different manufacturer.
    pacific user this brand new kenwood ddx 418 is great I bought this last week and installed in my toyota sienna xle with dvd entertainment and back up camera navigation toothus my sienna turn to xle limited thanks to this kind of high tech electronics stuffs all is working good.Ill rate this ddx 418 five star and highly recommended to all gadgets fanatics.so hurry get one to your car or suv.
    La compra fue lo que esperaba.. La compra fue lo que esperaba me llego el producto antes de la fecha indicada. Recomiendo a este vendedor muy responsable.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Metra Axxess ASWC Universal Steering Wheel Control Interface (Black) Works great I don't know why you would buy the alternative. I ripped out my PAC SWI jack because it wouldn't work right. Connected the simple three wires on this unit turned on the ignition and the unit programmed itself in about 30 ...Read the full

    • Kenwood KCA-IP22F iPod Video Cable with Front USB Kenwood KCAIP22F iPod This item works great I have a Kenwood DDx 418 and everywhere I have looked it says that I am supposed to use a different cable but this is the right one for that model kenwood. The cable is a little shorter than I ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Kenwood Kna-RCDv331 Multimedia IR Remote with Navigation Functions on/off? The remote is fine and provides all functions except On and Off!!Can't figure that one out. The fact that it did not come with an instruction manual did not help but i have not found an on/off function. ...Read the full

    • Kenwood Kna-G610 Hideaway Garmin GPS Navigation System This is a great Kenwood add on This is a great Kenwood add on it was easy to install and works just like the portable units.In fact i replaces my portable Kenwood Gps with this unit. They are identical in operation.I don't like the SALES ADDS ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น