วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 10 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Power Acoustik PTID 8920B Receiver Touchscreen Poor Quality

Power Acoustik PTID-8920B In Dash DVD AM-FM Receiver with 7-Inches Flip Out Touchscreen Monitor with USB/SD Input
Power Acoustik PTID-8920B In Dash DVD AM-FM Receiver with 7-Inches Flip Out Touchscreen Monitor with USB/SD Input Read more...

  • Variable Subwoofer Level Control: Effortlessly balance the subwoofer volume with a separate sub level control & selectable 80Hz, 120Hz, or 160Hz low-pass
  • Built-in Blue Tooth 2.0: Safely make and receive hands-free phone calls, scroll contacts lists, and stream MP3's via A2DP from your enabled Smartphone
  • SDHC Card Reader. Read up to a 16gb SDHC card for MP3 audio and MP4 video playback, or view & save photos with the JPG photo viewer.
  • Rear View Camera Input: Stay clear of objects your mirrors can't see with a rear view camera connected to the triggered camera input.
  • Full Operation Touch Screen Controls. You'll find navigating through the extensive features of PTID-8920B an ease with a tap of the screen to access all menus and settings.

  • Nice No visuals while playing music but who needs it when your driving right this player is bad ass because its name brand and feels built with good internals not like pyle where it feels like it will break in your hands lol also gots to say is this player does everything you want it to do also has 2v preouts would recommend to buy this perfect product and cheaper then the rest and its power Acoustic Good stuff very happy installed perfect.
    DONT BUY THIS I bought this radio because it had bluetooth and when I first had it installed the radio only worked for a day. After that it would no longer power on at all. I sent it to power acoustik and not only did I have to pay to ship it there but I also had to send a money order for $15 for return shipping. They fixed the radio for free because it was still under the warranty and I got it back about 6 weeks later. When I had it installed again I noticed that it no longer had bluetooth on it. I also noticed that the face of the radio no longer had the green and red phone symbols on it. I'm not sure if they sent me a different radio or a different face but I know that bluetooth is no longer on the radio. I have been calling power acoustik for a month. One representative told me to email her pictures of the radio and never contacted me after I did and the last person I spoke with told me to send the radio back to them with another $15 money order for return shipping so they can check to see if they sent me the wrong radio or the wrong face. Bluetooth is not a necessity for me but I could have bought the same radio without bluetooth for $40 less. I bought this radio on November 9th and it is now February and I still don't have the radio that I paid for.
    one of the best radios out there for the price
    Poor Quality Product is very poor quality. Screen flickers during playback my USB port didn't work and I didn't like how you couldn't display the time while the radio is off. It's overall feel is cheap plastic.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Power Acoustik PTID-8920 In Dash DVD AM-FM Receiver with 7-Inches Flip Out Touchscreen Monitor with USB/SD Input Awsome This was a great price. The audio and picture on this unit is unbeleaveable. I am so pleased with this unit I am going to purchase another one for my pickup.I highly recomend this unit to anyone looking for a great deal on a stereo ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Power Acoustik NB-2 200-Watt 3-Way Tweeters One little LOUD speaker This tweeters are amazing. They are way very loud for their small size plus they don't loose their fidelity. ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • Metra 70-1858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 88-05 Harness Metra 701858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 8805 Harness At first I was disappointed with this product. I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado K1500 which comes stock with an AM/FM stereo and cassette player. After removing the cassette player the plug ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น