วันอังคารที่ 1 พฤษภาคม พ.ศ. 2555

Kenwood KVT 514 In Dash Monitor Receiver So much wrong with this unit.

Kenwood KVT-514 7-Inch Wide In-Dash Monitor with USB/iPod Direct Control/DVD Receiver
Kenwood KVT-514 7-Inch Wide In-Dash Monitor with USB/iPod Direct Control/DVD Receiver Read more...

  • 10 Colors For Display And Button Illumination
  • 22 X 4 Watts RMS/50 Peak X 4 Output
  • Plays DVD, DVD-R/-RW/+R/+RW, CD, CD-R/RW/MP3/WMA/AAC
  • 1 X USB Input, 1 X AV Input, 1 X Rear Camera Input

  • Awesome Unit!! The Kenwood KVT514 is the new motorized DVD unit for 2009. This thing can do it all. It is the First of Kenwood's units that works with the iPhone you will need the KCAiP301V$25$30cable. I doin't have the Bluetooth adapter yet so I can't vouch for that But I do know that you can use the screen to dial your contacts and then you nave the Navigation hooked up while are looking up a place of businessRestaurant You can press on the phone number and it will dial the place. I have the iPhone & Kenwood KNA G510 Navigation system bu Garmin. The Nav. is great!! Well it's a Garmin and they are the best in the Nav. business.I was looking at the Kenwood Excelon DNX8120 It has everythingbut..I wanted a good unit that didn't stand out in a parking lot and a 7in screen in the dash just beggs to be stolen. The screen in the 514 has the new ZActiontm mechanism gives you 12 different viewing angles for optimum visibility. Kenwood's flip out screen units have been very good and reliable. 1 word of CAUTIONKENWOOD ONLY HONORS THERE WARRANTY IF YOU BUY FROM THEIR AUTHORIZED DEALERS..Crutchfield. This is a lot of money for a unit and adds up if you add all the stuff for it so a warranty is always a good thing. This thing will do it all I am glad I chose this model. I do my homework and buy the best You cant beat Kenwood and Garmin both have a very good track recordEnjoy..
    So much wrong with this unit. I have the KVT514 KCA BT200 KST HR200 installed in a Ram 2500. The sound quality is good however the rest of it is a mess. I wonder if the engineers actually put it in a car and tried it out. Almost all of the buttons on the touch screen are on the right side of the screen as far away from the driver as possible. The screen is big but the buttons are small. If you play music from a USB stick on Random expect to hear the same 20 or 30 songs all of the time and very rarely any others. I would expect it to randomly play all of the songs on the USB before starting over. If a picture is loaded that is associated with a song the song skips until the picture loads. I have never found any of the hidden HD radio stations that are advertised. Most of the time it cycles back and forth between HD and regular FM about every minute or so. The way the blue tooth interacts with the phone is dangerous. Looking up a phone number is an involved process. 1st if you do a search and enter a letter ALL of the names with that letter are displayed and you have to search through all of them. Then you have to reach all the way across to the right side to touch the small display button and then hit the small dial button. If you use a programmed number you have to hit the program button it is big then hit the small dial button to connect.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Kenwood KCA-IP301V iPod Video Direct Cable Not a Kenwood Cablewould not buy again. I purchased this cable thinking it was a real Kenwood KCAIP301V iPod cable. It is not. After installation of my new stereo with this cable I was having intermittent connecting issues. Talking to ...Read the full

    • Kenwood KNA-RCDV330 Video/Nav Remote Controller great remote this unit is great you just have to remember to switch the control button to which mode you want to be in for the price it's great ...Read the full

    • Kenwood KNAG510 Hideaway Navigation System HeyIts a Garmin!!! I have the Kenwood KNAG510 Nav. hooked up to the New 2009Kenwood KVT514 DVD receiver. The Nav. is surpurbe like a Garmin should be. There are other receivers out there that offer navigation but you can't beat Kenwood and ...Read the full

    • Kenwood KCA-BT300 Bluetooth Hands-Free Cell Phone Unit Love it! Works Great! The KCABT300 bluetooth unit does exactly what i wanted it to do. Install took about 45mins. Most of which was just me looking for the best place to mount the unit where is would not get damaged.Got it all done and turned ...Read the full

    • SIRIUS SCC1 Connect Universal Tuner Sirius SCC1 Tuner is the way to go! After years of using a portable universal tuner through either the FM tuner or aux. jack on my stereo I finally decided it was time to upgrade my stereo head unit so I could integrate all my attachments. ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น