วันอาทิตย์ที่ 1 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Boss BV7330 In Dash DVD Receiver Front vibe and remote control does not work


Boss BV7330 In-Dash DVD/MP3/CD AM/FM Receiver
  • Single-DIN mounting, WMA/MP4/MP3/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW and SDVD compatible, USB and SD Memory Card ports
  • NTSC/PAL compatible monitor, PLL synthesized AM/FM tuner, 30 station presets
  • Resolution: 1440 x 234 pixels, Brightness: 600 NITS, On-screen display
  • nice radio
    EXCELLENT PRODUCT. I RECOMMENDED IT 100%. I DIDNT HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE SHIPPED.
    Pink wire Install and work great except DVD has no image. Call support and the Brake wire must go to ground before it works.
    Good product for the $ Good Product at a great price. Just remember when installing in a rv or a vehicle that does not have a backup camera you need to connect the pink wire to a ground otherwise you will get a error message when trying to play a DVD. I called CS and they knew right away what the problem was. Once connected to a ground the unit played fine.
    Front vibe and remote control does not work Front vivra and remote control does not work the bv7330 works well all the functions are fine but to accelerate the car the front vivra that's bad design of a product.Remote control does not work and this again is damaged damaged factory which delusion and can not find a control for this bv7330. I hope to send another remote control and so are good sellers . please do not get it here in Venezuela.
    Fantastic receiver at a fantastic price! What a deal! I had absolutely no issues installing this receiver or having it do was it was supposed to do. It plays DVD's as long as the brake pink cable is grounded.The display for the radio is kind of plain and the time is shown in a very small font but otherwise it is really nice. I highly recommend this as a lower priced receiver alternative.Throw in a pair of the Boss 6x9 4way chaos speakers and a pair of 5.25 Boss 3way chaos speakers and you have a great stereo system for around $120. I did not need an amp there was plenty of power to drive speakers in my quadcab pickup seating area.I replaced a factory Infinity sound system in my '99 Dodge Ram with this receiver and the aforementioned Boss speakers that fit into the factory openings in the doors with no issues.I am very pleased with the new sound system and I think it sounds better the original premium sound system that was in the truck when it was new.
    Car Stereo I installed the car stereo and it worked beautifully and sounds great! With it I installed new clarion speakers as well so this could have helped with the nice sounds.
    Help? I got this installed today and the radio display is cool however when you play a CD the words are soo small you can hardly read any of it. What takes up the whole screen litterally is a picture of the BOSS logo. I dont want that to be the center of attention in my car and it is. The time is so small and thats something I look at often when I am driving. I am having the same problem when it comes to DVD's an alarm screen comes on. My ipod does not play yet either. I have not played around with the settings very much yet.
    great for the price Great stereo with the features it has for the price. I saw a review about someone saying the video dosent work that's not the stereos fault its the installer. The reason you are seeing that message is more than likely because you didn't hook up the brake wire required to be able to watch videos. Just hook it up to your ground wire and you can watch videos while you drive but I wouldn't recommend it keep your eyes on the road.
    excelente excelente el telefono en perfecto estado y todo en orden enviaron el equipo con prontitud y con todos sus accesorios tal como lo prometieron. gracias.


    Single-DIN mounting, WMA/MP4/MP3/DVD/SVCD/VCD/CDR/CDRW and SDVD compatible, USB and SD Memory Card ports.NTSC/PAL compatible monitor, PLL synthesized AM/FM tuner, 30 station presets.Resolution: 1440 x 234 pixels, Brightness: 600 NITS, On-screen display. In - Dash DVD/MP3/CD AM/FM Receiver with 3.


    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น