วันจันทร์ที่ 23 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Clarion VZ401 7 Inch Multimedia Bluetooth Works and Looks Great

Clarion  VZ401 7-Inch Multimedia Built In Bluetooth
Clarion VZ401 7-Inch Multimedia Built In Bluetooth Read more...

  • Built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and music streaming.
  • 7-inch Motorized Digital WVGA Touch Panel LCD Monitor
  • USB connector also supports playback of MP3 and WMA files.
  • WVGA digital LCD display provides high resolution graphics coupled with intuitive touch panel functionality.
  • iPod and iPhone connectivity for seamless enjoyment of your favorite audio and video content.(Optional CCA748 cable is required.)

  • Clarion Not what they used to be!! this product I had high hopes for really high hopes for. First installed I was like damn this is awasome.
    Good DVD player I don't know where to begin about this DVD Player. I've installed it and have been testing it for a while now. This player is awesome. I put it in a 2001 grand prix gt. I was worried that the screen was going to hit my air vents but you can adjust the angle of the screen. I have not used the bluetooth or sirius. This unit does not come with an iPod cable but you can run your computer cable to the usb port on this and control it from the screen with the ipod receiving a charge as well you must buy a specialized cable from clarion to hook directly into your ipod. The unit does allow you to upgrade to navigation later on if you want to add that as well as a rear view camera to be added later on as well. I do have 2 12 Rockford p3's hooked up to this as well as a 1000W amp and this unit handles them beautifully well maybe even a little too well because of how loud my car can get. I did ground my cable and am able to watch movies with the flip of a switch. It is quite easy to do I know almost nothing about cars and I did this myself. There are so many features about this player I haven't even gotten to explore yet. The only downside to this player is that if you are listening to music lets say Metallica's S&M album where the music is continuous from track to track this player does pause between tracks when the album is supposed to be seamless between tracks. Still overall I'm more than happy to have this DVD player in.
    Works and Looks Great Haven't had the VZ401 installed long but have already played around with bluetooth. I use Sirius all the time and love seeing the full song channel number/category artist all on the same screen. I have a parking brake bypass but haven't had time to throw a DVD in to see if it works yet. I will update later after trying out the DVD function.
    Wow. Save your money. This is a VERY basic run of the mill unit. I guess the ONLY thing nice about it is the built in bluetooth phone integration with bluetooth music streaming. I was able to easily connect my Andriod to it and with the setting enabled it will reconnect every time without much fuss.Now for the negative1. The volume up/down buttons on the front are CLUNKY. If you are used to circular volume knobs stay away.2. The screen on the unit I had did not open fully by itselfI had to push the screen manually into position. I might have gotten a bad one here but wow after spending this much money you'd think they'd at least get this right. 1 word Cheap.3. No high/low pass filter. I thought I could live without this but no I can't. There is nothing worse than distorted sound because you are trying to push bass onto a mid speaker. Not only that you can ruin a sub by pushing high frequencies to it. Sure my amps have adjustments built in but do I really want to have to adjust it from my trunk? Nahhh4. No Graphic Equalizer at all This unit comes equipped with Bass and Treble settings only that affect all speakers including the sub. What a joke This isn't the 1970s.5. Screen doesn't automatically close when you turn off the car. I looked for a setting to enable this. There isn't one. pushing a button and waiting for it to close everytime before you can shut off your car Annoying.6. No detachable face plate so any thief dumb enough to steal this unit will have no problem hooking it up to their jalopy.7. Touch screen is noticeably unresponsive.8. The controls are not layed out in a way that makes sense I guess that's my take on it anyway.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น