วันอังคารที่ 3 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer DEH 4300UB Receiver Control MultiColor great cd player

Pioneer DEH-4300UB CD Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control and MultiColor LCD
Pioneer DEH-4300UB CD Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control and MultiColor LCD Read more...

  • Advanced Sound Retriever restores audio from compressed digital recordings
  • 4 x 50W MOSFET amplifier with two 2V RCA preamp outputs for system expansion
  • Single-DIN AM/FM radio, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/WAV, USB, iPod/iPhone receiver
  • Detachable faceplate with 10-character LCD display; customizable illumination from over 210,000 colors
  • Includes front panel auxiliary input, USB port with direct iPod control

  • Thank you mucho! Very A+ service and product. It's nice to have the convenience of NOT having to step foot in a Best Buy or some electronic store to shop around. You have certainly boosted my confidence about online shopping.
    pioneer DEH4300UB as always pioneer is a great product. Easy to hook up and sounds great. I will only buy pioneer products for car or home.
    Great for the price Love it. Great for the price love being able to hook my iPhone to the radio. Highly recommend. I was hopeong that when the phone rang I could talk through the speakers.
    perfect just what I wanted thank you very very very very very very very very very very very very very very very much.
    Good Relation Price/Quality I bought this for my car and replace the OEM radio I think it's work perfect and is just what I need at this time. When you're using a Flash Drive It can read the files very quickly and its easy to browse through the folders if you had taken your time to order the folders and songs in the flash drive.ProsLCD and buttons Color customizationQuickly and Easy search of songsExcellent PriceHas a lot of choices to customize the sound of the speakers Lows highs loudness etc.
    First DIY experience Good design and performance.Poor installation explanation.Even if I worked for long time in embedded development Installation was hard.
    Very Happy with Pioneer Stereo I purchased a Pioneer stereo from Amazon as a refurbished item. My husband installed it in less than 2 hours and it sounds great.
    Car Radio This is the best Car Radio I have every had. It was easy to install and easy to use.
    great cd player I am satisfied with this cd player. It was easy to control and install. the only down side is that the repeat button is hard to get to. Questions? just ask will reply.
    Good radio worth more than it sells for. I bought this radio from a seller on Ebay for $109 and it included shipping to Hawaii. It is a very good radio and I really like the multiple colors of the display. You can also set it to remain on the color that you like. It is not that hard to operate. Only drawback is the display stays on after turning the radio off if you wire it to able to play with the ignition off. I have it mounted in my boat and I like playing the radio when we're stopped. So I have it wired to always be on without having to turn on the key. Only way to turn off the display is to release the faceplate. Not a big deal to do this. The reception is excellent and sound is great. I would recommend this to anyone thinking about buying it.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pioneer CD-IU50 Usb IpodInterface Cable iPod Cable that comes with iPod does same thing If you connected the USB connection from the back of the head unit when you first did the install simply connect the white iPod adapter you received with the iPod into the USB and it will work just the same. Free is ...Read the full

    • Boss KIT-2 Complete 8 Gauge Amplifier Installation Kit just the right parts at the right time and price Judging from a lot of the reviews here people seemed to be expecting more. Like expecting to pay more for the same or less. I looked at several kits here and elsewhere and I went ahead and ...Read the full

    • Pioneer TS-G1643R 6.5-Inch 2-Way Speakers (Pair) Very good speakers This is just a great all round speaker. Well made. Very very good highs and nice deep bass. Love them!In order to maximize the efficiency of speakers you must seal the speaker properly. I bought some air conditioning soft foam filter mats and cut ...Read the full

    • Pioneer TS-A6964R A-Series 6"x9" 3-Way 400 Watts Great budget speakers This do come as a pair making them a great price for the quality. I replaced the factory infinity 6x9's in my car using the factory amp to power them the high range and mid sounds excellent. The low range is clean but ...Read the full

    • Metra 70-1858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 88-05 Harness Metra 701858 Radio Wiring Harness For GM 8805 Harness At first I was disappointed with this product. I have a 1994 Chevy Silverado K1500 which comes stock with an AM/FM stereo and cassette player. After removing the cassette player the plug ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น