วันพุธที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

XO Vision XO1930 Receiver Detachable verry pleased

XO Vision XO1930 3-Inch Wide Screen DVD Receiver with USB, SD and AV Inputs on Front Panel, Detachable Face
XO Vision XO1930 3-Inch Wide Screen DVD Receiver with USB, SD and AV Inputs on Front Panel, Detachable Face Read more...

  • In-Dash DVD Receiver
  • USB, SD, and AV Input on Front Panel
  • Fully Detachable Face
  • 3" Wide Screen Display
  • 75W x 4 Max Power

  • verry pleased So I recieved my package the very next day as hoped for. I was able to install it myself with some help from an online review from another website. I really enjoy this in dash reciever its awesome. Next on my list is door speakers and more monitors. If anyone has any questions about installation email me at yarharhar.n.abottleofrum@gmail.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Boss BV7330 In-Dash DVD/MP3/CD AM/FM Receiver Pretty decent for the price This CD/DVD player seems to do everything I expected to since it cost under $100. The screen is kinda small but it is clear. The SD card is a nice feature and it plays both DVDs and CDs without problem so far. ...Read the full

    • PlayStation 2 Console Slim - Black Excellent replacement after the old one fried I bought one of the old PS2 systems when it came out and it worked very well. It was my DVD player as well as my video game console. When I went on vacation I accidentally left it on and it ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น