วันศุกร์ที่ 20 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Headrest Monitors Region Wireless Headhones This is an amazing deal.

Headrest 7
Headrest 7" LCD Car Monitors with Region Free DVD player USB SD Inc. Wireless Headhones and 32 Bit Games (Gray, Pair) Read more...

  • 2 A/B Dual Channel Wireless Headphones
  • 2 DVD Players
  • 2 Wireless Game Controllers
  • 2 Headrest Monitors
  • 2 Wireless Remotes

  • Not the best fit for Explorer I had these installed in a 2012 Ford Explorer. The interior of the Explorer is Stone. These gray headrests are much darker than the Stone interior but they do match the headliner and dash trim so it's not that bad. The extra poles had to be used so the vertical adjustment has been lost. The DVD players work well and the picture is quite good. The FM transmitter works but the volume seems low. The headphones work with just a bit of hiss. I have no problems playing DVD's in each headrest or playing a DVD in one headrest while displaying the video on both headrest.My biggest problem with these headrest is the fact that due to the angle of the headrest poles the headrest cushion is very far from the back of my head. There is a bit of adjustability to the angle of the headrest but even at it's most forward position it's still about 10 away from my head. So I am a little concerned on what affects that would have on my neck if I was rearended.All in all the headrest work as advertised. I just don't think they fit well in a newer Explorer.
    Not to sure Well I had these installed so that I wouldn't screw it up myself however now with headphones plugged in you can still hear the video both with the speakers and the headphones. Now if you are not sure about electronics then I think these are not for you I wish I would have gotten something different. Because there is NO website no customer service NOTHING! The box and directions give you nothing. So now I have a set that I have an additional $150 in and I can hear both playing at the same time which is usually 2 different movies. And can't get any sorta support at all. If anyone has any help that can give I certainly will take it. My email is kelly . granger 70 at yahoo I did it like that bc I don't think it will let me put in my email address.
    Great product for the Price
    This is an amazing deal. These units are excellent. I ordered them with Amazon Prime. They came 2 days later. I installed them myself in 1 hour. They work great. Kids love them. They are exactly what we needed. Matched my cars leather almost exactly. Couldn't ask for anything more. I think I will buy another set for the 3rd row. You just can't go wrong with these.
    Good Deal and no issues. I looked for this elsewhere and the price was 500 to 1000 dollars more. It works great and we are very happy with a having a headrest unit as oppossed to strap on units. If I were to say anything negative about this my husband installed this unit himself and said that the install instructions sucked. My husband is very skilled with construction and this type of thing. It took him several hours to install but it would have cost us $1500 more had we had a car installer do it.
    Not the whole shooting match We ordered this product for a countrywide road trip but found time lacking and the installation of this product more challenging than what we had time or patience to go through. So we sent it back. No problems there. The product instructions were hilarious until we realized that was really all we had to go on. The product does not come with the capability to plug into a cigarette lighterwhich was what we were really looking for. We ended up buying cigarette lighter plugs that have USB and standard 3prong plugs so we could plug in laptops.
    Great product Fast shipping. DVD system came with everything that was shown. Installation was a breeze on my sienna and the color match was exellent. Everything works just fine but I've only had them for a month. Comes with a 1 yr warranty but I bought the 3yr warranty on square trade just to be on the safe side. I would recommend it especially when comparing to the price of factory installed systems.
    dvd headrest product review installation is very confusing. written in chinoamerican which you can barely understand. had to pay $180 for professional installation then it broke in about 3 days.summary junk buyer beware.
    Road Trip Heaven!!! I have 4 kids between the ages of 1 and 12. These things have been a life saver! My interior is gray cloth but you really couldn't notice the difference in the leather unless you were really looking for it. They work great so far been about a month.
    works They workbut the instruction manual is horrible.the leather also has a musty odor. Operating games is difficult. Not very impressive.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น