วันจันทร์ที่ 16 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Emerson PD6560BL Portable Digital Receiver NO INSTRUCTIONS. CD won't play.

Emerson PD6560BL Portable CD-RW Player with Digital Tuning AM/FM Stereo Receiver
Emerson PD6560BL Portable CD-RW Player with Digital Tuning AM/FM Stereo Receiver Read more...

  • 20-track programmable memory system; one track, all tracks and program repeat playback
  • Stereo cassette recorder with pause control and automatic recording volume level control; records directly from radio or CD player
  • Top-loading compact disc player, cassette player and digital tuner; CD-R/RW playback compatible
  • Digital-Tuning AM/FM stereo receiver; 20 preset-station memory (10 AM and 10 FM)
  • Player operates on 120V AC or 8 C batteries; remote control requires 2 AAA batteries; batteries not included

  • NO INSTRUCTIONS. CD won't play. WHAT HAPPENED TO THE INSTRUCTIONS???I put itunes music on it and it didn't play. Don't know how to put stuff on there in RW format and listen to it. The CDRW doesn't play in this CDRW player. If I had instructions maybe I can use it. Who sells an item without instrucitons or a warranty? Bad customer service.
    Didn't Work The custemer had to pack it make a trip to the post office pay pay pay to ship it back. Great inconvenience.
    Remarkably unintuitive I bought this for my kids to use and they like it. They only play CDs they know how to work it they like that it's not heavy. However it is remarkably unintuitive. The first time we used it the songs were repeating and I had to read the directions to figure out how to get it off this setting. The buttons that control the CD player are arranged around the CD area but also on the front of the player. The buttons that control the tape player are next to where the CDs are inserted. A very illogical arrangement and a disappointment. I shouldn't have to study the buttons before I can get my music going.Because this is for the kids its appearance doesn't bother me but I'd be disappointed if I bought it for myself.
    great little player I bought this cd player for my grandson and one for myself.It's got a nice sound to it reasonably pricehas a remote and is very portable.Nice looking little player.
    Very disappointed I purchased this unit for Christmas of 08 for my daughter of 14. Just 4 months later with as little as 3 hours of use the CD player stopped reading the disc. I subsequently read reviews of this unit and found several other people experienced the same problem. A call to customer service was disappointing. Not worth fixing and out of the 90 day warranty buy a new one. Other than not reading the disc the display was impossible to read without lifting the unit to a 45degree angle. Emerson could care less about customer satisfaction. If it was my company and I sold hundred of thousands of these units I would replace a defective one at a nominal cost to the customer.
    Not Refurbished as Advertised I bought this unit as a Factory Refurbished item. This was a lie this unit was used..but not Factory Refurbished as advertised. It was purchased as an Xmas present and arrived too close to Xmas to return it or I would have. My GF loves the radio and it plays well..all the features work..but I have NO warrenty as advertised so with this seller ..
    CD feature can't take the heat I bought 5 of these for my childcare center in April. The CD players in 2 are broken in June. skipping not reading etc. 2 months of use even continuous use is not durable enough for the price.
    XBass..love it! real good sound.works great.. I like it so much that I'm ordering two more for gifts.
    SEEMED LIKE A GOOD IDEA AT THE TIME I really wanted another BOSE but just didn't want to shell out the big bux. I read many reviews & decided on this one. I liked the fact that it has a little remote. That said I just don't use this player. I find the buttons small & counterintuitive.The sound is another minus. Maybe its OK for a kid's room but it does not compare with the rich sound of the bose. I really want the one with the disk changer but I've read neg comments about the changer being too loud for a bedroom at night.My kid says to get an ipod thingy which will hold about a million CD's but I'm an old dog & don't like new tricks. Maybe when I conquer the new cell phone I'll think about the ipod.
    Unsatisfied customer I ordered this radio and was very disappointed. The outlet store that shipped it did not send it well. The box was torn some parts were in a ziploc bag.The cover of the cassette player was not attached and I could not get it on. The CD player did not work.I returned the item and still have not seen a credit to my account.If you can help please let me know.Again I was not satisfied.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Panasonic RP-HT21 Lightweight Headphones with XBS Port Best Bang For Your Buck If you want value for your money if you lose your headphones too often if you wear out the cord or plug on your headphones these are the ones to get. I have a couple of MP3 players I use at work daily and with them I ...Read the full

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น