วันเสาร์ที่ 7 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer DEH 4200UB Receiver Display Control Best Value Headunit Around

Pioneer DEH-4200UB CD Receiver with OEL Display and USB iPod Control
Pioneer DEH-4200UB CD Receiver with OEL Display and USB iPod Control Read more...

  • AM/FM radio, CD, CD-R/RW, MP3/WMA/AAC, USB receiver
  • 4 x 50 Watts maximum power with three 4V RCA preamp outputs
  • Front panel auxiliary input and USB; add adapters for iPod control, Bluetooth, SAT/HD radio
  • Detachable faceplate with one-line, full-motion OEL display, blue key illumination
  • One-year warranty

  • Great for the PRICE!! Got it for christmas last year and it's pretty good! I like it it's strong even before i put in my amp. It pumps good and easy to use . It's a great cheap Deck and for the price its one of the best i got it for a bout 70 on sale so that was awesome.The USB works great along with the front input. I really like the fact it has that so i can charge my MP3 player when i'm crusing down the road. Works well if you're wonderingI've always gone with Pioneer and won't go with anything else. There the best in business and you always get more than what you pay for. This is a great product and i'd def buy it again.
    okay radio the radio is nice i've been havin a problem with it just cutting off unexpectedly. I change the fuse thats not blown and it works again. Don't know what thats about. Other than that very good radio when it works.
    Best Value Headunit Around Why would Pioneer quit making what I consider to be one of there best head units yet? I've installed other current Pioneer head units in this price range and they do not even compare to this one. The cheapest OEL display head unit they have now cost much more and has far less features than this one had. I'm glad I bought mine when I did about a year ago.
    Excellent Quality I was a little concern about refurbished products but based on my recent purchased I can now say that the quality is excellet the product has not damages non malfunction or anything wrong. Thanks for a quick shipping and on time delivery.
    Greatness achieved! Pioneer hit a home run with this headunit!This replaced a head unit from another well respected manufacturer and this this Pioneer has made a huge difference in sound quality over my previous unit. Plenty of rms power but tons of room to expand with its three 4v preouts. Love all the soind shaping featuresit can pretty much make the worst compressed mp3 music file sound 5x better.
    Worked for awhile Stereo works but after a few monthe it has started to switch to usb mode on its own. Have reset the stereo and it still does it.
    Tons of features This was a great amp to head up my sound system. I was mainly looking for a HU with 4v+ preamp'd out's. This one had it and more. It has so many cool features for controlling sub/amp and eq etc. I'm very please with it.
    Excelent product and Service Excellent product and I got very good package according to given specifications.Do not hesitate to buy another if you require.
    PIONEER DEH4200UB @ Amazon discount warehouse just as described. It's been a few months since I've installed itno problems whatsoever.Every button Every function Every Capability Completely works Installed in system upgrade with +1000Watt.
    Good entry level radio Good entry level radio. Love the frontentry USB port. Makes it very easy to hook up iPods & iPhones.Controls and menus are a little wonky as they tried to go for a minimalist design with as few buttons as possible. It means you have to navigate through menus sometimes. But it comes with a remote that can simply some actions such as pausing.Overall it is a good stereo for the price.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น