วันอังคารที่ 24 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pyle PLR14MPF In Dash FM MPX Shaft why didn't I listen to the bad reviews?

Pyle PLR14MPF In-Dash AM/FM-MPX MP3 Shaft Style Dual Knob Radio with USB/SD Card
Pyle PLR14MPF In-Dash AM/FM-MPX MP3 Shaft Style Dual Knob Radio with USB/SD Card Read more...

  • 1.2 Volt RCA Line Out (Amplifier Line Output - DC 12 Volt 3 Amp Power Consumption
  • AM/FM-MPX/USB/SD MP3 Stereo - Classic Car Audio Replacement Allows For Zero Dash Board Modification using Shaft Style Opening
  • Volume/ Balance/ Tone Control - Mounting Hardware Included
  • Built-In USB/ SD/ MMC MP3 Player (2 Gig Max - Adjustable Shaft Knobs from 4.65''-6.5')
  • Clock Function - Unit Dimensions: 7''W x 4.72''D x 1.96''H

  • Great Knob Style SD card Car Stereo Player I looked every where in stores and pawn shops for Shaft Style Radio for my old International Work Truck . This one will play loud enough to over come the truck sound for sure . and it plays a Memory SD card only 2 Gigs but still 400 songs! it will not skip. Great deal for the money.Rich.
    Worked about 5 seconds Bought this radio for my 86 Chevy truck because I didn't want to cut the dash and this is the ONLY shaft style radio still available that is not $250+. Installed it and it worked about 5 seconds then static. Tuning the manual tuner sounds like badly mismatched gears turning. Took it back out and sent it back for a refund. I guess I will be cutting the dash. Oh well it was worth a try.
    Don't buy this. My original positive impression is now totally negative UPDATE 9/26/2011 In a nutshell don't buy this. Not even worth it even if it was free with free shipping. Now that the MP3 player is dead on top of the other issues this unit has had since installation my best advice to people is not to bother. Read my original review and see that I liked it at first but over time and really not that much use it's a dead piece of junk waiting to be removed.
    Junk There is not enough power on this radio to power two 4 watt Pyle speakers. You have to turn the audio way up and then it just gets fuzzy. Don't waste your money. I was looking for a radio for an older MG Midget that would fit and this was all I found without paying big bucks. Ah yes you get what you pay for. Again don't waste your money.
    why didn't I listen to the bad reviews? I really wanted all the reviews to be wrong. But they're actually spot on.Junk junk junk!I figured my standards were low enough because all I listen to is one AM channel in my 86 Toyota so I would be safe. Problem with that is the stupid thing won't even go up to 1180 where it needs to be! Beyond that it won't even hold a channel if I manage to get one. Big bummer. All I wanted is a period correct looking 2 post & dial radio.Guess I better start trolling the salvage yards.Pyle should be spelled pile as in pile of crap.
    Shop elsewhere for this subpar radio Spent the time installing in my '71 C10 Pickup and the shafts would not go the distance as advertised. I installed under the dash just to get some tunes. When it was all over and done with the tuner was utter crap. Couldn't listen to a single station without the volume going up and down and station going in and out. Couldn't find a station as the tuner indicator is way off. Yes the antenna was hooked up appropriately yes the radio was installed correctly. It is simply not worth it at all. Returned to Amazon. Boo HisssPros Quite inexpensive MP3 Player works from USB stick and SD cardCons Shaft spread 5.5 not the advertised 6.5 Tuner completely unreliable would not hold station more than a block Shaft for tuner side turns in opposite direction of the station indicator. Tuner indicator no where close to station tuned. Wires are VERY thin. Faceplate will not fit if shafts are adjusted to the maximum.
    Unique and Basic Radio/SD/USB Verb Basic Unit. Analog tuner drifts with weak stations. Need to set up the SD Card in order you want since you can't move around the MP3's easily. For the money it is great for the motorcycle.
    bad buy price seemed to good to be true. if you look up this on pyles webpage it is $56. just hooked this up. mounting is not as listed will not adjust to 6 spread it says high power what a joke bearly powers the 20w stock speakermono. and the radio face dial #'s do not match up with the station you tune to. also the usb port will not play any one of my mp3 players. this unit is a piece of junk. but you get what you pay for. I just hope the the speakers that i just ordered will be better from pyle. but it was packed very nice.
    gary hoyt Adj. shaft knobs do not span to 6.5 as the specs. state. . The max span is 5.5 instead. Customer service long distance number is overworked and almost useless. Sent back to Amazon.
    Read more...



    Related Products

    ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

    แสดงความคิดเห็น