วันศุกร์ที่ 13 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2555

Pioneer CD R55 Remote Control PERFECT FOR AUTO

Pioneer CD-R55 Remote Control
Pioneer CD-R55 Remote Control Read more...

  • Round joypad for easy navigation
  • Color: black
  • Provides convenient access to multiple functions
  • Can be used with Pioneer AVH-P5000DVD, AVH-P4000DVD, AVIC-N4, AVIC-D3, AVH-P4900DVD and AVH-P5900DVD units
  • Optional remote control with DVD and audio controls

  • works perfect The shipment was fast I am fully satisfied with it's performance. It really works well in our Car. No reason to add more words to reach 20. That's it.
    A bit bulky but works. I purchased this about a year ago. Most of the time it works great however I do have problems with it communicating with my Pioneer head unit. I'm really not sure why it just seems to have a bad connection every once in a while for some odd reason. Other than that and the fact that it is a bit bulky it's a descent product.
    works great
    Does not work with BTz130 Does not work with the Pioneer Z130 so beware. Thas all dont know how well it works for other.
    NO Good I ordered this remote control thinking it was going to be easy to manipulate my car stereo. WRONG the only buttons that really work are Volume + and fast forward. The rest of the buttons are useless. In another words I wasted my Money. I bought it because that's the one recommended when I purchased my Pioneer AVHP3200BT car stereo.Yo compre este control remoto pensando me ayudaría a manipular mi stereo de mi carro. PUES NO. Resulta que solo funcionan las teclas del volumen y para pasar a la siguiente canción. En otras palabras fue una pérdida de dinero. Yo lo compre ya que era el recomendado cuando compre mi estéreo Pioneer AVHP3200BT.
    remote for AVIC D3 Needed to reflash my AVIC D3 and was missing the remote. After locating it on Amazon for a great price I made the purchase. Exactly what I needed to make the reflash work. Now everything including the navigation works.
    Works Great
    PERFECT FOR AUTO NO MORE STRETCHING TO CHANGE VOLUME SKIP SONGS ETC.
    Nice remote Decent remote w basic functions to control my pioneer touch screen indash while I am driving to change station change track mute and volume up and down all other functions do not work since they are not used. Also you can control all your basic dvd functions.
    Works fine for my 3200DVD The R55 remote works just fine with my AVHP3200DVD VOL/Channel and dvd.Gotta use that joystick and that side switch for DVD or radio control.
    Read more...



    Related Products
    • Pioneer AVH-P4300DVD 7" In-Dash Double-DIN DVD AV Receiver with iPod/iPhone Control, Pandora PIONEER AVHP4300 and Pioneer CDBTB200BT Critical Review Updated 91611NOTE that this review is for both the PIONEER AVHP4300 and Pioneer CDBTB200BT as I feel they are both a required for most users with phones especially IPhones.Everyone wants to hear how great this ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-IU200V Usb Interface Cable For Ipod/Iphone(Tm) Don't Buy!!!!! I purchased this cable for a Pioneer 4300. The cable is a knock off and does not play sound when playing videos. The picture shows a pioneer cable which is not what I got If I can stop one person from buying from this online ...Read the full

    • Koolertron Rear View License Plate Backup CMOS Camera Best Bang for your Buck
      onmouseover= ...Read the full
    • Pioneer CDI200 Direct Cable for iBus Headunits and iPod (Black) It should be noted The cable is more or less a musthave. It only works with units that have iPod circuitry built in and those units are more or less identical to the units below them besides the iPod control. So why get a unit that needs ...Read the full

    • Pioneer CD-IU50V USB Interface Cable for iPod/iPhone You don't *need* it but you are going to *want* it I'm posting this after reading the reviews here and then experiencing first hand the difference on my own x920bt between this and a regular iPod cable used with the stock Pioneer USB cable.Technically the bad ...Read the full

    • ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

      แสดงความคิดเห็น